• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 38 Oxley Road Pte Ltd - what is the purpose?

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask forum members here what is the purpose of incorporating a company like this for the transaction? Kindly enlighten.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are hiding a lot of stink if no one question this stink in parliament they would have gotten away with it and in future this stink surfaces they would legitimises it by saying it was regorously debated in parliament. Typical LKY tactics.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask forum members here what is the purpose of incorporating a company like this for the transaction? Kindly enlighten.

A 24 hour massage parlour with speical services
Gay bar,
Money laundering for my friend fatty kim n his nemesis orange sex predator
Import holyee water from venice to sell to churches,
Singing platform for whorejinx to b the next american idle,
Budget hotel to do quickies
Cafe with syt or MLIF in wheelchair n lingeries
Sex chat operations
Fuck shop to replace petain lane

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to avoid stamp duty like absd and ssd for the elites. U mere mortals have to pay absd and ssd.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is to avoid stamp duty like absd and ssd for the elites. U mere mortals have to pay absd and ssd.

Not really. The house has to be transferred first to 38 Oxley Road Private ltd, then the shares in the company can be sold to whomever for nominal sum or otherwise. But the moment the house is transferred in ownership by LHY or whoever owns it, to the company, the stamp duties will be levied. So cannot escape it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There was talk about redeveloping the house. The setting up of the ltd company might have been done to carry this out. One version of the events was that the house was to be torn down, then the land was to be redeveloped, and then sold off to developers for a bigger profit and the money be given to charity. U need a company to do all this.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To screw Yang, that's what it all about. :smile:

Following what you say I can't help to think a brother sold something to his own brother at 50% above market value, this I cannot understand. LHL kept saying he so sad LHY and LWL turned against him however his action to mark up 50% is not very brotherly, no?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There was talk about redeveloping the house. The setting up of the ltd company might have been done to carry this out. One version of the events was that the house was to be torn down, then the land was to be redeveloped, and then sold off to developers for a bigger profit and the money be given to charity. U need a company to do all this.

If this is LHL's intention then surely he is for demolishing the property isn't it so what the quarrel about?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 24 hour massage parlour with speical services
Gay bar,
Money laundering for my friend fatty kim n his nemesis orange sex predator
Import holyee water from venice to sell to churches,
Singing platform for whorejinx to b the next american idle,
Budget hotel to do quickies
Cafe with syt or MLIF in wheelchair n lingeries
Sex chat operations
Fuck shop to replace petain lane

precisely,if u incorporate a residential home into a company its no longer a housing entity,it can be a place of business,a corporate entity anything.LKY's titty bar.Oxley rd fertility clinic for graduate mothers.