• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which Party Wld You Vote For?

If LHY challenges LHL at the next GE, which party wld you vote for?

• LHY's Party

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • PAP

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHY challenges LHL at the next GE, which party wld you vote for? LHY Party or LHL Party?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking up against a bad political party which profits from its sick citizen and neglects its poor and aged is hate-filled?

There are many ways to do what you are doing, but you do it in a very pot-stirring hate- filled way. You fan and bring about the hate in people to achieve your ends.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mistook truth for hate.

the problem is you

I dont think so. You take some truth and twist it and then play to the emotions of the people here. This is very cunning and sinister. The other stirrer tries to act innocent while at at the same time stirring the pot. People like you are very dangerous. One fiery speaker and a few provocateurs like the two of you and the country can descend into chaos.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think so. You take some truth and twist it and then play to the emotions of the people here. This is very cunning and sinister. The other stirrer tries to act innocent while at at the same time stirring the pot. People like you are very dangerous. One fiery speaker and a few provocateurs like the two of you and the country can descend into chaos.

which truth did I twist?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far,
72.7% for LHY's Party and
27.3% for PAP.

This is encouraging.

Let us hope more will take the poll

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means 72.7% for pap and 27.3% for lhy party in reality. :biggrin:

Quantitative and qualitative data are publicly available to help you with your analysis and draw conclusions.

I worry for you. Despite clear data, you analyse so badly and draw such wrong conclusion.

If you are an investor, you must be losing big money

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quantitative and qualitative data are publicly available to help you with your analysis and draw conclusions.

I worry for you. Despite clear data, you analyse so badly and draw such wrong conclusion.

If you are an investor, you must be losing big money

This post shows what an inward looking, myopic , presumptuous bumpkin you are and highly prone to insulting others who dont agree with you.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polls are meaningless in this forum. You have been here for ages via various monikers, you still cannot understand this?