• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Here we are, at the Crossroads, yet again... ol'Chummy...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This post serves as a continuation of a previous thread...

A number of points crossed my mind over the last couple of days as the watermelon seeds gone through my system.

1. How fast is Sinkiestan sinking? Some islands states are at risk of being partially/completely submerged, e.g. Maldives, Solomon Is, Samoa, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, etc... Nevermind the islands sinking, even Bangkok & Shanghai faces the prospect of being ending up like Venice.

2. As two elephants dance in the room, which elephant should the ants cling onto? A number of ants already climbed onto the red elephant and what are we doing?

3. How to sustain stability in the ASEAN region as we combat regional security threats returning from abroad?

I invite the collective wisdom of the SBF Bros to help me out with this...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
allow me to enjoy a cup of cappuccino and cake by my camera and colnago before contemplating while cycling (then crapping).

IMG_4399.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Close not not good enough. Only campagnolo components look good on a colnago, it's not about performance, it's about italian beauty.

fully agree, but i'm only a lowly jaga making $696 a month and cannot afford campagnolo cockamania.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a gopro on your helmet? Is it to record you hilariously crashing from your bike tumbling down a cliff?

it's to document the speedy progress of pcn and other recreational development in sg. sinkies are lucky to have dragon king and empress dowager at the helm.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Sea level rise is a complete hoax.
2. Red elephant going to collapse in 2019.
3. The only security threat is the CIA. Just don't piss off the USA Deep State Government.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cause and effects are natural karma nothing is free and nothing goes unaccounted for be it greed or compassion.

Last edited: