• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Allahu Akbar! Selamat Hari Raya Adil Fitri

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wishing all true blooded sinkie muslims happy Hari Raya, gong ci fa cai. Good health and prosperity. HUAT AH!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their hungry ghost days are over.

Their suffering days is over.

They cleanse their body from dirt and recharge their spirit to enjoy next 11 months getting drugged sex and make money.

Whereas the buddhist still sit under the banyan tree talking and stating the obvious things of life to poor people all year long.

Then the Christians hv nothing better to do kpkb stating the obvious things of life too

Keep referring to the bible holy book repeating to these 4 fellas Mark Matthew Luke and John texts as if there is no tomorrow. Too free on Sunday gather together bandit talking non stop of these 4 fella story lines about their high priest Jesus.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tq Froggy.

May ur family n u be healthy n prosperous always

Tq everyone for d festive well wishes.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best wishes to all our Singapore Malay and Muslims brothers and sisters in this forum and their families.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Must por Malay lumpar more this round, next president is malayu

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh kak por, better learn the ronggeng henceforth - but mai pen rai, as the ramwong is similar in movement and hand gestures......same same but different :wink:

i have sarong and songcock all ready on gay pride weekend. not going to sf as it will be full of faggots parading in pink but will attend mosque and get my dick circumcised.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have sarong and songcock all ready on gay pride weekend. not going to sf as it will be full of faggots parading in pink but will attend mosque and get my dick circumcised.
bagus, just wear your flipflops and walk away with a pair of non-slip reeboks after your attendance at the mosque - gives you leverage when injecting your daging / during poontang coz it's slippery when wet. btw, sarong-konek is optional :wink: