• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is LHY Willing to save Singapore?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
...... but I am enjoying the show!

Frankly it is getting boring. It got a bit interesting when we got to see some of those emails. It hinted to more "revealing" emails that might touch on OTHER things besides this stupid Oxley house.

But clearly this spat is confined to the stupid house only. *Yawn*

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly it is getting boring. It got a bit interesting when we got to see some of those emails. It hinted to more "revealing" emails that might touch on OTHER things besides this stupid Oxley house.

3/7 is coming. Should be entertaining with over 80 clowns in Parliament.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U holding a Singapore passport?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
3/7 is coming. Should be entertaining with over 80 clowns in Parliament.

The problem is the main plot lah. To demolish or not demolish. So boring. Maybe it might be saved by the actors performances. But with such a bland story and topic I don't see how it can be entertaining.

Should have a more broad storyline that covers other more juicy reveals eg that CPF funds GIC/Temasik have been misappropriated, allegations of selling off nationals assets and then will run off with the $$$ etc.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U holding a Singapore passport?

Again so lazy. Must be more specific. Valid or expired Singapore passport? Of course I can hold a Singapore passport. I still got my old one mah. *waving it at the screen*. For the record those following and reporting the story in Hong Kong, International news etc also do not hold valid Singapore passports nor even have any old expired ones for the matter. So stop with this whole "only Singaporean can comment on Singapore" crap.

You are the laziest forum member here. Only know how to either a) cut and paste b) write a few words of insult and vulgarities (lack of vocabulary also). Lamebrain.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again so lazy. Must be more specific. Valid or expired Singapore passport? Of course I can hold a Singapore passport. I still got my old one mah. *waving it at the screen*. For the record those following and reporting the story in Hong Kong, International news etc also do not hold valid Singapore passports nor even have any old expired ones for the matter. So stop with this whole "only Singaporean can comment on Singapore" crap.

You are the laziest forum member here. Only know how to either a) cut and paste b) write a few words of insult and vulgarities (lack of vocabulary also). Lamebrain.

Sick old dog.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LHY form a party it will stand a chance to topple LHL

no fucking way. he can't even get wi-fi to work at changi. call himself a chairman of caa some more. to run a successful political party and win in sg, the leader must be the baddest ass arsehole. cannot be lovey dovey kumbaya nice guy. look at nice guy lcs. kena devoured by lky at his ascendancy and popularity.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY built Singapore.

LHL is destroying Singapore.

No saviour is in sight, except LHY. LHY is better than LTK, CSJ or TCJ. LHY was:
1. Director, JOPD
2. CEO Singtel
3. Chairman, F&N
4. Chairman, CAAS
5. Director, SGX
6. Director, Islamic Bank of Asia
7. Chairman, Republic Poly
etc

LHY has wide experience and long reach. If LHY forms a political party, he is likely to attract many talented singaporeans who have fire in their bellies. LHY can defeat the fumbling pap under LHL.

LHY has said he has no great interest in politics. But SG is in desperate times. And it is in such times that heroes step forward.

LHY is needed now to fulfil LKY's vision of a country known as Singapore.

This is a calling which LHY has to consider.

there shud be a grand alliance w G Yeo, TCB, LHY, CSJ n most current OPPO to tekan those pigs which got fat, lazy and uncompetent and yet gripping onto power

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
there shud be a grand alliance w G Yeo, TCB, LHY, CSJ n most current OPPO to tekan those pigs which got fat, lazy and uncompetent and yet gripping onto power

i can see LHY, GY, TCH, Inderjit, Tan Soo Khoon, Wang Kai Yuen, David Lim, etc in an alliance. But probably not CSJ as he is too much to the right for the ex pap members. I think there are some quiet pap MPs who may be good for the alliance eg Denise Phua, Lily Neo.

But what is important is that LHY will be able to bring in some corporate big guns from the businesses and industries

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see LHY, GY, TCH, Inderjit, Tan Soo Khoon, Wang Kai Yuen, David Lim, etc in an alliance. But probably not CSJ as he is too much to the right for the ex pap members. I think there are some quiet pap MPs who may be good for the alliance eg Denise Phua, Lily Neo.

But what is important is that LHY will be able to bring in some corporate big guns from the businesses and industries

A LHY/GY alliance will help restore internal confidence in SG which LHL has abused and also repair international relationships which LHL has soured

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's be brutally frank about LHY and LWL. Their feud with their Brother has nothing to do with their love for S'poreans. Don't forget they both were quiet for the past decades and only kpkb now.

You think LHL loves Singapore and cares for Singaporeans? Will LHY's dislike for LHL be enough to force him into the political arena?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats right,all hes doing is airing some dirty laundry and making facebook posts,hes never indicated he wanted anything to do with sg politics,which by the way is a joke and he is a smart man for getting out.change is impossible now,the balance of power is too heavily weighted in the 70 percent side and all the fts bootlicker that overwhelm this island.Singapore is truly fucked.i weep for SG but i dont see how the situation can be rectified.can we delouse this country?can we make a clone of singapore somewhere else?

Let his feud with LHL continue. If the end result is too ridiculous against LHY, anything can happen

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think LHL loves Singapore and cares for Singaporeans? Will LHY's dislike for LHL be enough to force him into the political arena?

If he is forced into the political arena without any love for Singaporeans then what is the benefit of this? Wont it be a case of LPPL after a while? His motivation would be hate for LHL rather than wanting to serve the country.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

fire works can resume after 3 Jul. It depends on how the parliamentary session goes

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's be brutally frank about LHY and LWL. Their feud with their Brother has nothing to do with their love for S'poreans. Don't forget they both were quiet for the past decades and only kpkb now.

Yes well said.
Sinkies machiam desperate for some saviour that anyone that badmouth the pm they think is the promised prophet.
This is just a case of black makan black and internal strife. Well being of sinkies are furthest from the siblings' minds.
That said I support LHY and LWL because the enemy of my enemy is my Friend. And now they causing trouble for lhl.....their interests are aligned with mine....albeit only temporary