• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat today is holiday, what you all doing?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meeting a horny chinese MILF of badoo at 4.30 at cine leisure….she will be modelling 3 gstrings later.

And getting a few loads right in the kisser.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had a nice lunch at colleague's place - lontong with sayor lodeh (lots of serondeng) but the beef rendang, sambal goreng and kueh-mueh was on the sweet side, but still shioksial :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My family and I attended a Muslim Eid lunch. The briyani lunch was nice but predictable, same menu from the previous year. The only bad part was having to give out green ang paos.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My family and I attended a Muslim Eid lunch. The briyani lunch was nice but predictable, same menu from the previous year. The only bad part was having to give out green ang paos.
so how many packets of biryani did you tarpow for the total of 6 dorrars that you donated :confused: