• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee Removes His Parliamentary Privilege Amulet! LHY LWL Got Balls To Sue Him Boh?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday (July 5) released copies of documents and e-mail messages that were distributed to MPs during the two-day parliamentary debate on allegations of abuse of power made by Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang.

The materials relate primarily to the family home at 38, Oxley Road. They show, among other things, how the thinking of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew on demolishing the house changed over time.

The documents also show how permission for the redevelopment of 38, Oxley Road, was obtained from the Urban Redevelopment Authority, plans for how the home could be used, and how all family members were kept in the loop about what was being proposed for the house.

In a note accompanying the updated transcripts, PM Lee said: "As I stated I would do in my Ministerial Statement on 3 July 2017, I am reproducing the speech that I made in Parliament here as a statement made by me outside of Parliament, which is not covered by Parliamentary privilege."

Full article at http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...mails-distributed-during-parliamentary-debate

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PM Lee Removes His Parliamentary Privilege Amulet! LHY LWL Got Balls To Sue Him B

Quite a drama queen. Giving up on the parliamentary privilege does nothing. Who is going to sue him? Certainly not the siblings. It cheaper and more effective to continue to cast aspersions by releasing more damaging materials via FB. Maybe he can explain why he is giving up on the privilege.

It's up to him and his Govt to prove that the allegations are untrue and only a thorough investigation and a open inquiry by an independent body can resolve this. What is he afraid of? He chose not challenge the will in a court of law citing his father as an excuse. Family members challenging the will is commonplace. It is the right forum. If it is good enough for rest of Singapore and the World why not for the PM. He therefore has lost that right. Instead he attempted to use the cabinet committee as a court to interrogate the veracity of the will. What a dick-head.

Clearly the approach chosen has backfired. Now it makes sense why Lucien Wong appointment out of left field and with no prior antecedents associated with past appointments seemed bizarre. It also reflects poorly on Shanmugam, Lawrence Wong and Teo Chee Hean. The reason behind the refusal to name the members of the secret committee was not even attempted at the Parliamentary session. Conveniently left out? Also left out are the reasons for selling the house for 150% of the market value, a huge jump from $1 nominal offer to the sister.

The Parliamentary session did not clear anything, those questions remains unanswered. It however tarnished the character of a number of MPs particularly Janil Puthucheary who attempted to misled the public.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: PM Lee Removes His Parliamentary Privilege Amulet! LHY LWL Got Balls To Sue Him B

Read my lips: FB and the court of public opinion will bring Pinky down.

Fuck the PAP!!!

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read my lips: FB and the court of public opinion will bring Pinky down.

Fuck the PAP!!!

I agree. But unless you can convince the dumbfucked women voters who are solidly behind this fuckup PAP, you have little chance of winning any GE in Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree. But unless you can convince the dumbfucked women voters who are solidly behind this fuckup PAP, you have little chance of winning any GE in Singapore.

Don't worry. I will do my best to ensure these dumbfuck women continue to vote for PAP. Utility and GST rebates tend to do the trick. It will ease the pain of the 30% water hike.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not just sinkie women. young graduates of nus, ntu, smu, polys and ite who have found jobs, apply for hdb flats and plan to marry are strongly in the pap camp. takashit and i did a thorough analysis of the vote count breakdowns by age groups after the last ge. it was not a surprise that younger male and female sinkies voted majority for the pap.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh..God..he really removed them? God gave every man the privilege of carrying two and this asshole removed them? So how now? We have a balls less PM?