• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is LHY Willing to save Singapore?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is forced into the political arena without any love for Singaporeans then what is the benefit of this? Wont it be a case of LPPL after a while? His motivation would be hate for LHL rather than wanting to serve the country.

any politician who is willing to fight for SG and Singaporeans is better than LHL

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes well said.
Sinkies machiam desperate for some saviour that anyone that badmouth the pm they think is the promised prophet.
This is just a case of black makan black and internal strife. Well being of sinkies are furthest from the siblings' minds.
That said I support LHY and LWL because the enemy of my enemy is my Friend. And now they causing trouble for lhl.....their interests are aligned with mine....albeit only temporary

Do you know LHY well?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
any politician who is willing to fight for SG and Singaporeans is better than LHL

Ever heard of 'out of the frying pan and into the fire '? If his motivation is wrong then I maintain that even if he becomes PM we will not benefit. To serve ungrateful Singaporeans is no mean task so there must be some kind of calling to serve.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever heard of 'out of the frying pan and into the fire '? If his motivation is wrong then I maintain that even if he becomes PM we will not benefit. To serve ungrateful Singaporeans is no mean task so there must be some kind of calling to serve.

If LHL's leadership leads SG into destruction,we are already in the fire.

Hopefully, LHY brings us from the fire into the frying pan. Isnt that better?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL's leadership leads SG into destruction,we are already in the fire.

Hopefully, LHY brings us from the fire into the frying pan. Isnt that better?

See how you do things? Trying to play it cute and focussing on the words instead of the intent. Hopefully there arent too many one brain celled people here like that bodycell and rusty characters who may be clones of one another. Suckers like these with low IQ will easily fall into your trap.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same question could well be thrown back at you. How well do you know LHY to be so sure he will do such a good job? Dont just say that he will be better than LHL, that would be clutching at straws.

enough to know that LHY is much better than LHL

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how you do things? Trying to play it cute and focussing on the words instead of the intent. Hopefully there arent too many one brain celled people here like that bodycell and rusty characters who may be clones of one another. Suckers like these with low IQ will easily fall into your trap.

Isnt bringing you from the fire back into the frying pan helpful to you? not playing with words or being cute. I spelt out the intent clearly.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck has LHY done? Moved around into cushy useless roles. Singtel doing better after he left. Says more about the man than anything else.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been through this issue for the last 10 years.I hv seen SG degenerate after LKY to what it is today.. I had an option to leave SG. I chose to remain and I glad to stay and do whatever i can against the pap
U gonna join politics like Sylvia Lim?u gonna do grassloot work for opposition,otherwise kpkb and venting on the internet for the past seven years means nothing.masturbating ur Chee bye only makes urself shiok.
whatever i do is not to please you. it can be like sylvia lim, it can be making coffee during WP's mtg, it can be to help with the party's newsletter, it can be in a big way or in a small way. but as long as it makes pap lose votes is all that matters.
So are u doing any of those things?it's already been ten years,thirty if u count jeyaratnam days.to make big change u need big step,small or big u want wait for how long?did lky make history ai Mai ai Mai like u?to build a billion dollar company u need a conviction and master plan,what is ur master plan?I think u go hawker center and open a kopi o store better.spenf the rest of ur life making kaya toast and kopi and kpkb with sinkies.
attachment.php

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes well said.
Sinkies machiam desperate for some saviour that anyone that badmouth the pm they think is the promised prophet.
This is just a case of black makan black and internal strife. Well being of sinkies are furthest from the siblings' minds.
That said I support LHY and LWL because the enemy of my enemy is my Friend. And now they causing trouble for lhl.....their interests are aligned with mine....albeit only temporary

LHY is Rorschach.

Dog carcass in alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. The city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"...And ill whisper, "No."
[video=youtube;PVjA0y78_EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjA0y78_EQ&t=61s[/video]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure you dunno Lky well too but you do know he wants to demolish the house.
Likewise many of us may not know lhl personally but everyone knows he's fucked it up big time for long time

simi logic??? lhy against lhl mean he a better leader for spore.

imo, lhy no different from lhl. best get rid of all the lees from leecdership position.

threadstarter must be 50cents gang.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY is not anti PAP. But LHY must remember that LHL has gotten the whole pap to be anti LHY.

So LHY has no choice but get rid of the present pap