• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 3rd July Parliament Gold Cup - lay your bets

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pick the 3 PAP attack dogs and put yourselves in the draw for the prized NTUC vouchers and a bus tour of Oxley Road.

Rules:
1. First one to get all 3 right wins.
2. Decision of the secret committee will be final

Tips
1. The attack dogs are going to be chosen by the PM despite the whip being lifted claim as he is fighting for his political survival, so the usual sycophants may not be picked.
2. The attack will likely to be along the lines of innocent questions seeking evidence to back the siblings claim, so a dog and pony show in the main.

Good luck.

My bet:
1. CCS
2. Sim Ann
3. Janil Puthucheary.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My bet:
1. CCS
2. Sim Ann
3. Janil Puthucheary.

My bet:
1. Dr Lily Neo
2. Low Yen Ling
3. Third is a toss-up between White-Belt Baey or Cheng Li Hui

You are right, seemingly innocuous questions fired to stir emotions; continued attempts to obfuscate the whole saga... HC sniggering at the sidelines... Teehee... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found your combination interesting and you might be on to something. Within the PAP, Josephine is rated second to Tharman in term of voters perception of integrity and trust. I was tempted to include Josephine Tan as the PAP needs her badly.

My bet sim ann
Ong ye kung
Josephine teo

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take a different view. These attacking dogs will be chosen to provide flank cover from WP difficult questions by attacking WP instead.

1. CCS
2. Desmond lee.
3. Indranee.

Chief PLP
Putucheary.