• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 10 best Hong Kong movies from 1997-2017

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amazing that After This Our Exile is not in your top 10. Also Due West: Our Sex Journey (一路向西). :biggrin:

Brudder as this is a highbrow thread, so I decided to omit Due West. As for ATOE, I haven't watched it yet. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 years I can't recall but recent one I seen that's good was 毒战 drug war starring Sun Hong Lei and Louis Koo

Agree Trivisa and Three is good.

One older one I liked was Exile

jw5

Loyal
You should watch ATOE as soon as possible, there are many good scenes with Kelly Lin. :biggrin:

xin_0503032212071171554811.jpg

Brudder as this is a highbrow thread, so I decided to omit Due West. As for ATOE, I haven't watched it yet. :p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have the following

臥虎藏龍
金瓶梅
少林足球 / 功夫
賭神
無間道series
竊聽風雲series
色戒
古惑仔series
黑社會series

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most bizzarre is triad movie where they kill each other with cars. no guns no knives no cleavers.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years I can't recall but recent one I seen that's good was 毒战 drug war starring Sun Hong Lei and Louis Koo

Agree Trivisa and Three is good.

One older one I liked was Exile

毒战 was good but spoiled by the lame ah tiong politically correct ending.