Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: pls give LTK a tiger

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeastern Singapore
    Posts
    527
    My Reputation Points: 32 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Looking back at past few GEs.. I have no regrets in voting for WP.

    Mr Low and WP made local Singaporeans feel proud in our own country

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,410
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad New Brown View Post
    Looking back at past few GE... I have no regrets in voting for WP.

    Mr Low and WP made local Singaporeans feel proud in our own country
    You have no regrets despite their financial tomfoolery and complete idiocy in basic accounting?

    You have very very low standards for your elected MPs.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeastern Singapore
    Posts
    527
    My Reputation Points: 32 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    You have no regrets despite their financial tomfoolery and complete idiocy in basic accounting?

    You have very very low standards for your elected MPs.
    No no ... Mr Low & WP is needed in the Parliament.

    People like you will never understand why the true locals voted for WP

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,639
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    You have no regrets despite their financial tomfoolery and complete idiocy in basic accounting?

    You have very very low standards for your elected MPs.
    An MP is a law maker, not an estate manager. We dont vote an MP so that he is busy making sure that our estate is clean. You are falling deep into pap's propaganda

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,639
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Did you see ESM Goh's eyelash twitch when LTK insulted his honor in parliament by reminding him of JBJ and TLH? I nearly wanted to punch LTK right away. Instead, I ended up whacking my screen.
    GCT regrets that singaporeans dont appreciate him now. The people who were with him when he came to Marine Parade for functions are the PA running dogs. GCT must have felt lonely and rejected when he experiences the truth on the ground.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,304
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    GCT regrets that singaporeans dont appreciate him now. The people who were with him when he came to Marine Parade for functions are the PA running dogs. GCT must have felt lonely and rejected when he experiences the truth on the ground.
    LTK forgot to remind GCT the second part of his statement. If we can all agree that because they are siblings LHL will not sue, it doesn't translate to the allegations are false. According to GCT if you don't sue there must be some truth in those allegations. What's more, the allegations implicate the government, and the government is not siblings with the accusers.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,639
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    LTK forgot to remind GCT the second part of his statement. If we can all agree that because they are siblings LHL will not sue, it doesn't translate to the allegations are false. According to GCT if you don't sue there must be some truth in those allegations. What's more, the allegations implicate the government, and the government is not siblings with the accusers.
    LHL ought to sue if what LHY said are false because what LHY said affects the integrity of SG govt and also LHL. Whether sibling or not, he shd not allow anyone to defame SG even if he doesnt mind being defamed himself. The likely reason LHL dare not sue is that LHY was right that LHL lied

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,495
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Lee Hsien Yang says PM Lee Hsien Loong lied in Parliament or to committee

    kena accuse until like that still dare not sue means what ???

    if PM lied in court is very serious

    woody said must censure him

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,304
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    Lee Hsien Yang says PM Lee Hsien Loong lied in Parliament or to committee

    kena accuse until like that still dare not sue means what ???

    if PM lied in court is very serious

    woody said must censure him
    Woody set a rule in Parliament, if you are defamed and you don't sue you must leave the Cabinet. Now LHL doesn't want to sue, and he will not leave the Cabinet too. So by right GCT must leave the Cabinet. Okay, maybe GCT is not in Cabinet any longer. He must give up his ESM title.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,265
    My Reputation Points: 373 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by KuanTi01 View Post
    LTK did well and socked it to ESM goh. Double standards and double-faced politicians.The truth hurts; doesn't it? Everyone can see lau goh squirming in his seat uncomfortably when LTK mentioned how he sued Tang Liang Hong til his pants drop over a mere police report. Lol. Really ownself defend ownself in this PAP rescue LHL parliamentary wayang.
    LTK's finest hour in Parliament!

    GCT needs to be reminded that he not only went after Tang Liang Hong but he also made "collateral damage" of Tang's wife.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    97
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    woody goh : Tang Liang Hong not my bro.

    Laugh until die.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,289
    My Reputation Points: 214 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    It's just a figure of speech, fuckface

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,515
    My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    I think he prefers Thai Girl..............s Yingluck if possible esp she got Hakka roots ......... if you can't bash a Hakka, at least fugg one

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,316
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    LTK forgot to remind GCT the second part of his statement. If we can all agree that because they are siblings LHL will not sue, it doesn't translate to the allegations are false. According to GCT if you don't sue there must be some truth in those allegations. What's more, the allegations implicate the government, and the government is not siblings with the accusers.
    good idea....LHL should appoint his ministers to sue on his behalf.especially lao goh,lao goh should be like a mad rabid dog charging out of the gate against these scumbag oppos,like cujo slamming against the car windows,eyes bloodshot,mouth frothing and drooling,mind shrouded in pain and agony from the parasites eating his brain.
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 05-07-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,316
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad New Brown View Post
    No no ... Mr Low & WP is needed in the Parliament.

    People like you will never understand why the true locals voted for WP
    why is he needed?despite the fact that after nearly 20 years since the 1997 sueing of tong for 8 million(nearly 20 million dollars in today's terms)pretty much nothing has changed?to give us a good monkey performance every now and then?have u seen any politicians that has achieved less in such a long time?name a single policy that WP has managed to overturn or implement in
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeastern Singapore
    Posts
    527
    My Reputation Points: 32 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    why is he needed?despite the fact that after nearly 20 years since the 1997 sueing of tong for 8 million(nearly 20 million dollars in today's terms)pretty much nothing has changed?to give us a good monkey performance every now and then?have u seen any politicians that has achieved less in such a long time?name a single policy that WP has managed to overturn or implement in
    GE 2011 the Aljunied breakthrough was seen as a big achievement by the true locals and these resulted a reversal in many policies.

    A good monkey performance is what the true locals longed to see the WP washed the MIWs in the Parliament.

    So far till now WP did not let the Singaporeans down.

    Mr Low and WP MPs, thanks for your contribution in the Parliament

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,754
    My Reputation Points: 847 / Power: 9

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    Lee Hsien Yang says PM Lee Hsien Loong lied in Parliament or to committee

    kena accuse until like that still dare not sue means what ???

    if PM lied in court is very serious

    woody said must censure him
    Cannot! Woody see wind sail boat type. He may be stripped of his coveted Emeritus status as elder statesman, you know. Must show support at all costs!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,304
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by KuanTi01 View Post
    Cannot! Woody see wind sail boat type. He may be stripped of his coveted Emeritus status as elder statesman, you know. Must show support at all costs!
    When I listened to Woody in Parliament, my impression then was an covert attempt to deepen the fault line between LHL and the siblings by making it loud and clear that in his opinion the siblings' motive was to remove LHL from power.

    It's one thing to be suspicious; it's a completely different ball game when the man pretending to be referee flashes a yellow card at the siblings to declare a tackle as an intentional foul.

    Truly political sophistry. Why ? Because LHL is not his brother also. 55555

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    When I listened to Woody in Parliament, my impression then was an covert attempt to deepen the fault line between LHL and the siblings by making it loud and clear that in his opinion the siblings' motive was to remove LHL from power.

    It's one thing to be suspicious; it's a completely different ball game when the man pretending to be referee flashes a yellow card at the siblings to declare a tackle as an intentional foul.

    Truly political sophistry. Why ? Because LHL is not his brother also. 55555
    bloodless coup de tat by fb?
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,304
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: pls give LTK a tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    bloodless coup de tat by fb?
    More like mantis preying on silkworm, but yellow sparrow behind them all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Serious pls give Amos Yee a tiger - bye......bye singapore
    By rambo22 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 28-03-2017, 03:02 PM
  2. Chit Chat pls give Sinkie James a tiger
    By rambo22 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 08:22 AM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 24-06-2013, 03:00 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:24 AM
  5. Give her a tiger?
    By ifinancial in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •