• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Memorial Garden at Oxley is a good idea. Why reject?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
what about dog park where pappy puppies can play, pee and poo?

Yeah off leash dog park. Can put up some LKY memorial statues and dogs can pee on it also. I think it would be a highly enjoyable place for dogs and their owners.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah off leash dog park. Can put up some LKY memorial statues and dogs can pee on it also. I think it would be a highly enjoyable place for dogs and their owners.

agree. there's a dearth of safe, enclosed, leashless dog parks in sg where statues and shrines are game for dog splash. cats not welcum though. :wink:

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
with trees, plants, flowers, grass, Lapdogs wont look out of place, then why reject a private property owner's wish to make a beautiful garden on his very own turf

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afterall, LKY loved trees and plants.

That home symbolize a PAP Shrine for all the PAP members. It's a place of worshiped, a place of positive energy flows when everything goes wrong. It a place of hibernation of PAP idea . Now tell me, how dare you turn a Shrine into a Garden ?

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
That home symbolize a PAP Shrine for all the PAP members. It's a place of worshiped, a place of positive energy flows when everything goes wrong. It a place of hibernation of PAP idea . Now tell me, how dare you turn a Shrine into a Garden ?

You may be right about the shrine. There was even talk about canonnisation to Sainthood. Then the 2 gurka pods be conserved ,can be turned into grottos can be fitted with a newater fountains to collect, drink or wash face, mind you its fresh drinkable WHO exceeding quality.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was the Chief Garderner with the red brief case and was paid $3 million or more a year. This qualifies him to be memorised with a park where I can bring my dog there to shit.