• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Black Monday

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Tomorrow will go down in history as the crowning moment for the best of wayang in Singapore's short history.

Who wants to dress in black outside the Parliament tomorrow?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a country - LGBT interest overrides abuse of office by PM concerns. I bet if you ask the Pinkdot organising committee if they would organise a protest, they will be completely lost.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow will go down in history as the crowning moment for the best of wayang in Singapore's short history.

hello, you also kena brainwashed arr???.... this is LKY family problem.... nothing to do with Singapore OK!!!... so stop the wayang.....stop abusing tax payer $$$.... else can I stop paying income tax...???
neh-neh-kor-chee :(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going dressed in white to show my support to our good PM Lee!

you're LKY #1 cock sucker when he's still standing and walking... now you suck someone who go against your ah gong
no wonder you dare not chop.... neh bei

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hello, you also kena brainwashed arr???.... this is LKY family problem.... nothing to do with Singapore OK!!!... so stop the wayang.....stop abusing tax payer $$$.... else can I stop paying income tax...???
neh-neh-kor-chee :(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I said it is the best wayang, you don't know what it means ah? BongKang!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean this is the first time it happened? Every parliament sitting is a wayang with ministers sleeping in parliament. However, this one was a whistle blow in epic proportion with everyone's eyes opened and full house. Also expect msm camera to zoom in the right time and the right place with ministers nodding their head when LHL tried to defend himself. I also expect another round of wayang in this coming NS rally end of August. All in all, LHL get to have 2 dates of opportunity for him to white-wash himself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you're LKY #1 cock sucker when he's still standing and walking... now you suck someone who go against your ah gong
no wonder you dare not chop.... neh bei

I would be feasting on IKEA chicken wings tomorrow with my family as we watch PM Lee expose the lies told by LWL and LHY! Many ministers and civil servants have been defamed by this nefarious duo. I hope they will receive more defamation suits than JBJ did.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be feasting on IKEA chicken wings tomorrow with my family as we watch PM Lee expose the lies told by LWL and LHY! Many ministers and civil servants have been defamed by this nefarious duo. I hope they will receive more defamation suits than JBJ did.

You so poor ah, did PAP shortchange you? Why not choose restaurant for a more wholesome meal?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's black Monday for ah Yang n ah ling n Singkies in general but pinky n the pappies will be just fine or be better... Singkies should wear black to commemorate their own funeral

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To call monday 3 July a wayang kulit would be a grievous insult to the traditional art form.

More like a multi penetration fuck fest with dogs competing to carry the balls of their dear leader.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with you? What did Monday do to you? If you did not have an orgy with Friday, Saturday and Sunday and got found out, nothing would be wrong.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To call monday 3 July a wayang kulit would be a grievous insult to the traditional art form.

More like a multi penetration fuck fest with dogs competing to carry the balls of their dear leader.

like this? kwai kwai wait for alpha female?

IMG_0227.JPG

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You mean this is the first time it happened?

Other parliamentary sessions wouldn't be as exciting as this one, expect full attendance from those PAP. No one dares to sleep! If not the best wayang then what?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What a country - LGBT interest overrides abuse of office by PM concerns. I bet if you ask the Pinkdot organising committee if they would organise a protest, they will be completely lost.

Heard that Alfian got fed-up by this year's PinkDot gathering. Is he top or btm?