• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Duterte is fucking useless! Marawi siege enters 6th week. Civilians decapitated!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Duterte, your communist brother Xi Jinping has left you in the cold. Wouldn't you love to be decapitated by ISIS in shame too? LOL!

ISIS-linked fighters decapitate civilians as Marawi siege enters 6th week

The Philippines military has uncovered five decapitated bodies of civilians among a total of 17 dead bodies found in Marawi City. The macabre find comes amid reports of widespread looting and sex slavery by Islamic State-affiliated Maute fighters.

The civilian death toll in the fighting stood at 27 before this latest discovery, which is the first such instance of the Islamist militants employing such extreme tactics against civilians. Authorities fear the civilian death toll may further rise.

"[It] may increase significantly once we are able to validate all this information," military spokesman Restituto Padilla said, as cited by Reuters.

"There have been a significant number [of dead bodies] that have been seen but again, we cannot include many of these," he said.

"Our combat environment is sensitive. First, there are trapped civilians that we have to protect. They also have hostages and third, there are many traps so we have to clear buildings slowly," he said.

Civilian hostages in the besieged city have also reportedly been forced into slavery by the militants, who have been holed up for almost six weeks in the battle against the country’s military.

"They are being forced to be sex slaves, forced to destroy the dignity of these women," military spokesman Jo-Ar Herrera told a news conference, citing the accounts of seven Marawi residents who had escaped or were rescued as part of the ongoing operation to retake the city.

Hostages have also been forced to loot abandoned homes, fight government forces and even serve as sex slaves for the Maute militants, Herrera said.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Which is why I support Trump's travel ban. Politically correct or not we do HAVE to be careful of Muslims.

You will NEVER find a ISIS terrorist who will say he is not MUSLIM.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is why I support Trump's travel ban. Politically correct or not we do HAVE to be careful of Muslims.

The british should have deported the chinese in malay archipelago when the communist guerillas were rampaging in south east asia, killing innocents, especially rural farmers who do not support them.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

All terrorists are Muslims; though not all Muslims are terrorists. A fact.

IS will win as long as you respect human rights.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duterte, your communist brother Xi Jinping has left you in the cold. Wouldn't you love to be decapitated by ISIS in shame too? LOL!

ISIS-linked fighters decapitate civilians as Marawi siege enters 6th week

The Philippines military has uncovered five decapitated bodies of civilians among a total of 17 dead bodies found in Marawi City. The macabre find comes amid reports of widespread looting and sex slavery by Islamic State-affiliated Maute fighters.

The civilian death toll in the fighting stood at 27 before this latest discovery, which is the first such instance of the Islamist militants employing such extreme tactics against civilians. Authorities fear the civilian death toll may further rise.

"[It] may increase significantly once we are able to validate all this information," military spokesman Restituto Padilla said, as cited by Reuters.

"There have been a significant number [of dead bodies] that have been seen but again, we cannot include many of these," he said.

"Our combat environment is sensitive. First, there are trapped civilians that we have to protect. They also have hostages and third, there are many traps so we have to clear buildings slowly," he said.

Civilian hostages in the besieged city have also reportedly been forced into slavery by the militants, who have been holed up for almost six weeks in the battle against the country’s military.

"They are being forced to be sex slaves, forced to destroy the dignity of these women," military spokesman Jo-Ar Herrera told a news conference, citing the accounts of seven Marawi residents who had escaped or were rescued as part of the ongoing operation to retake the city.

Hostages have also been forced to loot abandoned homes, fight government forces and even serve as sex slaves for the Maute militants, Herrera said.

Are you saying PAP is better?

Look at Little India riots, when foreigners threw stones and overturned cars, PAP's police ran and hid in ambulance. Cant imagine if PAP forces face armed enemy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. All migrants must be thoroughly vetted and checked. I wonder whether the recent outbreak of TB has anything to do with 3rd world migrants who bring in TB virus

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All terrorists are Muslims; though not all Muslims are terrorists. A fact.

IS will win as long as you respect human rights.

Hw can one be called a Muslim when hes being told not to destroy trees. Wat more taking innocent human lives.

Recently IS even tried to bombard the Holy Mecca? Only moron wld consider such as Muslims.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The british should have deported the chinese in malay archipelago when the communist guerillas were rampaging in south east asia, killing innocents, especially rural farmers who do not support them.

Shows that having a big mouth does not make you good.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother, many motorbike shop and repair men are chinese and Indians.
Brother, if no chinese and Indian, Malay no motorbike no kupchai

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civilian Deaths must not be taken as any painful losses or unfordable. Especially in any war that foes are taking civilians as hostages.

Duterte should whack as if hostages are completely worthless, then the militants will drop the idea of depending on human shields. The more you fear losses of civilians the more the militants enjoys safety and advantages, the more you are a BIG SUCKER!

Duterte had always been accused of killing wrong drug offenders, so Civilian lives are obviously not a big deal. Just bomb and whack and blame the death toll on the militants' action and liabilities, accounting towards their deeds, and take no responsibilities. In this way can close their Wayang down within 1 week. Let there be 50K civilian losses so what? big deal? double it to 100K also fuck care mah!

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
杀杀杀!通杀!通通杀!
痛痛快快的杀!
立刻公布于众,不再理会任何人质死后。凡是人质死了都是敌人的罪过。子弹不长眼睛。人质想活命唯有自己反抗逃脱不合作。凡是听敌人命令当人质的都当成敌人轰炸扫射。总之被包围的地方一个不留。7天内移平任何房屋森林地洞。⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠
枪弹便宜。中国已经完全免费赠送2万3千自动步枪给毒特尔特。就是要他大杀戮灭绝嘛。何必客气?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you saying PAP is better?

Look at Little India riots, when foreigners threw stones and overturned cars, PAP's police ran and hid in ambulance. Cant imagine if PAP forces face armed enemy.

I know you love LKY very much. I will ask Gecko for permission so that you can be LKY's official netherworld mistress. Thank me later.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds like u are turds

Y u cheena r never satisfied even though Mat govt gave u land to own? When i go to msia i saw so many many huge land owned by u cheenas. N yet kip complaining tis not fair tat not fair. U r lucky cos our religion teaches us against greed n alway be humble. Jiuhukia r just too greedy n keep askg n demanding day in day out. Like i always said not happy then just go back to ur Motherland or be sinkie citizen:rolleyes: