• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China Xi Jin Peng Guarantees Lee Hsien Yang and His Family Safety in Hong Kong

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing is on the wall for their 2019 doomsday corporate debt implosion countdown. That stinking Mao Zedong RMB is going to become banana notes. The day of reckoning is coming! Look at how desperate they are at sucking LHL's balls. Just one call from Pinky and their leninist premier lanlan has to make a visit to this hot tropical island. WTF! Look at the chaos in their national sport - ping pong. Their famous icons Kong Linghui and Liu Guoliang are all gone! I predict a disastrous Tokyo Olympics result for Communist Cina after their idiotic sports reformation.

If capitalism doesn't work in china it cannot possibly work anywhere else,don't worry about China,us is growing passe by the day,soon it will be an an afterthought, a pimple on the world's ballsack

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in tiongland they reach a critical point where "everybody for themselves" is spreading like wild fire as more tiongs abandon ship. very soon it will be bo cheng hu.

In any country, there are many who I call our fair weathered friends who would run away at the slightest stormy weather.

"I call them quitters."