• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Australian academic: 'Islam is a cancer on the planet'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ur father...mother...grand parents...children...grand children..relatives were innocently killed or massacred by butcher USA, UK, ISRAEL , NATO. Wat would u do? Eye for an eye.

I dont support terrorists. But d above countries support terrorism by invading n killing innocent civilians in d ME!

Crybaby m&d hurt that your religion got insulted:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well to butcher each other..they still need arms... anyway the Saudis won't attack Iran..Iran too powerful..but with these arms...the Iranian will think twice before invading Saudi Arabia

Like i said whet they need arms or not best leave it to d Muslims to decide. Fcukg uncle sam interfere then its xtians against islam in d mind of d Arabs. One only see Whites against Muslims.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well to butcher each other..they still need arms... anyway the Saudis won't attack Iran..Iran too powerful..but with these arms...the Iranian will think twice before invading Saudi Arabia

Nobody wants to invade a desert.
The current problem are remnants of history.
After jesus, there were the romans who became christians, the persians who were zoroastrians ( also believe in one god), the jews who lost their homeland to romans and lived with persians as refugees( babylon), the arab pagan nomads who were mercenaries for roman or persian armies, and the turks who came from the steppes and attack persians ftom the back.
Today, romans became the west, persians are shiite muslims after arabs massacred and converted them forcefully into becoming muslims( death to apostate is zoriastrian tradition copied by muslims) and destroyed their religious sites, turks got their own country by defeating romans at constantinople and invad8ng most of middle east and eastern europe and became sunn8 muslims, jews used the arabs and fought alongside to get their homeland back from romans but arabs did not give it to them, then used the west to get it back again, and the arabs are still warring nomads which formed a new one god religion called islam, but still continue with their pagan practices, such as haj.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pagans prayed to idols. They gave offerings to their idols.

Muslims dont.

Islam is not a new religion lah. Most of d prophets mentioned in d Torah n Injil r also mentioned in d Quran.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wat a moron u are. Why must mainstream.take d blame? We dont create Al queda n Isis.

You are a lying moron.

al qaeda and isis, along with their ideology, were created in the mosques and madrassahs, notably in regions where intolerant islam is the mainstream. Think saudi arabia, pakistan, afghanistan.

Is d West esp US. We condemn terrorists.

You are a liar.

Read your own posts again. You blame terrorist squarely on USA, the west, israel. Your posts continually justify terrorist attacks by jihadists by blaming non-muslims.

So any retard muslim, which there are plenty, reads your posts and the likes of it, they are very likely to join terrorist groups like isis.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a lying moron.

al qaeda and isis, along with their ideology, were created in the mosques and madrassahs, notably in regions where intolerant islam is the mainstream. Think saudi arabia, pakistan, afghanistan.

You are a liar.

Read your own posts again. You blame terrorist squarely on USA, the west, israel. Your posts continually justify terrorist attacks by jihadists by blaming non-muslims.

So any retard muslim, which there are plenty, reads your posts and the likes of it, they are very likely to join terrorist groups like isis.

Mainstream muslims condemn terrorist. I have mentioned many times takg human lives is a sin. God forbid. Many verses mentioned in d Quran. Y dont u go chk it out Moron. Present existence of terrorist d west to b blamed too. Dont cm tell me US n d west r innocent. Pui!

The nos of muslim massacred by US n Nato r by thousands. R they not terrorist?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mainstream muslims condemn terrorist.

Examples of your mainstream muslims. They are just a very very very thin line away from becoming actual terrorists. I don't see any women in those pictures. Are jihadists gay or something? It's a sausage fest!

blasphemy-laws-in-pakistan-2014-anti-ahmadiyya-protest.jpg

2016_11_30_16843_1480464940._large.jpg

Dont cm tell me US n d west r innocent. Pui!

Pui to you too!

As usual, blaming terrorism on anyone but your own muslims. For every one line of "muslims condemn islamic terrorists", we probably get double the dosage of muslims condemning israel, the west, usa, etc. Little wonder the more atrocities isis carries out, the more support they get.

The nos of muslim massacred by US n Nato r by thousands. R they not terrorist?

No they are not. Muslim countries have slaughtered way more non-Muslims. You don't consider them terrorists, do you?

Most of the massacred muslims were done by other muslims, including isis, saudi arabia, pakistan, turkey, sunni muslims in iraq. Guess what? No public muslim outrage at them. No mosque or country calling for the destruction of saudi arabia (except for iran maybe) or boycott of all paki nationals.

No muslim calling for the boycott of turkey for masacring the kurds too.

Blatant islamic hypocrisy. You are all arab running dogs. You only boycott who saudi arabia boycotts. Being custodian of the 2 mosques means that much to you retards huh?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crybaby m&d hurt that your religion got insulted:rolleyes:

Examples of your mainstream muslims. They are just a very very very thin line away from becoming actual terrorists. I don't see any women in those pictures. Are jihadists gay or something? It's a sausage fest!

blasphemy-laws-in-pakistan-2014-anti-ahmadiyya-protest.jpg

2016_11_30_16843_1480464940._large.jpg

Pui to you too!

As usual, blaming terrorism on anyone but your own muslims. For every one line of "muslims condemn islamic terrorists", we probably get double the dosage of muslims condemning israel, the west, usa, etc. Little wonder the more atrocities isis carries out, the more support they get.

No they are not. Muslim countries have slaughtered way more non-Muslims. You don't consider them terrorists, do you?

Most of the massacred muslims were done by other muslims, including isis, saudi arabia, pakistan, turkey, sunni muslims in iraq. Guess what? No public muslim outrage at them. No mosque or country calling for the destruction of saudi arabia (except for iran maybe) or boycott of all paki nationals.

Blatant islamic hypocrisy. You are all arab running dogs. You only boycott who saudi arabia boycotts. Being custodian of the 2 mosques means that much to you retards huh?

Have to admit you are right about the mozzies...look at the Jakarta election..a capable cina get voted out due to his religion. If mozzies r not racist..I do not know what is...and Isis blew up the Mosul mosque..how come no condemnation by the other mozzies? All keep quiet..but if it was the yanks that blew it up...rest assured the mozzies will demonstrate in the West n the middle East is on fure

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Muslims dont.

Islam is not a new religion lah. Most of d prophets mentioned in d Torah n Injil r also mentioned in d Quran.

Muslims Don't have pagan practices? Than wat is the Haj n Kaaba?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslims dont.

Thats because you cannot see thing clearly. Clouded by faith. I see arabs doing pagan worship during the haj.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
all religions are cancer. And all believers of bronze age wisdom are idiots. Your opinion of them should pummet once you know they are religiously brain damaged

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims Don't have pagan practices? Than wat is the Haj n Kaaba?

Wah. See how generous Saudi was? Granted a xtian missionary to criticise and ridiculed Islam and same time gave him the opportunities to spread xtianity in the Kaaba!:eek::rolleyes:

Anyway read my post properly. I said we dont pray and give offerings to idols. Just cos i pray facing the Kaaba means i am praying and worshipping the latter?:rolleyes: And do u see muslims wearing symbol of moon star or kaaba or stone?

[FONT=&quot]" The most important shrine established for the people is the one in Becca; a blessed beacon for all the people. In it are clear signs: the station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe passage. The people owe it to GOD that they shall observe Hajj to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who disbelieve, GOD does not need anyone."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Qur'ân 3:96*-97][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__________________________________________________ [/FONT]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pui to you too!

Ya ya ya. All those muslims killed were massacred by Muslims. All those Arabs muslims and non muslims were also massacred by MUslim themselves.:rolleyes:

Of course. As usual u being the Whites running dogs. Wat kind of answers can i expect. :rolleyes: Nothing to discuss further with u, whites running dog

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah. See how generous Saudi was? Granted a xtian missionary to criticise and ridiculed Islam and same time gave him the opportunities to spread xtianity in the Kaaba!:eek::rolleyes:

Anyway read my post properly. I said we dont pray and give offerings to idols. Just cos i pray facing the Kaaba means i am praying and worshipping the latter?:rolleyes: And do u see muslims wearing symbol of moon star or kaaba or stone?

Many m&ds that I know personally have photos or persian rugs with the kaaba stone on it.

Even seen muslims wail and kiss that piece of granite inside the kaaba that is touted to be some meteorite?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many m&ds that I know personally have photos or persian rugs with the kaaba stone on it.

Even seen muslims wail and kiss that piece of granite inside the kaaba that is touted to be some meteorite?

Ya ya. We pray to mosques. Stones. Kaaba.:rolleyes: Oh ya carpets too