• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL not suing, he has lost the moral authority to continue as PM.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Do you all agree? He is basically going against the principles laid out by his papa and lao goh............don't take legal action, step the fuck down.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you all agree? He is basically going against the principles laid out by his papa and lao goh............don't take legal action, step the fuck down.

I agree. However to hope that he would somehow out of the blue resign on his own accord is fantasy.

Usually politicians resign due to pressure. Pressure from the media. Pressure from his own party members who have lost confidence in him/her leading the party. Pressure from the people (protests), signed petitions etc. But the media usually plays a big part because they report all the unhappiness.

As you know ST is PAP's to control. I also do not see public outcry either.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
His explanation doesn't make sense. The attack is not just against him but the entire govt he leads. It no longer a matter of blood relations or upholding the name of their parents.

By not suing, he is opening the opportunity for oppositions to repeat the same line that his siblings alleges and it will be hard for him to take legal actions.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not worry. He is not a long-lived person. His failings will shorten his life significantly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he does not have the iron in him to rule.this is the perfect opportunity,arse loong is showing a moment of weakness.if oppo organize a hong lim park rally this week demanding arse loong to step down,it will be a lethal blow to his presidency.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lalalalalaaa lalalaaa

pm-lee-swing.jpg

*hee hee*

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP should reach out to LHY to run as their candidate for 2021. It will be interesting to see in parliament.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL dare not sue because he doesnt what the whole truth to be out. LHL has lost all moral authority to lead

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. However to hope that he would somehow out of the blue resign on his own accord is fantasy.

Usually politicians resign due to pressure. Pressure from the media. Pressure from his own party members who have lost confidence in him/her leading the party. Pressure from the people (protests), signed petitions etc. But the media usually plays a big part because they report all the unhappiness.

Will LHL resign due to health reasons? This will be a win-win situation

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both Lee Hsien Loong and Najib Razak are quite the same.
Najib razak cannot sue USA and Lee Hsien Loong cannot sue his brother

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is the pressure from the husband with the strap on that is the most overwhelming.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of LHL to hide behind LKY's shadow again in giving a reason not to sue.

There was something in his speech yesterday where he said that he doesnt need magic monuments as he has been PM for 13 years. I was wondering what would be his legacy if he stepped down today. What the fuck has he achieved?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean are a sad lot. No better person available to lead their state but a guy who cannot even lead his own family as the eldest son. Worse, he is also not filial.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of LHL to hide behind LKY's shadow again in giving a reason not to sue.

There was something in his speech yesterday where he said that he doesnt need magic monuments as he has been PM for 13 years. I was wondering what would be his legacy if he stepped down today. What the fuck has he achieved?

LHL fails to understand. It is precisely because of his failure in his 13yrs of achieving nothing that he is grasping at LKY's legacy and monuments