• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is LHY Willing to save Singapore?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY built Singapore.

LHL is destroying Singapore.

No saviour is in sight, except LHY. LHY is better than LTK, CSJ or TCJ. LHY was:
1. Director, JOPD
2. CEO Singtel
3. Chairman, F&N
4. Chairman, CAAS
5. Director, SGX
6. Director, Islamic Bank of Asia
7. Chairman, Republic Poly
etc

LHY has wide experience and long reach. If LHY forms a political party, he is likely to attract many talented singaporeans who have fire in their bellies. LHY can defeat the fumbling pap under LHL.

LHY has said he has no great interest in politics. But SG is in desperate times. And it is in such times that heroes step forward.

LHY is needed now to fulfil LKY's vision of a country known as Singapore.

This is a calling which LHY has to consider.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think
LHY wants to deal with the bullshit of running this country.

It's a thankless job running a family business.there are better ways of making $2 million a year.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think
LHY wants to deal with the bullshit of running this country.

It's a thankless job running a family business.there are better ways of making $2 million a year.

Yes. It is a thankless job to have to clear up LHL's mess.

But saviours come in not because the job bring them appreciation.

Read my last sentence in post#1

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHY form a party it will stand a chance to topple LHL

Yes. I agree. That's why I asked whether LHY is willing to save SG. As it stands now, Workers Party, SDP, SG First cant topple PAP.

Only a LHY Party stands a good chance of toppling LHL

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY built Singapore.

LHL is destroying Singapore.

No saviour is in sight, except LHY. LHY is better than LTK, CSJ or TCJ. LHY was:
1. Director, JOPD
2. CEO Singtel
3. Chairman, F&N
4. Chairman, CAAS
5. Director, SGX
6. Director, Islamic Bank of Asia
7. Chairman, Republic Poly
etc

LHY has wide experience and long reach. If LHY forms a political party, he is likely to attract many talented singaporeans who have fire in their bellies. LHY can defeat the fumbling pap under LHL.

LHY has said he has no great interest in politics. But SG is in desperate times. And it is in such times that heroes step forward.

LHY is needed now to fulfil LKY's vision of a country known as Singapore.

This is a calling which LHY has to consider.

F&N kenna makan-ed by thai billionaire leh

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. It is a thankless job to have to clear up LHL's mess.

But saviours come in not because the job bring them appreciation.

Read my last sentence in post#1

Only fools or imbeciles wishes to become martyrs like Ang soo Chee Juan,want to become maytyrs go join ISIS,lky influenced sg politics but he was no fool

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only fools or imbeciles wishes to become martyrs like Ang soo Chee Juan,want to become maytyrs go join ISIS,lky influenced sg politics but he was no fool

I dont agree with you.

An average person cant make history. It is a hero that can make history. LKY is one.

Fools make history too. LHL is one such fool

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont agree with you.

An average person cant make history. It is a hero that can make history. LKY is one.

Ur contradicting urself,an average person can't make history but a fool can?that must be an exceptional fool.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont you think LHL is an exceptional fool?

Dont you think Idi Amin was an exceptional fool?

A leader who brings in 1.6m 3rd world trash to dilute his 3.7m citizens is an exceptional fool.

A PM who said that Singapore belongs to every world citizen is an exceptional fool

A PM who sues an ordinary citizen and make him bankrupt is an exceptional fool

A PM who jails a teenager for speaking his mind is an exceptional fool.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont agree with you.

Also if average people cannot make history,then it is our destiny to be ruled.the law of natural aristocracy dictates