• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat pls give LTK a tiger

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong. And I will repeat it anywhere and you can't go and say, oh, I have apologised; let's move on. Can you commit a dishonourable -- maybe even one which is against the law -- an illegal act and say, let's move on because I've apologised? You may move on but you're going to move on out of politics in time.

MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong. And I will repeat it anywhere and you can't go and say, oh, I have apologised; let's move on. Can you commit a dishonourable -- maybe even one which is against the law -- an illegal act and say, let's move on because I've apologised? You may move on but you're going to move on out of politics in time.

MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

LHY and LWL called LHL a liar. LHL dare not sue.

According to LKY's logic, there is something wrong with LHL

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine if it's was CSJ....it would be 10 x more power

When the House speaker also belongs to PAP camp, you got power also cannot be displayed in parliament. The house speaker will say to CSJ, watch your words or cut your speech short or no more question from CSJ, case close. Next please.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blood is not thicker than water when it comes to matters of the state.lhl should order his siblings to be locked up and interrogated by the ISD until they sign the letter of confession.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to give Wanker Low a tight slap for grilling our good PM! Is he trying to force PM Lee into a corner? Where's the national slapper Neo Gim Huah when we need him? He slapped Amos for Singapore when Amos blasphemed against Ah Gong.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL asking to be slapped!

IMG_4454.JPG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to give Wanker Low a tight slap for grilling our good PM! Is he trying to force PM Lee into a corner? Where's the national slapper Neo Gim Huah when we need him? He slapped Amos for Singapore when Amos blasphemed against Ah Gong.

LHL jailed him remember?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wanker Low caught lying in parliament! Where got sue until 'pants drop'? I don't recall any news report of JBJ or Tang walking around without pants, dicks hanging out. Pants where got drop?? They certainly still had their pants on while being bankrupt or running away from the law.

[video=youtube;Hj6r2tMSjIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6r2tMSjIE[/video]

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK did well and socked it to ESM goh. Double standards and double-faced politicians.The truth hurts; doesn't it? Everyone can see lau goh squirming in his seat uncomfortably when LTK mentioned how he sued Tang Liang Hong til his pants drop over a mere police report. Lol. Really ownself defend ownself in this PAP rescue LHL parliamentary wayang.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to give Wanker Low a tight slap for grilling our good PM! Is he trying to force PM Lee into a corner? Where's the national
slapper Neo Gim Huah when we need him? He slapped Amos for Singapore when Amos blasphemed against Ah Gong.

Neo got jailed for doing his heroic slap on behalf of your beloved ah gong. So its a case of once bitten twice shy! Why don't you take over the job of national slapper for PAP and face off Ravi the mad lawyer?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lor LTK wayang party am i to expect a robust fight, not even touching the raw nerves

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls lor LTK wayang party am i to expect a robust fight, not even touching the raw nerves

Did you see ESM Goh's eyelash twitch when LTK insulted his honor in parliament by reminding him of JBJ and TLH? I nearly wanted to punch LTK right away. Instead, I ended up whacking my screen.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you see ESM Goh's eyelash twitch when LTK insulted his honor in parliament by reminding him of JBJ and TLH? I nearly wanted to punch LTK right away. Instead, I ended up whacking my screen.

He's just worried he might be dragged into this fiasco.he just had a touch of stomache flu and that might be construed as a look of shame.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie patriot exposes LTK's vicious intentions to see the First Family fall apart. You fucking oppies are probably wishing for the same thing so that you can be entertained, right? You bastards!

hqdefault.jpg

19642799_1441642885897242_3292079880913090009_n.png