• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 38 OR in Parliament

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

You mizzed out tall legs Angry Jo, cat 40 MILF jamban lee and bbbj sexpert harimau, h ve they cut card alrdy?
Bro, cat40 is Thai house lah. I only go for cat 80, 100 & 150.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, cat40 is Thai house lah. I only go for cat 80, 100 & 150.

KNN.... lau kua boo alrdy still expect to be cat 80 meh? cat40 can be desker road pricing

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

LTK opening speech...."Today is a very sad day......" In my opinion the best speech made in the house. Pimp LHL is looking or I should say staring at LTK throughout Low's speech. White hair pimp TCH was busy scribbling on his note. Those MIW speech was all wayang. All scripted beforehand. Those in Malay and mandarin, what I get is instant translation in English the earphone . Can the translator on the spot translate all the long speeches? I examine the Order Paper which the public can get foc prior to the session, I don't see any miw questions on the pm petition. Parliamentary sitting is a joke , the miw mp can disappear for 30 minster during the session. Some walked in late. Indranee the cat 150 disappear after 3pm

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

LTK opening speech...."Today is a very sad day......" In my opinion the best speech made in the house. Pimp LHL is looking or I should say staring at LTK throughout Low's speech. White hair pimp TCH was busy scribbling on his note. Those MIW speech was all wayang. All scripted beforehand. Those in Malay and mandarin, what I get is instant translation in English the earphone . Can the translator on the spot translate all the long speeches? I examine the Order Paper which the public can get foc prior to the session, I don't see any miw questions on the pm petition. Parliamentary sitting is a joke , the miw mp can disappear for 30 minster during the session. Some walked in late. Indranee the cat 150 disappear after 3pm

I wish it was CSM who read out LTK's speech. Or LTK should have spoken in Mandarin.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another MIW mp talk about Shakespeare..knn WTF.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

25ouolh.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

Grassroots feedback suggest that today was a baptism of fire for PM Lee. He has survived this ordeal and has come out politically stronger. Many residents think PM Lee is too magnanimous towards his vicious siblings. They both are now pariah.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

Many residents think PM Lee is too magnanimous towards his vicious siblings. They both are now pariah.

Yup... Sinkiestan is fucked :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine that not a single question has been tabled for this session by any of the PAP MPs. There are 6 questions tabled on this issue and all from WP. So much about lifting the whip.

Silly lah you scroobal. When I lift my cane, my boys go all quiet cause they know if misbehave some more I will whip them hard! So simper u dunno. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL ministerial sermon is so boring,who wants to watch?unless got oppo mps to stir shit.

If this was a true democracy with two or multi party representation,no man will be bigger than the party and the pm or president will be impeached and be forced to step down for the fear of the party losing control.instead this is a one party rule wayang with a party full of yes men so and the story goes didadee didadidadee.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grassroots feedback suggest that today was a baptism of fire for PM Lee. He has survived this ordeal and has come out politically stronger. Many residents think PM Lee is too magnanimous towards his vicious siblings. They both are now pariah.

Ball less wimp hiding shield by the privilege of lumparleement - by not suing, he is merely affirming his siblings were right afterall that he abused his powder and office for personal gains.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ball less wimp hiding shield by the privilege of lumparleement - by not suing, he is merely affirming his siblings were right afterall that he abused his powder and office for personal gains.

Parliament and most of the netizens have accepted his reasoning for not suing the vicious lying duo. People who don't are free to vote against PAP in the coming GE. That's the consequence that our good PM Lee will have to face as an elected politician.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't understand that Sun XueLing... can someone dissect what she said?
Hello Bro, first she made a speech in mandarin. My cock already half harden. Next she made a speech in English. My cock already fully rock strong. That classical ATB beauty look, anything she says you have to agree lah

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trouble is what if the two siblings do not stop hurling abuses at LHL in the FB. How long can one patience last ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

best if they dig up stories of gaylong stir shit with indon and malaysia.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe that LHY and LWL can and should commence a suit against Loony to get the ball rolling on a court case. For anything : Defamation, unfit to be PM, abuse of power , whatever. Affidavit after affidavit, to and from , open court and than the truth will have to start coming out.This will drag a reluctant Loony to court. Ordinary minions will not dare do this but these 2 should take this route to flush loony out of the cushy crony protected environment. Win or lose don't matter. Just get the skeletons falling out is good enough.
Dream on. LHL in parliament sitting said he will not sue his siblings. I believed LHY n LWL will also not sue. If they insist to get their revenge and is persistent, they will go in the route of law via election. That will be a long and tedious affair. May take 2 or more elections.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Parliament and most of the netizens have accepted his reasoning for not suing the vicious lying duo. People who don't are free to vote against PAP in the coming GE. That's the consequence that our good PM Lee will have to face as an elected politician.

Not sue means the allegations are true no?that is the teaching and wisdom of Lee,and what lhl said on the late night show.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's now clear for everyone to see the caliber of elected WP MPs in parliament. Better to have voted in the Pap aljunied team. At least we would have already known those are Pap dogs

Bye bye WP. I will never vote for you cheebyes again