• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Everyday I see some Chinese girl with Indian guy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ceylonese Sinkie girl probably married the ball-less twat for money and is getting her rocks off with an AMDK, shit or m&d on the side...I need to explain these things to Jah cos so far his only sexual experience with a woman has been with his mom...and even she was disappointed with him...

why do u she married him for money when he's not even rich. :rolleyes: Pathetic loser like you who never even seen a pussy before oh wait maybe your mum's when your legs popped out first.

You have always denied this fact all these years I have noticed.Why don't you name 10 couples of Chinese guys with ah neh girls of public figures and i will name you double which is 20 couples of ah neh guys with chinese girls to prove this lop sided social topic?

cos it's not true what. What's wrong with you insisting it's true think you suffer from cuckhold syndrome.

what is the problem here…..stinky singo half-breeds like the chigger Jah Pastafarian think chinks should only fuck chinks.
Cos no non chink would stomach him…he'd have a problem attracting even a petain road auntie.

I say let's fuck every race that we can lay our hands own. In my adventures I have only a handful of nationalities left to fuck….icelandic, lapp, estonian and peruvian.

nigger jholmesjr how much did u need to beg and pay for those whores?

seems like Chinese have given u too much of a hurt i'm glad i really give you a hurting that i'm constantly on your mind.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have always denied this fact all these years I have noticed.Why don't you name 10 couples of Chinese guys with ah neh girls of public figures and i will name you double which is 20 couples of ah neh guys with chinese girls to prove this lop sided social topic?

You don't have to look far. Just look at Indian MPs with their respective Chinese wives.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do u she married him for money when he's not even rich. :rolleyes: Pathetic loser like you who never even seen a pussy before oh wait maybe your mum's when your legs popped out first.

Seen lots of pussies. Sinkie Chinkies like you are the biggest pussies who talk big here but have shits and m&ds laugh at you in real life. Btw your wife offered me her pussy to fuck as as you can't satisfy her with your micro dick :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seen lots of pussies. Sinkie Chinkies like you are the biggest pussies who talk big here but have shits and m&ds laugh at you in real life. Btw your wife offered me her pussy to fuck as as you can't satisfy her with your micro dick :biggrin:

Lol at all these personal insults you obviously are a loser m&d or shit skin butthurt but even worse using a clone to confront me as you don't have the guts to use your original nick

Btw learn how to quote you can even fuck up something as simple as this

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't insults, they are reality. Your fellow Chinks and yourself have been bitching about shits and m&ds for years and the population of shitskins has still increased, proving you're just a pussy who can't do shit in real life. So who is the butthurt one then, faggot Jah?

You can go on about my username to deflect fom the real issue here : you're just a loser fucktard who talks big but has no proof that he ( or in your case it cos u r a ladyboy) has done anything worthwhile in real life.

Now if I were a shit or m&d, would I be referring to them as shits or m&ds? You Sinkie Chinkies should really develop a culture and some brains instead of mimicing whites and letting AMDK fuck your wives and girlfriends for free :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Repeating the same thing ad naseum and making personal attacks. Behaviour of a typical loser who needs a clone to confront others.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to look far. Just look at Indian MPs with their respective Chinese wives.

Add couple more to ur list.

Abdullah Tarmugi n his Cheena wife, shirley.

Othman Wok n his Cheena wife, Lina

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ceylonese Sinkie girl probably married the ball-less twat for money and is getting her rocks off with an AMDK, shit or m&d on the side...I need to explain these things to Jah cos so far his only sexual experience with a woman has been with his mom...and even she was disappointed with him...

Agree. I already quoted only 2 example. Both cheena married to mats who r ministers. U dont see cheena gals marrying mat despatch riders, security guards, cleaners. So its true they pick n chose those who hold high position in parliament cos they draw super scale salaries.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
any m&ds or shitskins willing to touch our resident cockroach leper jah the chigger pastafari?

the chink lasses have given up.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skin mudslime also = Malay now?:rolleyes:

Anyway many of ur m&d female kind are mixed with shit skins

Hey pussy. Wat u mean they r not malay? Kotek u

I also see many of ur cheena female kind r mixed with dulux cat hitam. Also mixed with mat

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I already quoted only 2 example. Both cheena married to mats who r ministers. U dont see cheena gals marrying mat despatch riders, security guards, cleaners. So its true they pick n chose those who hold high position in parliament cos they draw super scale salaries.
just so long that their abangs can bring home the bacon (nevermind if not halal). same for all nonoks :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey pussy. Wat u mean they r not malay? Kotek u

I also see many of ur cheena female kind r mixed with dulux cat hitam. Also mixed with mat

see? m&d yoyo you seen a pink flying elephant before. you m&ds are mixed with all sorts of races cos your females cannot keep their legs closed. Have pics to show you Chinese guys with your race.

25142321429c832032a0d745e36efc24177bb867.jpg

24153806d543394103e5d80e9ff24649d661b6f5.jpg

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeating the same thing ad naseum and making personal attacks. Behaviour of a typical loser who needs a clone to confront others.

You haven't denied anything that I've said, meaning that they are true. So confirm you are a ball-less Sinkie Chink who worships whites and cannot do anything about shits and m&ds in real life. These are not insults, they are facts.

Every time I see shitskins and m&ds walking around, I'll laugh cos I remember you bitching about them but being a coward to confront them in reality. You can talk big all you want here, but you have no evidence to disprove that you are anything but a worthless piece of shit.

So even if we have chink men marrying shitskin women or vice versa, at least they are finding partners of the opposite sex. What's your excuse for only ever having sexual experience with your mom?

Now you're just gonna say I'm a clone and deflect/avoid the facts I stated above. Typical Jah the emasculated chink response.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see? m&d yoyo you seen a pink flying elephant before. you m&ds are mixed with all sorts of races cos your females cannot keep their legs closed. Have pics to show you Chinese guys with your race.

25142321429c832032a0d745e36efc24177bb867.jpg

24153806d543394103e5d80e9ff24649d661b6f5.jpg

Hey pussy. I am a Malay. 100% Mat. Not ur mixed breed race cat kuning n hitam. U shld direct d pic to ur thamby Duluxe cat hitam instead, dumb ass

Oh ya. Y r u tellg ev one here ur family female members kept their legs closed? U check ev one of them ya? Bwahahaha....dumb ass

Last edited: