• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 38 OR in Parliament

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Siblings clearly aiming to bring PM Lee down, says ESM Goh

Source: CNA/mn

why why why....... they are intelligent pple and we dun believe those who hv vested interest in this govt.......
for the sake wealth and/or power they will do anything

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's all over folks. Hopefully, some PAP dumb fuck voters will see the true colours of the people they vote for. See you again in next GE ... :biggrin:

they will be bought over unless they know how to analyse and see the plot,,, the orchestrated dog and pony show

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 days of circus show has ended.
IB here can finally take a break.
Show your posts to your master and collect some cash.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2 days of circus show has ended.
IB here can finally take a break.
Show your posts to your master and collect some cash.
dey stil got windfall cumming ...

dey wil go back n get further instructions wat n how 2 spout dat ah loon has won tis round convincingly ... wait u c dem spreading craps soon ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was unexpected but GCT performance deserves an Oscar. Gone was the heistant and wooden like approach to handling touchy issues. This screenplay alone deserves special mention. We now know why CCS was not in the starring role.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever occur to you this was lky entrapment to keep his name alive after his death.

Make his hse the decoy to cause his children to fight.

This bully old fart was cunning lawyer can win for a murderer case to get free.

Old fart got power ok. His name lives forever even after his death.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was unexpected but GCT performance deserves an Oscar. Gone was the heistant and wooden like approach to handling touchy issues.
Here's the 13-minute video from the PMO's YouTube channel:
youtube.com/user/pmosingapore/videos

[video=youtube;oPoTp65TieU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPoTp65TieU[/video]

and here's the same video from the "Official YouTube Channel of the Singapore Government":
youtube.com/user/govsingapore/videos

[video=youtube;-yF6eaF1zP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yF6eaF1zP4[/video]

This screenplay alone deserves special mention. We now know why CCS was not in the starring role.
"Siblings clearly aiming to bring PM Lee down, says ESM Goh - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/siblings-clearly-aiming-to-bring-pm-lee-down-says-esm-goh-9002198
(posted by Justin Ong at 04 Jul 2017 02:38PM)

Former prime minister Goh Chok Tong says he reaffirms his “full confidence in the integrity of” his successor Lee Hsien Loong.

SINGAPORE: It is clear that Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling’s goal is to bring their eldest brother Lee Hsien Loong down as Prime Minister, said Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong on Tuesday (Jul 4).

The former prime minister was speaking on the second day of parliamentary discussion over a public dispute between the children of Singapore’s late founding leader Lee Kuan Yew, centred on allegations made in mid-June of PM Lee abusing his powers to block the demolition of their 38 Oxley Road family home.

“Are they whistleblowing in a noble effort to save Singapore, or waging a personal vendetta without any care for the damage done to Singapore?” ESM Goh asked of PM Lee’s siblings.

“It is now no more a cynical parlour game. If the Lee siblings choose to squander the good name and legacy of Lee Kuan Yew, and tear their relationship apart, it is tragic but a private family affair.

“But if in the process of their self-destruction, they destroy Singapore too, that is a public affair.

Said ESM Goh: “Unsubstantiated accusations have been dished out on Facebook and the media, ad nauseam. Singaporeans are getting sick and tired of all this. We cannot, and will not, allow ourselves to be manipulated as pawns.

"There must be a clear conclusion at the end of this debate. Either we clear PM over the allegation on his abuse of power, or we censure him."

He said the family feud, while “blown out of proportion”, has tarnished Singapore’s reputation and caused “huge collateral damage” to its Government and its people.

VOUCHING FOR PM, DPM

Although of the view that a minister should sue against baseless allegations, ESM Goh nonetheless said he understood PM Lee’s dilemma in not wanting to take his siblings to court.

“Being the eldest in the family, he must harbour hopes of reconciliation, however remote it seems now, even at a cost to his own political standing,” he said.

I reaffirm my full confidence in the integrity of the Prime Minister. I have known and worked closely with him for more than 30 years. I brought him into politics in 1984, and I should add, it was not at Lee Kuan Yew’s behest.

“He was my Deputy Prime Minister for 14 years. He has been Prime Minister for some 13 years.”

This episode, in fact, reveals PM’s political sensitivity and integrity. He gave the proceeds from the sale of 38 Oxley Road away so that no one could accuse him that he would benefit should the Government acquire the land. He had put country before self and family interest.

ESM Goh also said that the PM and DPM’s accounts of events accord with his knowledge of how the Government and ministers operate.

I am also fully satisfied that DPM Teo acted independently as chairman of the Ministerial Committee,” he said, adding that he had also attempted to mediate between the DPM and Lee Hsien Yang.

“I told Hsien Yang that the dispute over the demolition of the house was actually between him and the Government. It was not with Hsien Loong, as PM has no say over the fate of the house. I emphasised this point to him.”

ESM Goh further defended Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, stating: “I brought him into politics, after he distinguished himself in the Singapore Navy. He stood with me in the 1992 by-election in Marine Parade GRC. He went on to serve key appointments with distinction. Today, he is Minister in charge of the Civil Service and Co-ordinating Minister for National Security.

“To suggest that he would do PM’s bidding blindly is to insult the Civil Service and Singapore Armed Forces, never mind the PAP and DPM.

“YOUR PARENTS WERE PROUD OF YOU”

ESM Goh also addressed the opposition Workers’ Party, calling on its leader Low Thia Khiang and Member of Parliament Png Eng Huat to “state their position clearly on PM’s and the Government’s integrity”.

“After so much has been said by both sides and the Government, it is clear that the allegations are baseless. There is enough distortion out there,” said ESM Goh. “Follow up with a clear statement of your own that you have come to the conclusion that the allegations are baseless.”

In closing, he urged the Lee siblings to sort out their differences, misunderstanding, and reconcile.

“It is surely not worth the feud being passed on to the next generation,” said ESM Goh. “Stop trying to drag each other down and move on. Stop your family quarrel… if that is not immediately possible, at least stop making things worse.”

“Keep the quarrel private and seek mediation or arbitration to resolve your differences. No one doubts your deep filial piety. Hsien Loong, Wei Ling, Hsien Yang, your parents were proud of you.”

ESM Goh then recalled a statement by Lee Kuan Yew in 1996: “The proudest thing (for your mother) are her three children – upright, well-behaved and honourable. …. They were brought up straight, they are likely to stay straight. It is like, as I have said, a code of honour. If you break that code, you have brought shame…. upon yourself and family”.

"Full text and video of ESM Goh Chok Tong's speech in Parliament on 38 Oxley Road dispute - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/full-text-and-video-of-esm-goh-chok-tong-s-speech-in-parliament-9003484
(posted at 04 Jul 2017 08:57PM)

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wooden got chance to tekkan Lee family he has been waiting for a long time.

He got chance to be a seat warmer again for the new lee generation.

Luck goh.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

So the crocodile tears finally came today. He was saving the best for last!
LHL has finally pulled out his trump card - cry !

Win liao lor.
Yes, near the end of the following video, from the 34-minute mark onwards:

[video=youtube;J_6WDRcFvM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_6WDRcFvM0[/video]

[video=youtube;3jXYM3i-m5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jXYM3i-m5c[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Bee_Wah
parliament.gov.sg/mp/lee-bee-wah
also seems to have shed tears.
attachment.php

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if the poison ivy is wrappin around island with its evil thot, it is better to destroy and rebuild with truth.. truth will take time to heal, more important the country can breathe free air and understand must much has been amizzed if not for poison ivy.

goh must go...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was this from a serving MP, former PM, Cambridge trained lawyer with first class honours. Did he get his email wrong. Why did he think that it was gazetted when it was not. Note the subject title and note who it is addressed to . How would normal person read it. Note also the comment by KKL. And it is copy from his own lawyer.

lhl-2.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LTK opening speech...."Today is a very sad day......" In my opinion the best speech made in the house. Pimp LHL is looking or I should say staring at LTK throughout Low's speech. White hair pimp TCH was busy scribbling on his note. Those MIW speech was all wayang. All scripted beforehand. Those in Malay and mandarin, what I get is instant translation in English the earphone . Can the translator on the spot translate all the long speeches? I examine the Order Paper which the public can get foc prior to the session, I don't see any miw questions on the pm petition. Parliamentary sitting is a joke , the miw mp can disappear for 30 minster during the session. Some walked in late. Indranee the cat 150 disappear after 3pm

U from WP ah? No worries, by next election you won't be sitting in parleement anymore. No more 16k pm for you.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The WP was voted in by the electorate to ask questions in parliament. They promised to bring check and balance to Singapore politics. Now if these elected opposition MPs can't fulfill their promise then let's give that chance to someone else

Let's not forget one election year their slogan was to vote them for First World Parliament. Think that was 2011. Subsequently they didnt ever mention that slogan again.

Coming election WP slogan should be vote for the sleeping >$17k per month co-driver.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

U from WP ah? No worries, by next election you won't be sitting in parleement anymore. No more 16k pm for you.
I pap lah. My post still $2 . Tia gong my master going to reduce to 80 cents per post. I urge you to quickly go and claim. $2 I think still valid

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pap lah. My post still $2 . Tia gong my master going to reduce to 80 cents per post. I urge you to quickly go and claim. $2 I think still valid

I'm not as cheap as you, leeching on hard working taxpayers and use the money on cat 80 and above.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck lah LHL! Your father said if anything happen to him take care of your mother little sister and brother. And this is how you treat your brother? Screw him with he cock a Nathan scheme to sell your share of the house?

What an asshole.

Pm Cried .........