• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Everyday I see some Chinese girl with Indian guy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a lot of that in sillycon valley where chink chick is attracted more to the incum of ah neh tech worker than his cum.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very sad for the whole Chinese community !The Chinese seem to dislike making Chinese babies but instead the trend is if you see a mixed blood children the mothers are very likely to be a Chinese!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very sad for the whole Chinese community !The Chinese seem to dislike making Chinese babies but instead the trend is if you see a mixed blood children the mothers are very likely to be a Chinese!
Once you got black, you won't regret.
Chink men will make women become housemaid and baby handlers for the rest of her pathetic life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One reason could be facial hair. Indians have good choice of facial hair and grooming, while the chink version looks absolutely hideous!

Ken_Rathjen_Happy%20Chinaman_Class_A-XL.jpg

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Indian men are far more macho with properly trimmed facial body hair than hairless scrawny bodies of Chinese males. East Asian males with their effeminate k pop idols does not help either.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i been seeing more shit skin females with Chinese males nowadays just randomly spoke to some ceylonese sinkie girl found out her husband is Chinese.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ceylonese Sinkie girl probably married the ball-less twat for money and is getting her rocks off with an AMDK, shit or m&d on the side...I need to explain these things to Jah cos so far his only sexual experience with a woman has been with his mom...and even she was disappointed with him...

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i been seeing more shit skin females with Chinese males nowadays just randomly spoke to some ceylonese sinkie girl found out her husband is Chinese.

You have always denied this fact all these years I have noticed.Why don't you name 10 couples of Chinese guys with ah neh girls of public figures and i will name you double which is 20 couples of ah neh guys with chinese girls to prove this lop sided social topic?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the problem here…..stinky singo half-breeds like the chigger Jah Pastafarian think chinks should only fuck chinks.
Cos no non chink would stomach him…he'd have a problem attracting even a petain road auntie.

I say let's fuck every race that we can lay our hands own. In my adventures I have only a handful of nationalities left to fuck….icelandic, lapp, estonian and peruvian.