• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Got No Extradition Treaty With Indon? Murdering Maid Not Coming Back Liao!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
khasanah-bedok-reservoir-murder-suspect.png

JAKARTA: The Indonesian maid who was arrested for allegedly murdering her elderly Singaporean employers in their Bedok Reservoir flat will not be sent to Singapore, said Indonesian police on Thursday (Jun 29).

Khasanah, 40, was arrested on Tuesday at a hotel in the Indonesian province of Jambi, nearly a week after the double murder. She reportedly admitted to having committed the crime.

"We are investigating the case but based on the principle of personaliteit, she won't be sent back. We will coordinate with the Singapore Police Force to work on this case," Indonesian National Police spokesman Martinus Sitompul told Channel NewsAsia.

Personaliteit is a legal principle which states that any Indonesian arrested in the country for a crime committed overseas must be processed in Indonesia, instead of being sent to the jurisdiction where the crime took place.
Khasanah is being held at the West Tanjung Jabung police station. Authorities will need to determine that there is sufficient evidence against her before she can be charged in court.
=

Indonesia and Singapore signed an extradition treaty as well as a defence cooperation agreement as a package in April 2007, but both agreements have not been ratified by the Indonesian House of Representatives.

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has previously said that it is ready to proceed with the agreements once Jakarta is ready to do so.

According to Indonesia police news portal Tribrata News, Khasanah was arrested after a tip-off from members of the public who overheard her saying on the phone: "What's their condition? I don't know. If they died, I just want to go to boarding school and repent."

Police tracked her down at a hotel in Tanjung Jabung Barat and seized items including a laptop, watches, mobile phones, jewellery and banknotes in various currencies.

The maid was said to have fled Singapore shortly after the double murder last Wednesday.

The murdered couple, both in their late 70s, was found dead in their second-floor flat at Block 717 Bedok Reservoir Road. Police were seen searching the contents of a rubbish chute at the foot of the block and taking three knives away in a plastic bag.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rrested-in-indonesia-will-not-be-sent-8987968

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zikapore Got No Extradition Treaty With Indon? Murdering Maid Not Coming Back Lia

Under indonesian law, its ok for believers to kill non believers.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zikapore Got No Extradition Treaty With Indon? Murdering Maid Not Coming Back Lia

Fat fuck Kirsten han will say she die in our names if The Maid is extradited back and sentenced to death!

IMG_4224.JPG

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

We can send assassin to go and eliminate her. PAP incapable then we change govt.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is only speculation that she murdered someone. she is a mere suspect.

anyway, this only lift up a point of contention about our gahment dealing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am disappointed. Wasn't there a keling minister who often said that sinkies punch above their weight in the international arena? Now in recent years, we can't even get a suspected bank robber and murderer extradited back to Singapore from neighbouring ASEAN countries.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will never be able to get LHY back even if they were to issue a Warrant of Arrest.....

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am disappointed. Wasn't there a keling minister who often said that sinkies punch above their weight in the international arena? Now in recent years, we can't even get a suspected bank robber and murderer extradited back to Singapore from neighbouring ASEAN countries.

We punch above our weight but unfortunately not weighty enough to be all that effective.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We punch above our weight but unfortunately not weighty enough to be all that effective.

I've taken action to ensure this wouldn't happen in my household. I don't us to get slaughtered in our sleep.

The maids' passports are henceforth kept by my wife in our safe. If they don't agree, they can fuck off immediately.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

zikapore has never wanted any extradition treaty with Indonesia because of the large number of rich Indonesian criminals taking refuge in the little red dot.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've taken action to ensure this wouldn't happen in my household. I don't us to get slaughtered in our sleep.

The maids' passports are henceforth kept by my wife in our safe. If they don't agree, they can fuck off immediately.

Why don't you be her pimp? She makes money. You make too. Win-win.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah John, you can also keep the maid beside you at night too. You can enjoy the best of all world.

Someone extra to service you. You can enjoy 3 some.