• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China Xi Jin Peng Guarantees Lee Hsien Yang and His Family Safety in Hong Kong

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xi Jin Peng instructed Hong Kong Police to guarantee Lee Hsien Yang and his wife safety in Hong Kong.
Singapore police will not be able to touch them.

Good move Lee Hsien Yang

According to a HK01, an online publication from Hong Kong, Lee Hsien Yang flew into Hong Kong today with his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern. He told reporters that he is in the Special Administrative Region of China to explore with friends, and refused to talk about his ongoing dispute with his brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

In a statement he issued with his sister 10 days ago denouncing his elder brother, Mr Lee said that he feels compelled to leave Singapore for the ‘foreseeable future’.

http://www.theindependent.sg/lee-hsien-yang-flies-to-hong-kong-with-wife/

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Yang was so worried about his safety and information leakage that they were forced to take Cathay Pacific flight?

https://www.hk01.com/國際/100329/-獨家-李顯揚偕妻突來港稱探友-與李顯龍不和-曾言逃離新加坡

新加坡總理李顯龍弟弟李顯揚與妻子突然來港,他們乘坐的國泰航空航班編號CX736,在星期日下午約2時抵達香港國際機場。到2時50分,李顯揚步出接機大堂,當時身邊只得太太一人,沒有任何人隨同,亦沒有任何人接機。

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right on cue from what i've posted earlier.....

he's becumming a liability opening himself up for prc agent provocateurs to render him vulnerable for the interference of sg affairs, especially the takedown of a pm and his regime (or so the tiongs are hedging at). his movement will remain tracked. he brought it upon himself.

for those mudlaysian agent provocateurs, sg will never rejoin mudlaysia. you can masturbate yourselves silly. however from the prc perspective, agents-in-place have already been planted for years and they have moled themselves into higher echelons of sinkie society, institutions and bureaucracy. for top sensitive positions that a tiong-born spy cannot get into, they buy their way in with patience, sympathies and material and non-material rewards and promises. the successful agents are always seemingly "nice" and "friendly" peeps, egging you on with words of encouragement and support. objective is to plant a prc-compliant leadership to achieve long term strategic goals or better still do a hostile takeover with legs wide open and karchng mucus flowing freely with nary a resistance. it's very clear that prc wants sg and a compliant gov that shakes off uncle sam's grip hold including gutting the naval facilities at sembawang (to be renamed xin ba wang), changi (to be renamed chang yi) and air force facilities at paya lebar (to be renamed papa lai ba). sg is critical to a world at war, much like the geographical choke points at panama, suez, gibraltar, (at one time cape town before suez) which the british had identified and paved the way for future superpowers when britannia ruled the seas for over 69 years. prc agent provocateurs are now more active than ever in the region, and sg is not the only objective in that part of the world. if prc supercedes usa as the superpower in that part of the world and beyond (pacific too) then it's only a matter of time that sg will fall into tiong hands. having more than 696k tiongs in sg as residents and transplants doesn't help the resistance of eventually becoming a tiong vassal state.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Yang was so worried about his safety and information leakage that they were forced to take Cathay Pacific flight?

https://www.hk01.com/國際/100329/-獨家-李顯揚偕妻突來港稱探友-與李顯龍不和-曾言逃離新加坡

新加坡總理李顯龍弟弟李顯揚與妻子突然來港,他們乘坐的國泰航空航班編號CX736,在星期日下午約2時抵達香港國際機場。到2時50分,李顯揚步出接機大堂,當時身邊只得太太一人,沒有任何人隨同,亦沒有任何人接機。

Good move LHY. Any booking with SIA will immediately be flagged for lhl and pap's attention and action. Without such advanced knowledge, your departure will only be when ICA is alerted when your pass immigration at Changi. By which time it gives limited reaction time. At international transit lounge, your detention will be impossible to be kept ' clouded '.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good move LHY. Any booking with SIA will immediately be flagged for lhl and pap's attention and action. Without such advanced knowledge, your departure will only be when ICA is alerted when your pass immigration at Changi. By which time it gives limited reaction time. At international transit lounge, your detention will be impossible to be kept ' clouded '.

you truly are a red chink dog for the prc.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I already expected. It is totally conceivable that Xi will only talk to LHY not LHL. So what? Declare LHY a traitor? LHY can be like a guest of China like Sihanouk.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
28143978terrex.jpg

Now China need not take SAF Terrex, because there is a SAF BG Lee in their hands who will sing the FUCK LHL song for Beijing automatically. Better than 99 Terrex! Huat Ah!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
you truly are a red chink dog for the prc.

Every morning, when I look at the mirror, I see a Chinese. [What about you?]

... and so I humbly use "Red Dog". The East is Red. Cute dogs my favourite.

BTW, would it surprise you when lhy and lsf attend official functions in honour of Xi Jinping and 20th Anniversary in HK ? After all he is the honourable son of his father.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every morning, when I look at the mirror, I see a Chinese. [What about you?]

... and so I humbly use "Red Dog". The East is Red. Cute dogs my favourite.

BTW, would it surprise you when lhy and lsf attend official functions in honour of Xi Jinping and 20th Anniversary in HK ? After all he is the honourable son of his father.

on my way and will let you know if they kiss eleven's arse.

IMG_4834.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Holy fuck gingerlyn which part of the news mentioned President Xi gave instruction for safe passage? Your information from some jiu hu kia is it?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That ingrate yang should not have been allowed to leave. Now 11 Jinping is going to hold him in an interrogation room and milk yang for all our state secrets.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right on cue from what i've posted earlier.....

One bought over by agent won't do it openly for the world to see.

When LKY squeezed into the back seat of the limo bringing the half-blind interim president to the airport just to have a final discussion with him, do we called him a Indo-dog. In fact I recognized his ability to eat humble pie and his awareness that sg is only a dot and was not carried away by it's success. If LHL has a little bit of that wisdom, our relationship with China will not reached this state.

It is not a matter of being a dog or standing your ground. It is politics and survival.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One bought over by agent won't do it openly for the world to see.

When LKY squeezed into the back seat of the limo bringing the half-blind interim president to the airport just to have a final discussion with him, do we called him a Indo-dog. In fact I recognized his ability to eat humble pie and his awareness that sg is only a dot and was not carried away by it's success. If LHL has a little bit of that wisdom, our relationship with China will not reached this state.

It is not a matter of being a dog or standing your ground. It is politics and survival.

with prc it's no longer verbal abuse and threats that smaller neighbors to the south can tolerate and swallow their pride, the abuse has escalated to physical molestation and sexual assault with their collective dick in the crevice and cervix of the scs. when a backyard bully shows up with fingers fondling your neighbors' (not one but three and soon four) genitalia, someone in the asean family of hopelessness needs to step up and take the initiative to tell the bully off. otherwise the bully's fingers will be all over your arse before long. there's no politics nor survival if one allows a backyard bully to have his way as he pushes the envelope and territorial markings to intimidate and test the balls of his smaller neighbors. my alpha male dog do this very often until he faces another more resolute alpha male, and then backs off. kudos to dragon king for sticking his neck out for his fellow asean partners and getting uncle sam active and interested again in the otherwise hopeless backyard. if it's playboy princeling in charge he would just fold and open his arse to get sodomized eleven double six style.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok... you now enroled in the secret committee to terminate china's Hermione to invade the entire SCS.

your code name is Kallang River #4, and you will be assigned to take down 长江 #11.

he is last seen at 69, 中南海, 北京 市西城区 西长安街

he is a plumb guy with center parting hairstyle, green dragon tattoo on right and white tiger tattoo on the left but he usually wears long sleeves and jacket with a bermuda. so you wont be able to see his tattoo with ur naked eyes. but dont worry again Johnny Masalah, we have invented the ultimate x ray vision, just remove all your cloths and put the underwear over the head and you can see his tattoos clearly

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ingrate yang should not have been allowed to leave. Now 11 Jinping is going to hold him in an interrogation room and milk yang for all our state secrets.

after 7 hours of water boarding, he'll reluctantly give them your name so you're next cuntboy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy fuck gingerlyn which part of the news mentioned President Xi gave instruction for safe passage? Your information from some jiu hu kia is it?

planned arrivals in hk of eleven and playboy who kena played like a zither are not coincidental. his back channel neogotiations with his tiong handlers have been compromised, and now bo pian has to make it pubic in hk. it's more than just the "house".

will keep you posted on air force six-nine. deep six nine out.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with prc it's no longer verbal abuse and threats that smaller neighbors to the south can tolerate and swallow their pride, the abuse has escalated to physical molestation and sexual assault with their collective dick in the crevice and cervix of the scs. when a backyard bully shows up with fingers fondling your neighbors' (not one but three and soon four) genitalia, someone in the asean family of hopelessness needs to step up and take the initiative to tell the bully off. otherwise the bully's fingers will be all over your arse before long. there's no politics nor survival if one allows a backyard bully to have his way as he pushes the envelope and territorial markings to intimidate and test the balls of his smaller neighbors. my alpha male dog do this very often until he faces another more resolute alpha male, and then backs off. kudos to dragon king for sticking his neck out for his fellow asean partners and getting uncle sam active and interested again in the otherwise hopeless backyard. if it's playboy princeling in charge he would just fold and open his arse to get sodomized eleven double six style.
The real bully is USA, just look at what happened to the over 30 countries over the past 70 years that did not happen to share the same point of view and we're brave enough to say no to Uncle Sam the bully.