• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [SONG BO] reserved judgment for TCB's challenge on elected presidency

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TCB can run for president I chop off my LJ feed PAP dogs!!!!!

"Judgement has been reserved in the constitutional challenge to the timing of the reserved Presidential Election (PE) by Tan Cheng Bock.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday (28 June) after a hearing on the case, Deputy Attorney-General Hri Kumar said that Justice Quentin Loh’s decision was expected in about a week."

Reserved judgement on Tan Cheng Bock's legal challenge on EP

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TCB can run for president I chop off my LJ feed PAP dogs!!!!!

"Judgement has been reserved in the constitutional challenge to the timing of the reserved Presidential Election (PE) by Tan Cheng Bock.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday (28 June) after a hearing on the case, Deputy Attorney-General Hri Kumar said that Justice Quentin Loh’s decision was expected in about a week."

Reserved judgement on Tan Cheng Bock's legal challenge on EP

give to the pundek hatchet SC......... she badly needs it - too much cucumber no good for the cunt

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waste of time. Tan Cheng Bock should just convert to Islam and go for a spray tan to try to pass off as a Malay if he is so desperate to run for presidency.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waste of time. Tan Cheng Bock should just convert to Islam and go for a spray tan to try to pass off as a Malay if he is so desperate to run for presidency.

That is still not enough to convince the PAP that he has become a "Malay". He has to be accepted by Malay Singaporeans as culturally one of them; living his life as a Malay and considered himself a Malay. How to?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without the support from the mainstream media, the grassroots leaders and the labour union, tan cheng bock is nothing. That guy has a huge ego and needs to be taken down several pegs. He really thinks he won by such a large margin because of himself. His ego is bigger than Trump's!