• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is LHY Willing to save Singapore?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear CKMPD,

Perhaps this was the reason why Brigadier-General (SAF) Lee Hsien Yang visited HK this week of all weeks. San and confidant of Lee Kuan Yew, a man respected by the powers of the PRC.

Brigadier-General (RSAF) George Yeo Yong Boon. Ex- foreign minister of Singapore, a well respected diplomat and friend of China is frequently in HK.

Therefore it will not be a surprise to see the generals and their wives have a quiet reunion dinner at the Dynasty Restaurant, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel.

HK is celebrating her 20th Anniversary Handover with President of China Xi Jinping. HK dignitaries and business leaders like George and lhy maybe in the guest list for the Banquet hosted by the Chief Executive of HK, Leung Chun Ying on Thursday, 29th June 2017.

During his stay in HK, Xi and his entourage is based at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, which is adjacent to the Renaissance Harbour View. Both in Wan Chai and within a few minutes walk from the HK Convention and Exhibition Centre, which is the venue for all functions that Xi will be officiating. Including the swearing in of new HK Chief Executive, Carrie Lam.

I am very confused by all the above fake news.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear CKMPD,

Perhaps this was the reason why Brigadier-General (SAF) Lee Hsien Yang visited HK this week of all weeks. San and confidant of Lee Kuan Yew, a man respected by the powers of the PRC.

Brigadier-General (RSAF) George Yeo Yong Boon. Ex- foreign minister of Singapore, a well respected diplomat and friend of China is frequently in HK.

Therefore it will not be a surprise to see the generals and their wives have a quiet reunion dinner at the Dynasty Restaurant, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel.

HK is celebrating her 20th Anniversary Handover with President of China Xi Jinping. HK dignitaries and business leaders like George and lhy maybe in the guest list for the Banquet hosted by the Chief Executive of HK, Leung Chun Ying on Thursday, 29th June 2017.

During his stay in HK, Xi and his entourage is based at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, which is adjacent to the Renaissance Harbour View. Both in Wan Chai and within a few minutes walk from the HK Convention and Exhibition Centre, which is the venue for all functions that Xi will be officiating. Including the swearing in of new HK Chief Executive, Carrie Lam.

I am very confused by all the above fake news.

Yes, LHY and GY were good friends when they were in Mindef.I wont be surprised that LHY visits GY in HK and also Li Ka Shing and Carrie Lam. Hopefully GY still has a heart for SG.

Can you imagine if LHY forms a party with George Yeo to challenge PAP. LHY's Party can include Inderjit, GY, David Lim and others who have fire in their bellies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thanks,that one needs hormonal therapy to correct into a woman before I can touch

I thought so too. So better to marry a commoner like Gong Li rather than hoping for an aristocrat. Be contented and enjoy a commoner wife who is willing to go all out to satisfy you

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not whether LHY is willing to save Singapore. The real question is : Can LHY save Singapore ?

Can He or can he not ?

[video=youtube;9FnO3igOkOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk[/video]

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not whether LHY is willing to save Singapore. The real question is : Can LHY save Singapore ?

Can He or Cannot ?

[video=youtube;9FnO3igOkOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk[/video]

If LHY, with his pedigree upbringing, wide experience and long reach, cant save SG, no one else can. LHY is our only hope

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps ltk is just waiting for such an opportunity to step aside graciously? This way the job is made easier with an established entity as a launching pad.

LTK knows his limit and will willingly step aside when LHY comes on the scene

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind if lhy topples the Lee dynasty,but I don't want another Lee to rule,I want other outside new fresh perspectives.besides even if u topple the dynasty,what do u expect to change? the wheels of destiny have already been set in motion,it may already be too late to turn back.....do u think it is possible for Singapore to revert to it's original state?can u get rid of all the fts on this island?PAP has

is there any hope for Singapore culture?am I still interested in Singapore culture?do u prefer this multicultural shitpot or is a homogenous culture better?after ten years I'm ready to move on,the question is do I want to immerse myself in western culture like Australia,or Uk or even France Europe or perhaps an Asian culture like the Jap?better to live in a fantasy or continue to wade in this crappy reality?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind if lhy topples the Lee dynasty,but I don't want another Lee to rule,I want other outside new fresh perspectives.besides even if u topple the dynasty,what do u expect to change? the wheels of destiny have already been set in motion,it may already be too late to turn back.....do u think it is possible for Singapore to revert to it's original state?can u get rid of all the fts on this island?PAP has

is there any hope for Singapore culture?am I still interested in Singapore culture?do u prefer this multicultural shitpot or is a homogenous culture better?after ten years I'm ready to move on,the question is do I want to immerse myself in western culture like Australia,or Uk or even France Europe or perhaps an Asian culture like the Jap?better to live in a fantasy or continue to wade in this crappy reality?

SG is in desperate times and dire straits. Let us not ask for ideals such as fresh perspectives.

LHY is as good as we can get now. From what I heard, he is good and that is good enough for me.

Be contented that we have a saviour

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG is in desperate times and dire straits. Let us not ask for ideals such as fresh perspectives.

LHY is as good as we can get now. From what I heard, he is good and that is good enough for me.

Be contented that we have a saviour

Some things may be impossible for us to influence.the important question is to leave urself options and outs,what do u want in life?to stay or to leave in search of something,u can always come back if things don't work out.or stay and risk that nothing changes for the next ten years just like the previous ten.

This is the 21st century,we can simply take a flight and go anywhere in the world,people are no longer bound by geography.look at the Ang mohs in sg,they are here to experience SG,fuck our women,make some money before they fuck back home.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some things may be impossible for us to influence.the important question is to leave urself options and outs,what do u want in life?to stay or to leave in search of something,u can always come back if things don't work out.or stay and risk that nothing changes for the next ten years just like the previous ten.

I have been through this issue for the last 10 years.I hv seen SG degenerate after LKY to what it is today.. I had an option to leave SG. I chose to remain and I glad to stay and do whatever i can against the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been through this issue for the last 10 years.I hv seen SG degenerate after LKY to what it is today.. I had an option to leave SG. I chose to remain and I glad to stay and do whatever i can against the pap

SG will get worse before it can get better. SG will continue to degenerate as long as we allow LHL to stay

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U gonna join politics like Sylvia Lim?u gonna do grassloot work for opposition,otherwise kpkb and venting on the internet for the past seven years means nothing.masturbating ur Chee bye only makes urself shiok.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U gonna join politics like Sylvia Lim?u gonna do grassloot work for opposition,otherwise kpkb and venting on the internet for the past five years means nothing

whatever i do is not to please you. it can be like sylvia lim, it can be making coffee during WP's mtg, it can be to help with the party's newsletter, it can be in a big way or in a small way. but as long as it makes pap lose votes is all that matters.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever i do is not to please you. it is to make pap lose votes. it can be like sylvia lim, it can be making coffee during WP's mtg, it can be to help with the party's newsletter, it can be in ma big way or in a small way. and that is all that matters.

So are u doing any of those things?it's already been ten years,thirty if u count jeyaratnam days.to make big change u need big step,small or big u want wait for how long?did lky make history ai Mai ai Mai like u?to build a billion dollar company u need a conviction and master plan,what is ur master plan?I think u go hawker center and open a kopi o store better.spenf the rest of ur life making kaya toast and kopi and kpkb with sinkies.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are u doing any of those things?it's already been ten years,thirty if u count jeyaratnam days.to make big change u need big step,small or big u want wait for how long?did lky make history ai Mai ai Mai like u?to build a billion dollar company u need a conviction and master plan,what is ur master plan?I think u go hawker center and open a kopi o store better.spenf the rest of ur life making kaya toast and kopi and kpkb with sinkies.

i am definitely working for pap to lose votes

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's be brutally frank about LHY and LWL. Their feud with their Brother has nothing to do with their love for S'poreans. Don't forget they both were quiet for the past decades and only kpkb now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's be brutally frank about LHY and LWL. Their feud with their Brother has nothing to do with their love for S'poreans. Don't forget they both were quiet for the past decades and only kpkb now.

thats right,all hes doing is airing some dirty laundry and making facebook posts,hes never indicated he wanted anything to do with sg politics,which by the way is a joke and he is a smart man for getting out.change is impossible now,the balance of power is too heavily weighted in the 70 percent side and all the fts bootlicker that overwhelm this island.Singapore is truly fucked.i weep for SG but i dont see how the situation can be rectified.can we delouse this country?can we make a clone of singapore somewhere else?

Last edited: