• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Everyday I see some Chinese girl with Indian guy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't denied anything that I've said, meaning that they are true. So confirm you are a ball-less Sinkie Chink who worships whites and cannot do anything about shits and m&ds in real life. These are not insults, they are facts.

Every time I see shitskins and m&ds walking around, I'll laugh cos I remember you bitching about them but being a coward to confront them in reality. You can talk big all you want here, but you have no evidence to disprove that you are anything but a worthless piece of shit.

So even if we have chink men marrying shitskin women or vice versa, at least they are finding partners of the opposite sex. What's your excuse for only ever having sexual experience with your mom?

Now you're just gonna say I'm a clone and deflect/avoid the facts I stated above. Typical Jah the emasculated chink response.

How come you repeat the same thing over and over what you say is totally BS of course but you'll insist it to be true since you are a clone and a coward having to use another nick. :rolleyes:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you repeat the same thing over and over what you say is totally BS of course but you'll insist it to be true since you are a clone and a coward having to use another nick. :rolleyes:

Ok, if it's BS, show proof that you teach shits and m&ds lessons, and by proof I mean videos, pictures and you going public with your beliefs. Show that the number of shitskins in Singapore has reduced since you started bitching about them on this forum.

If you are so brave, do all the above.

Waiting for your next excuse, pussy Jah. A shit faced coward like you will just claim I'm a clone instead of actually growing some balls and doing something.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, if it's BS, show proof that you teach shits and m&ds lessons, and by proof I mean videos, pictures and you going public with your beliefs. Show that the number of shitskins in Singapore has reduced since you started bitching about them on this forum.

If you are so brave, do all the above.

Waiting for your next excuse, pussy Jah. A shit faced coward like you will just claim I'm a clone instead of actually growing some balls and doing something.

What does the number of shit skins increasing or decreasing have to do with me? :rolleyes: Also bashing up some shit skins doesn't increase or decrease their population see how stupid you come to conclusions but hey it was great teaching those shit skins a lesson. :biggrin:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talkg thru ur pussy again. :wink:

Notice that pussy Jah will always deflect / avoid answering any challenges to prove what he says. Next time this Chinky shemale complains about Indians and Malays, ask him what he's doing about them. This shemale will find some excuse to avoid the question or he will claim he doesn't have to prove anything.

Jah is your run-of-the-mill retarded Sinkie Chink who talks big on forums but is an emasculated turd in real life, and gets surprised when the Sinkie govt imports people with actual brains and balls into SG.

Jah, as I've said before, please throw yourself under a moving bus and thus actually do something worthwhile for the first time in your pathetic existence :biggrin:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does the number of shit skins increasing or decreasing have to do with me? :rolleyes: Also bashing up some shit skins doesn't increase or decrease their population see how stupid you come to conclusions but hey it was great teaching those shit skins a lesson. :biggrin:

Where's the proof of your 'bashing'? You're a lying pussy cos even after what you claim, the shitskins still own you losers on a daily basis.

You wanna talk big, show evidence plus go public instead of hide here. Remember, I don't have to prove anything, a piece of shit like you needs to prove you aren't a useless pussy.

Jah, really...please kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Even your mom won't miss the lousy sex

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice that pussy Jah will always deflect / avoid answering any challenges to prove what he says. Next time this Chinky shemale complains about Indians and Malays, ask him what he's doing about them. This shemale will find some excuse to avoid the question or he will claim he doesn't have to prove anything.

Jah is your run-of-the-mill retarded Sinkie Chink who talks big on forums but is an emasculated turd in real life, and gets surprised when the Sinkie govt imports people with actual brains and balls into SG.

Jah, as I've said before, please throw yourself under a moving bus and thus actually do something worthwhile for the first time in your pathetic existence :biggrin:

Where's the proof of your 'bashing'? You're a lying pussy cos even after what you claim, the shitskins still own you losers on a daily basis.

You wanna talk big, show evidence plus go public instead of hide here. Remember, I don't have to prove anything, a piece of shit like you needs to prove you aren't a useless pussy.

Jah, really...please kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Even your mom won't miss the lousy sex

wow now spamming me with multiple posts. Chinkpussies the pussy thinks spamming someone on a forum = not a pussy. Hey all cos Chinese guys been bullying you and banging your gf, sister or any female closely related to you doesn't mean you should try to take revenge on a forum by targeting me. I mean some ppl claim i'm not even Chinese and that i'm a shit skin. Go kill some chinks or Chinese ppl out there take revenge for your fallen mum, sister, gf who got banged by Chinese. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pussy cant do anything abt it. Now pussy telling ev one pussy fam female members all legs close. So pussy jah must be a shit skin! Bwahahaha....

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow now spamming me with multiple posts. Chinkpussies the pussy thinks spamming someone on a forum = not a pussy. Hey all cos Chinese guys been bullying you and banging your gf, sister or any female closely related to you doesn't mean you should try to take revenge on a forum by targeting me. I mean some ppl claim i'm not even Chinese and that i'm a shit skin. Go kill some chinks or Chinese ppl out there take revenge for your fallen mum, sister, gf who got banged by Chinese. :biggrin:

Awww....poor pussy rastafar is feeling victimised ...too fucking bad. You really are an idiot. As I said, a cunt like you cannot even prove any of the bullshit that you've been spewing for years and now has to deflect the points of my posts.

I never said anything about Singaporean Chinese in general, I only called out useless turds like you who complain about shits and m&ds but are too ball-less to do anything about it in reality. So yes, I am targeting you cos u r a useless piece of shit who needs to be put in its place.

You can try your diversionary tactics by mentioning fables about my gf, wife etc but it doesn't detract from the facts below :

i) you're a useless pussy who talks big but has no proof of doing anything worthwhile ever,
ii) you've been complaining about shits and m&ds for years but nothing in reality has changed, in fact there are more shits than ever in SG, which makes you look like a total bitch-ass pussy who can only whine,
iii) instead of facing up to the facts above, you try to deflect by talking about my profile being cloned etc. Typical bitch-ass pussy reaction since you are not brave enough to change things in real life,
iv) your new name is cunt_rastafar as you are not deserving to be called Jah,
v) your mom is still disappointed with you and your micro dick

So I'm going to continue to mock a total fucktard like you whenever you post here. Too bad for you that the only place where you can almost pretend to act like a man, i.e this forum, is also going to be taken away from you :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh....pussy jah. Chinkpussies n us awaitg ur reply.

Kana whack upside down. Now dumb leow. Bwahahahah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Awww....poor pussy rastafar is feeling victimised ...too fucking bad. You really are an idiot. As I said, a cunt like you cannot even prove any of the bullshit that you've been spewing for years and now has to deflect the points of my posts.

I never said anything about Singaporean Chinese in general, I only called out useless turds like you who complain about shits and m&ds but are too ball-less to do anything about it in reality. So yes, I am targeting you cos u r a useless piece of shit who needs to be put in its place.

You can try your diversionary tactics by mentioning fables about my gf, wife etc but it doesn't detract from the facts below :

i) you're a useless pussy who talks big but has no proof of doing anything worthwhile ever,
ii) you've been complaining about shits and m&ds for years but nothing in reality has changed, in fact there are more shits than ever in SG, which makes you look like a total bitch-ass pussy who can only whine,
iii) instead of facing up to the facts above, you try to deflect by talking about my profile being cloned etc. Typical bitch-ass pussy reaction since you are not brave enough to change things in real life,
iv) your new name is cunt_rastafar as you are not deserving to be called Jah,
v) your mom is still disappointed with you and your micro dick

So I'm going to continue to mock a total fucktard like you whenever you post here. Too bad for you that the only place where you can almost pretend to act like a man, i.e this forum, is also going to be taken away from you :biggrin:

with a nick like chink pussies you say you never insult sinkie Chinese or any Chinese? :rolleyes: Anyway coward with a clone nick doesn't dare do anything else. ROFL.

Ehh....pussy jah. Chinkpussies n us awaitg ur reply.

Kana whack upside down. Now dumb leow. Bwahahahah

hello m&d yoyo i am here bashing you now you need allies to help you eh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a nick like chink pussies you say you never insult sinkie Chinese or any Chinese? :rolleyes: Anyway coward with a clone nick doesn't dare do anything else. ROFL.

I d only mat here. Where got other mats?

Now wheres ur "allies"? Cottonmouth? Buikia? Ur other half hitam duluxe?

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doesn't do anything else? At least I've showed what a loser fucktard you are. What have you done about shits and m&ds here other than bitch like the pussy you are for years?