• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What Do You Think - Oxley Saga Debate had Cleared Air Over Abuse of Power said LHL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Do You Think - Oxley Saga Debate had Cleared Air Over Abuse of Power said LH

Ownself say ownself shiok.

Like I always like to say I sleep with Pancake until shiok shiok. Not true lah.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What Do You Think - Oxley Saga Debate had Cleared Air Over Abuse of Power said LH

until lwl and lhy stop the flow of fb postings, there no ending of this interesting drama. if shit times believe its headline, all its editors need to have their head check.

never expect to this type drama coming out of the familee, karma can be very swift and vengeful.

hehe...... stir ah stir ah stir......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The headlines are clearly misleading. The headline from Today's headline is more misleading claiming - "Parliament finds no abuse of power in family spat"

When did Parliament pass such a motion or indicated it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The headlines are clearly misleading. The headline from Today's headline is more misleading claiming - "Parliament finds no abuse of power in family spat"

When did Parliament pass such a motion or indicated it.

Parliament did not move to censure the PM, so no abuse of power and the PM has been cleared. Simple as that.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It had cleared the air about one thing for sure….

That there's one process to be followed for commoners….and another one when the accusers are one's own family.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact remains... Sinkies are daft. They love to be fucked, especially the women voters ... Go speak around the office, the dumbfucked Singapore women believes Loong's story ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah.... lhl is more powerful than lky his mentor.

The next thing this power will do is setup a Minister for 38OR to take care of this matter.

The minister has to be ah neh native, the twister and is a law professor.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Ownself say ownself shiok.

Like I always like to say I sleep with Pancake until shiok shiok. Not true lah.

I'd call it "shiok sendiri"...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parliament check clear already. Clear! What more you want? :mad:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The debate confirmed the secret committee has a secret agenda. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Air has been cleared! Grassroots survey indicate heightened levels of hostility towards LWL and LHY! PM Lee's crying scored lots of points, especially amongst those of us who watch lots of taiwanese and korean dramas. I was touched and my mother wept too!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a sweeping self-serving statement by PM! Outside political observers must be laughing their heads off! An insult to basic common sense!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wen u control evryting, u haf ze power 2 bulldoze ur way thru anyting ...

power tends 2 corrupt, n absolute power corrupts absolutely ...