• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Analysis and Critique of Wooden's July 3rd statement to Parliament

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was frankly shocked and surprised to find that LHL has been so desperate that he had to roll out Wooden to speak in parliament. I am even more shocked that the oppo party members like LTK and Sylvia did not ask LHL or the Speaker of the House Humplerma why this chap is allowed to address the Parliament. Lets look at the facts, Wooden is not a politician anymore, he is not a MP, nor is he a Minister. He holds an honourary title Emeritus Senior Minister (and frankly no one knows what that means or what he does). To all intends and purposes, he is a private citizen. And on such an important matter that a special session of the Parliament was convened, why was he allowed to address Parliament? He had no special information to add. He was not present at any of the conversations between LKY and his children about the house. He could not offer first hand eye witness information. he could authenticate anything personally. All I could see was he was there for purely comic relief.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Madam Speaker,

This sad public squabble between the Lee siblings is blown out of proportion. But it has embroiled all of us. It has tarnished the reputation of Singapore and distracted the Government from far more important work.

Really? then all I have to say is that he left LHL a defective govt. How can the whole entire govt apparatus of singapore be distracted from this? U mean all civil serpents put their work down to check the latest FB postings and SPH reporting of the feud? Is the govt so undisciplined and have such a lack of focus? he should give the govt more credit then that. Maybe he is senile too?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My main concern is neither the fate of 38 Oxley Road nor the family feud. They are far removed from the daily concerns of Singaporeans. It is the wilful attack on the integrity of our leaders and the insidious corrosion of public faith in our institutions that I want to address.

SInce Yang and Ling are the only ones doing the attacking, and since Wooden says its willful, what is he going to do about that?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Incorruptibility of our Government is what distinguishes Singapore. The Prime Minister is central in upholding that incorruptibility. He holds the key levers of state power, entrusted by the people.

I could have swore this asshole refuse to allow the CPIB to investigate Old Fart, Dishonourable SOn, Gecko Mother, etc over the discounts given by HPL for the Nassim Jade condos. What incorruptibility is he talking about?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was frankly shocked and surprised to find that LHL has been so desperate that he had to roll out Wooden to speak in parliament. I am even more shocked that the oppo party members like LTK and Sylvia did not ask LHL or the Speaker of the House Humplerma why this chap is allowed to address the Parliament. Lets look at the facts, Wooden is not a politician anymore, he is not a MP, nor is he a Minister. He holds an honourary title Emeritus Senior Minister (and frankly no one knows what that means or what he does). To all intends and purposes, he is a private citizen. And on such an important matter that a special session of the Parliament was convened, why was he allowed to address Parliament? He had no special information to add. He was not present at any of the conversations between LKY and his children about the house. He could not offer first hand eye witness information. he could authenticate anything personally. All I could see was he was there for purely comic relief.

He is still an MP. I know, easy to forget.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After yrs of seat warming duties...he now semi retired...running the world most sexpensive child care ctr...looking after oni 1 retarded gay dog. And we hav to fucking pay for it. Hum ga chan _|_

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wooden is not a politician anymore, he is not a MP, nor is he a Minister. He holds an honourary title Emeritus Senior Minister (and frankly no one knows what that means or what he does). To all intends and purposes, he is a private citizen.

He's the MP for Marine Parade GRC you twit. :rolleyes::oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's the MP for Marine Parade GRC you twit. :rolleyes::oIo:

yup, still top dog at marine parade grc. oops! tampon tin is out of the grc.

IMG_4855.JPG

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Goh is the most venomous snake of all, when he mentioned that LWL and LHY is attempting to dethrone LHL, he is actually adding more oil to the fire, imagine what would LWL and LHY do after they read his statement? Wouldn't they be more furious and mount up their attack against LHL over the internet? So, time to sit back in your comfortable chair, get some pop-corns and enjoy rest of the show!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lau Goh is the most venomous snake of all, when he mentioned that LWL and LHY is attempting to dethrone LHL, he is actually adding more oil to the fire, imagine what would LWL and LHY do after they read his statement? Wouldn't they be more furious and mount up their attack against LHL over the internet? So, time to sit back in your comfortable chair, get some pop-corns and enjoy rest of the show!

LHY and LWL have a limit on how far they will go to take down LHL. Because if they go too far they will implicate themselves. That's why all the do is release stuff related to this pointless 38 Oxley house issue.

LHY and LWL are crooks themselves.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT was speaking as if he was on steroids.

One moment, on a high, with such hyperboles as "insidious corrosion of public faith..." blah blah but ending up in an anti-climax " we dont sue because he is your brother."

So what cock is that to get yr knickers twisted. As usual, he had this fumbling way with his sentences, he has made a gaffe that will come back to haunt him when he said, " As for Tang Liang Hong, he is not my brother."

So LTK was spot on. Brothers dont sue, sue political opponents until pants drop.

My main concern is neither the fate of 38 Oxley Road nor the family feud. They are far removed from the daily concerns of Singaporeans. It is the wilful attack on the integrity of our leaders and the insidious corrosion of public faith in our institutions that I want to address.

SInce Yang and Ling are the only ones doing the attacking, and since Wooden says its willful, what is he going to do about that?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boldly go where no one has gone before.

GCT could have stood up and declared: I will sue to uphold the integrity of my government and party. They are not my siblings!

If he had done that, then he would have put money where his big mouth is, and I would have given him a standing ovation!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
38OR is a private matter why LHL would want to debate in parliament. Oppo should not even joined in the debate in any form.
It is giving credence to LKY shit legacies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
rofl papsmeaer totally abandoned this thread after self pawning himself. :biggrin: how can someone like him who seems to have the know how not even know about gct status

Because he is a narcissistic egoistic megalomaniac bescumbered microphallus.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising. Despite having his own complement of staff including press secretary and a Sri Temasek office, the guy has been MIA. Not a peep or whimper. And no accountability for anything. And we pay them.

He is still an MP. I know, easy to forget.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly it's his speech that will carry the day and sway the masses. It was powerful stuff and it was classic character reference shit that Dhanabalan did for Old Man. Keeping this guy in tent with staff, salary, no accountability has paid off. It was also how Durai got away with the auditors, MOH staff, etc. using power patrons.

People completely forgot that SPH editors sent all the sister's stuff to the PM for vetting before publishing. Clearly he was abusing his office. They cannot connect the two.

GCT was speaking as if he was on steroids.

One moment, on a high, with such hyperboles as "insidious corrosion of public faith..." blah blah but ending up in an anti-climax " we dont sue because he is your brother."

So what cock is that to get yr knickers twisted. As usual, he had this fumbling way with his sentences, he has made a gaffe that will come back to haunt him when he said, " As for Tang Liang Hong, he is not my brother."

So LTK was spot on. Brothers dont sue, sue political opponents until pants drop.

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do we expect them (the opposition) to say in parliament? They are sharing the same pot of rice, but maybe sitting at different tables.
It's kind of one way street in such an atmosphere, they just can't sway out too much, or else get sued.
We can see that the cheng hu side just want to quickly get over it, and close the whole episode. if not, sekali discover more skeletons in the cupboard.
You read LHL speech, the story flow like running water, very impressive. Is he really so noble? If the story is smooth sailing, there won't be any drama today.
To be fair to both sides, fight it out in court. If not, fb posts keep flying: I say, you say, he say, there is no ending.