Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Default CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

Look at the eyes of TCH at the end of the video.

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Default Re: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

This LKY milking is going absurd already. It will backfire on the PAP stooges.
    Hopefully the people will see how desperate they are in milking LKY's ghost and memories and vote them out next GE.

My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 12

Default Re: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    Look at the eyes of TCH at the end of the video ...
    if rooks can kill, he's dead ...

... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by po2wq View Post
    if rooks can kill, he's dead ...
    that was what i was about to say lol
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

CSM gave the House, especially TCH, a very anti-climax.

Suddenly, TCH realizes that CSM is from a different species of human beings. Suddenly TCH realizes which species he himself belongs to. He is desperate to be LKY's son, but wants to pull other people along to hide that private aspiration.

I will give CSM a Tiger too !
    Last edited by Bonut; 06-07-2017 at 03:13 AM.

My Reputation Points: 796 / Power: 7

Huh...all PAP members allowed to have two fathers just to be politically correct?
    What a shame!

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    CSM gave the House, especially TCH, a very anti-climax.

Suddenly, TCH realizes that CSM is from a different species of human beings. Suddenly TCH realizes which species he belongs to.

I will give CSM a Tiger too !
    I agree with CSM. Neither is LKY my Lau Pei. Those who aren't LHL, LHY and LWL but consider LKY their Lau Pei are the most disgraceful animals on this planet.

Praise LKY all you want. That I can accept. But as Lau pei? Knnbccb.

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

TCH got study history in sec 1 sec 2 or not ar?

https://books.google.ca/books?id=zG9...affles&f=false

Founding father of modern Singapore is SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES lah.

LKY even went to the school founded by Raffles! And probably studied that Raffles was founder of modern Singapore.

My Reputation Points: 796 / Power: 7

All the Muslim MPs not offended ah? Their father once ate Pork Chop?

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

No big no small! What father? Ah gong is grandfather what. Kudos to CSM for speaking up on behalf of many Singaporeans.

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

another species?i think Chen show mao has no idea who he is fucking with.the look on TCH's face.its like the climax towards the end of one of those movies or tv shows or anime where u finally meet the right hand guard before the final boss.u could not imagine something so evil and inhumane could possibly exist,the hatred and anger oozing out of every pore of his body,wanting nothing but ur destruction and absolute annihilation,to wipe every trace of ur corrupted footsteps and corroded fingers off the surface of this planet,iv never seen such intensity in my life.thank god he was in parliament and could not do anything,beneath that cold supercilious response i could feel the contempt and loathing,like nails on a chalkboard,like a thousand needles piercing my heart.In another life,i think TCH could be a kempeitai officer.CSM does not know what hes doing,he thinks this is just another game,he has nothing to lose,nothing is at stake.

Its like a man consumed by pain,anger,loathing and self hatred,playing a game of chess with his "father" and asking philosophical questions,smiling bitterly at his empty words and "comfort" before gently caressing his old man's face and kissing his forehead,and then squeezing and crushing his skull and poking his eyes out with tears streaming down his face.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

Drug traffick british Empire crook Raffles came to look for a place in SEA to established strategic military base to attack Chinese gunboats in preparation of war with China.

Lancheow found Singapore and built Singapore using British commonwealth money.

Modern Singapore under british was built from opium money targeting China.

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post

LKY even went to the school founded by Raffles! And probably studied that Raffles was founder of modern Singapore.

My Reputation Points: 869 / Power: 9

Which is why the old RI building was demolished. Notice sji and chij buildings are still standing.

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

While I won't deny LKY his "Father of Singapore" appellation, to now treat him as a "Father of All Singaporeans" through this cocksucking cunt's inclusion of all Singaporeans as his "sons and daughters", even if taken as a figure of speech, takes bastardry and cocksucking to a new and extreme level.

He may well be happy that LKY was a hyper-stud who fucked his mother, wife, sisters, nieces and daughters. But please count out the rest of us who are proud to have only one father.

This Cocksucking Cunt deserves the prestigious Sammyboy's "5 Star Ass Licker Platinum (Class V)" award.

Name:  Awarded Class V Ass Licker (Five Stars - Platinum).JPG
Views: 2424
Size:  32.4 KB
    Last edited by PTADER; 06-07-2017 at 02:11 AM.

“On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

This LKY milking is going absurd already. It will backfire on the PAP stooges.
    Hopefully the people will see how desperate they are in milking LKY's ghost and memories and vote them out next GE.
    Now then you realise that PAP's folly?

You are slow

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

How great is LKY. Just look at his mess of a familee. War over his will. No respect for his last wish. LKY is proven a lemon.

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Seee3 View Post
    Which is why the old RI building was demolished. Notice sji and chij buildings are still standing.
    Ah Seee3, you also "Ora et Labora"?

My Reputation Points: 379 / Power: 0

Teo cheebye totally owned and embarrassed by csm.

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Yes. That look on his face could sink a thousand ships. He should do part-time work with mediacorp, that look cannot be staged or copied.

Quote Originally Posted by CABcommander View Post

My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CABcommander View Post
    Rubbish post , you must be that idiot rusty. Same IQ and mentality.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

Singapore Stock Exchange thread

Mistakes shd never be condoned

Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

Thread Information