• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 38 OR in Parliament

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

It's now clear for everyone to see the caliber of elected WP MPs in parliament. Better to have voted in the Pap aljunied team. At least we would have already known those are Pap dogs

Bye bye WP. I will never vote for you cheebyes again

Much as i find this ahbeng to be a joke, i can totally work out why he said what he said and in the manner he said it.

It is not his job to fight the battles of the brother and sister. Only they can provide the bullets... anyone else who interferes will be collateral damage…why would he stick his neck out for them?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

That classical ATB beauty look, anything she says you have to agree lah

You're spot on! I wasn't concentrating on what she said, I'll even forego the runway.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 things stood out glaringly in Parliament today.

A. LHL's 'reason' for not taking his siblings to Court is tenuous at best, particularly after ALL past conduct by him, LKY, GCT et al.

B. TCH's 'reason' for setting up that Ministerial Committee appears illogical. It does not make any sense to have such a high powered committee set up merely to come up with non-binding "options" which are not even considered "recommendations".

Oh and LHY and LWL must NOT fall for LHL's lame bait and commence legal action against him(re: LHL issuing his Parliamentary statement in public as well). The siblings should continue playing this game according to their own strategy instead. Stick to social media and international mainstream media. Throw it back at LHL, and assert it is for LHL and HC to sue to defend their reputations and integrity instead.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Much as i find this ahbeng to be a joke, i can totally work out why he said what he said and in the manner he said it.

It is not his job to fight the battles of the brother and sister. Only they can provide the bullets... anyone else who interferes will be collateral damage…why would he stick his neck out for them?

The WP was voted in by the electorate to ask questions in parliament. They promised to bring check and balance to Singapore politics. Now if these elected opposition MPs can't fulfill their promise then let's give that chance to someone else

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The WP was voted in by the electorate to ask questions in parliament. They promised to bring check and balance to Singapore politics. Now if these elected opposition MPs can't fulfill their promise then let's give that chance to someone else

i think both brother and sister hate this ahbengs guts to begin with…so why should he fight their battle for them and take on political liability.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're spot on! I wasn't concentrating on what she said, I'll even forego the runway.

Your imagination must be running wild when she mentioned of some people' attempt to poke holes everywhere and also dwell into what could have done better and engaged in as many imagined scenario as we can.':biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just in case anyone here still wondering what exactly happened today in Parliament,.... absolutely nothing of value. In the words of one time PM of Australia, Paul Keating

"It was the limpest performance I have ever seen ... it was like being flogged with a warm lettuce. It was like being mauled by a dead sheep."

To summarise;

Lee Hsien Loong - the only thing he said that was new was the story about the architect and the development plans. Gave irrelevant answers to question of abuse and the conduct of his wife - what has the board of Temasek or Minister of Finance got to do with any of the issues at hand. Hid behind his Old Man's ghost for not suing his sibling - very convenient.

TCH and Lawerence Wong - gave a sermon on code of conduct, how we handle conservation, preservation and heritage and actually went into Pernakan house, Black and White Bungalows but failed to say why the committee composition was not revealed until forced and why the questions of Committee were related to the will. Added nothing new or failed to clarified anything.

Janil Puthcheary and Chris de Souza - both educated in the UK and yet were absolutely dishonest. Truly disgraceful. Janil take on a Parliamentary Select Committee was patently false and clearly was meant to mislead people.

Indranee - still in a World of her own.

Sun Xueling - also known as Soon Ser Rene who switched to Hanyu Pinyin after marrying a PRC chap. Her speech was a shocker , completely incoherent. She is also former PAP Youth Member like Tin Pei Ling.

WP - the whole team need to go to local library and pull out the trial report on how Chee screwed the shit out of the father and son in court. The questions, speech and observations were decent but the delivery suggested erectile dysfunction. They also need to go thru the script on how Francis Seow handled Old Man, see the Youtube video on how Ken Kwek slapped old man silly and lastly how Reuters Cub Singaporean young reporter Melanie Lee, 23yrs old put old man in his place.

NMPs Kuik and Leun - did a decent job.

NMPs - Chia Yong Yong and Mahadev Mohan (Eugene's subordinate in SMU) - running dogs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Janil and Indra first to start barking.

Especially janil.trying hard to please n lie without any blinking

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sun Xueling was an absolute embarrassment.

“I think that would be akin to saying that the Health Minister should not have family members using Singapore’s health services or that the Minister of National Development should not buy a house.”

She didn't get the gist of the issue and was trying too hard in her speech. Where did they get these imbeciles?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would need a ministerial committee headed by a DPM and consisting of highly paid members to look into some options for a house in consideration of turning it into a monument? The task could be easily and better handled by appointing some senior civil servants and engaging the service of private experts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Completely agree. There is already a process in place without the cabinet involvement except when a decision has to be made. Clearly an attempt to fix the siblings over the change in will and his exclusion as as executor. Vindictive conduct.

Why would need a ministerial committee headed by a DPM and consisting of highly paid members to look into some options for a house in consideration of turning it into a monument? The task could be easily and better handled by appointing some senior civil servants and engaging the service of private experts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is truly hopeless. Serial job-hopper, can't get decent job in the private sector.

“I think that would be akin to saying that the Health Minister should not have family members using Singapore’s health services or that the Minister of National Development should not buy a house.”

She didn't get the gist of the issue and was trying too hard in her speech. Where did they get these imbeciles?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

Yang has been very quiet the whole day....

Not a good sign.

I worried he will All-In today 4 jul 17 :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed sun n janil both foreigners really too much

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sun Xueling - also known as Soon Ser Rene who switched to Hanyu Pinyin after marrying a PRC chap. Her speech was a shocker , completely incoherent. She is also former PAP Youth Member like Tin Pei Ling.

She looks and sounds like those super career power lady, I remember hear her explain during GE about why our Singapore housing prices is so expensive, are so high... she say due to US federal reserve low interest rates policy ...guess what, fed raised interest 4 times already...housing prices are still high...so what gives?? hahaha

:confused::*:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello Bro, first she made a speech in mandarin. My cock already half harden. Next she made a speech in English. My cock already fully rock strong. That classical ATB beauty look, anything she says you have to agree lah
[video=youtube;K6jkVXxaqrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6jkVXxaqrY[/video] ...

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

“I cannot demolish the house because the government has the last say”
“The government cannot sue my siblings because I have the last say”

So what do you say?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“I cannot demolish the house because the government has the last say”