• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China Xi Jin Peng Guarantees Lee Hsien Yang and His Family Safety in Hong Kong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real bully is USA, just look at what happened to the over 30 countries over the past 70 years that did not happen to share the same point of view and we're brave enough to say no to Uncle Sam the bully.

usa is good bully while prc is bad bully. simple as that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real bully is USA, just look at what happened to the over 30 countries over the past 70 years that did not happen to share the same point of view and we're brave enough to say no to Uncle Sam the bully.

What's wrong with saying yes to Uncle Sam? Don't you also want to live the American Dream with their standard of living? Or you rather live like some country bumpkin in the backwaters of mudland?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with saying yes to Uncle Sam? Don't you also want to live the American Dream with their standard of living? Or you rather live like some country bumpkin in the backwaters of mudland?

China has already embraced capitalism,many Asian countries are also seeking to industrialize in lieu of China's example.a new power Bloc is rising,gone are the days of western hegemony with the west exploiting the rest of the world.i think america is trying to stop that on pretext of friendship with Japan and Korea,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bully is a bully.both seeks power and uses it's power to justify it's ends.lets hope China do not trot down the same path as

we are still in the animal kingdom and law of the jungle still applies. there will always be an alpha male, apex predator, and boss that makes the rules. it depends on whether you like good old american farm-raised bacon or pork soup from filthy tiong rivers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China has already embraced capitalism,many Asian countries are also seeking to industrialize in lieu of China's example.a new power Bloc is rising,gone are the days of western hegemony with the west exploiting the rest of the world.i think america is trying to stop that on pretext of friendship with Japan and Korea,

their form of authoritative capitalism is to line their pockets in perpetuity and pass proceeds to princelings and princesses for pilfer in a phoreign place, and promote and push their phorm of pseudo proletariat philosophy of phake philandering to potential phailing protectorates.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xi is not interested in the white hair guy. He is interested in the Wife in exchange for asylum.

peng liyuan is way more milfy, talented, fleshy, and borrowing raider's famous word, bonkable.

IMG_0215.JPG

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lky's famous quote :

"Even from my sickbed, even if you are going to lower me to the grave and I feel that something is going wrong, I will get up."

Lky seldom said such fictions. Did he mean it? Can he do it? Maybe, think about it.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought we are living the Swiss Standard.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang and Fern invited by Pres Xi ?

Xi Jin Peng instructed Hong Kong Police to guarantee Lee Hsien Yang and his wife safety in Hong Kong.
Singapore police will not be able to touch them.

Good move Lee Hsien Yang

According to a HK01, an online publication from Hong Kong, Lee Hsien Yang flew into Hong Kong today with his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern. He told reporters that he is in the Special Administrative Region of China to explore with friends, and refused to talk about his ongoing dispute with his brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

In a statement he issued with his sister 10 days ago denouncing his elder brother, Mr Lee said that he feels compelled to leave Singapore for the ‘foreseeable future’.

http://www.theindependent.sg/lee-hsien-yang-flies-to-hong-kong-with-wife/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on my way and will let you know if they kiss eleven's arse.

when u look in the mirror why cant u accept that u are a chink,face round likah chinaman like xi jinping and his wife?no matter what eyes u see through what tinted coloured glasses u look thru.look at lky he is the chinkiest ching chong chinamen of them all with his alien slanty forehead,no matter how he tries to emulate the englishmen,to speakah da engrish.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when u look in the mirror why cant u accept that u are a chink,face round likah chinaman like xi jinping and his wife?no matter what eyes u see through what tinted coloured glasses u look thru.look at lky he is the chinkiest ching chong chinamen of them all with his alien slanty forehead,no matter how he tries to emulate the englishmen,to speakah da engrish.

big diff between ting tong tiongmen and ching chong chinamen. one is out to prove himself thus the insecurity and land grab, the other has already proven himself and already possess land in angmo cuntries.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big diff between ting tong tiongmen and ching chong chinamen. one is out to prove himself thus the insecurity and land grab, the other has already proven himself and already possess land in angmo cuntries.

Bro,this has nothing to do with insecurity or proving oneself or whatnot,u are viewing the universe in terms of the puny human ego,watch Carl Sagan's speech on YouTube,this is the rise of the red dragon,these is merely the clogs of destiny turning.the chinks are of a hive mind they are prepared to assimilate and sacrifice themselves for the better of the entity,just like the Japs are willing to take a pay cut for the sake of the company and the economy.the amrricunts are panicking,a giant foot is descending from the sky and crushing people like ants and they do not comprehend,they do not understand.but the giant he does not think of it he is not aware of the plane of existence below.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,this has nothing to do with insecurity or proving oneself or whatnot,u are viewing the universe in terms of the puny human ego,watch Carl Sagan's speech on YouTube,this is the rise of the red dragon,these is merely the clogs of destiny turning.the chinks are of a hive mind they are prepared to assimilate and sacrifice themselves for the better of the entity,just like the Japs are willing to take a pay cut for the sake of the company and the economy.the amrricunts are panicking,a giant foot is descending from the sky and crushing people like ants and they do not comprehend,they do not understand.but the giant he does not think of it he is not aware of the plane of existence below.

current hivemind among tiongs is to send their preggy wives to usa to give birth, not once not twice but 6.9 times. that says much about tiongland's future when their elites all run road to usa when their kids grow up and can claim uncle sam citizenship. last year i counted 69 preggy tiong women in my neighborhood involved in the anchor baby fraud. this year number is well over 696. it has jumped 10-fold in 1 year. at this rate tiongland is doomed.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it has jumped 10-fold in 1 year. at this rate tiongland is doomed.

The writing is on the wall for their 2019 doomsday corporate debt implosion countdown. That stinking Mao Zedong RMB is going to become banana notes. The day of reckoning is coming! Look at how desperate they are at sucking LHL's balls. Just one call from Pinky and their leninist premier lanlan has to make a visit to this hot tropical island. WTF! Look at the chaos in their national sport - ping pong. Their famous icons Kong Linghui and Liu Guoliang are all gone! I predict a disastrous Tokyo Olympics result for Communist Cina after their idiotic sports reformation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing is on the wall for their 2019 doomsday corporate debt implosion countdown. That stinking Mao Zedong RMB is going to become banana notes. The day of reckoning is coming! Look at how desperate they are at sucking LHL's balls. Just one call from Pinky and their leninist premier lanlan has to make a visit to this hot tropical island. WTF! Look at the chaos in their national sport - ping pong. Their famous icons Kong Linghui and Liu Guoliang are all gone! I predict a disastrous Tokyo Olympics result for Communist Cina after their idiotic sports reformation.

in tiongland they reach a critical point where "everybody for themselves" is spreading like wild fire as more tiongs abandon ship. very soon it will be bo cheng hu.