• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Air-Con Has Fallen! And Whacks Poor Sinkie! Guess The HDB Estate!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
falling-aircon-unit-injures-man_1.jpg

A man was walking under a Housing & Development Board residential block in Bedok North today when he was struck by a falling air conditioner unit.

According to netizens, the incident took place at Block 3018, Bedok North Street 5.

The force from the fall left the metal frame of the aircon unit dented while severely injuring the man. A video of the incident shows the man being attended to by paramedics from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and being taken away in a stretcher.

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2470131373127577/

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Block 3018, Bedok North Street 5 ...
1083 came out consolation prize 2day ... can win a bit if got buy ibet ...

if cock i shade wrongly, shaded 9 instead of 0 n betted 3918, strike starter prize ... can win quite hansumly ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably dead,they should sue for manslaughter, homicide.

I always had this fear of walking along the back of a hdb block,so many things can fall down and kill u,bamboo stick can impale u,or one of those rows and rows of compressors.

Looks like

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably dead,they should sue for manslaughter, homicide.

I always had this fear of walking along the back of a hdb block,so many things can fall down and kill u,bamboo stick can impale u,or one of those rows and rows of compressors.

Looks like

sg can boast in the guiness book of world records the highest number of overhanging ac compressor units that can mature into adulthood and fly.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of accident can easily be prevented by building concrete ledges like in the "newer" HDB flats -but I guess they rather spent the millions on foreigners -integration programmes by PA, scholarships, subsidy for HDB, ect2 (without need to serve NS also).

And you have so many of the highest paid ministers in the world debating on whether to demolish a house (very soon the whole Parliament also dragged in )-while so many things are breaking down/falling -lifts, trains, airconds, healthcare to name a few.
Do you hear Shan, Tharman, Wong, GCT, TCH, Indranee making an issue about the constant train breakdown?-

Last edited: