• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious doing any ILLEGAL THINGS OPENLY is a GOOD CAUSE say our MP

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong
June 23 at 9:58pm ·

Ho Ching explains how my father’s items were handled after he passed away, with my siblings kept in the loop.

Questions had been raised about her role in the loan of some of these items to NHB.

The loan was openly done, and for a good cause – an exhibition remembering my father soon after he died. – LHL

not MP is our PM Cancer Lee

next time if anyone charged in court for stealing,

priest use this phrase as defence

your honour, I did it openly and for a good cause

calling all the geylang okt

priest import more atb and display them

in Lor 8 to lor 40

bo salah one said our PM

as long as it is DONE OPENLY and FOR A GOOD CAUSE

to HELP REDUCE MOLEST AND RAPE CASES

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why jail the woman for stealing bread to fee her hungry children.

Or convict the man who robbed the bank for money to help flood victims.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder yr cpf is gone she is naive to kaypoh and no talent enough to see danger. How much $ is in tge cpfb left?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not open legs for a good cause, boss sam would b sexcited

Yeah, yeah....agree, agree...that is what kerling cha bors do, open legs at temples for a good cause, so that there would be less rapes and sex assaults in the neighbouhoods......:smile:

Wanna try this in Singapore? Start with.......(your wish...) LOL