• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sort of thing only fools the naive and gullible which is not hard to do based on the comments that you see on their FB. To the naive and gullible, the tone, the softness, the empathy etc actually determines "hard evidence" of innocence. She would do well in financial planning i.e. insurance sales.

Still does not explain who gave her the right to pass on important family papers and heirloom to external parties without permission from family members.

Would you do it the same for your in-laws and hand over their property to national museum without consulting the deceased's direct descendants just because you got a marriage certificate.

What LHY seeks to get from HC is that she was there to get documents either official or unofficial papers related to LKY's thoughts on the Oxley House. He couldn't find the evidence or the facts. Obviously, HC was clever enough to avoid those documents. What she stated in her response were items of inconsequence to LHY.

So, he used the excuse that HC had no rights to access to LKY 's papers without his permission as executor of LKY's estate. That was a distraction and a save face. He could not reply to HC directly first on his lie and second on her motive for taking LKY's items.

What else can he say ?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All the ministers from SM GCT to DPM Teo to Shan to Lawrence Wong to Indranee who tried to rebuff LHY were toasted. Some even got roasted.

All except Ho Ching. She definitely knew a thing or two about LHY.

She might know a lot of things about Yang and those info are equally lit. No doubts about it. But it doesn't substantiate the connotation of "一针见血" you've alluded to. Watch for the fireworks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect it was planned between the couple. LHL taking it himself would look worse. So HC did it. Who came up with idea? Probably HC.

It had significance for the looming GE at that time. We are talking difference between losing and keeping your job.

Would I do it under those circumstances? Probably.

Yes lhl comes across like a cowardly chow aqua hiding under man wife's skirt.
But I think he is more scheming than that.
The couple could be just doing wayang and likely is lhl' idea. Lky he is not but I give him more credit than the bumbling clown he is portrayed to be.
After all he is still holding down the pm seat for what's it's worth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
or hoping to find the ledgebook of kick backs.... lolz... the conspiracy theory n plot will get thicker... where is the swizz bang account to hushy honey?

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The power of words

[Start with a respectful greeting]
Dear Yang,

[First state the facts]
I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.

[Use the facts to refute the lies and reinforce your values. If you can't refute her facts, you are compelled to admit she is also true in her statement of her values ]
In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.

[Use endearing term of piety and stress how much you have worked for others]
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.
It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.
During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.
After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.

[The killer stroke - tug at the heart 's strings]
You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.
I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.
The problem here is even worse. There is no deficiency in knowledge but a deficiency of execution here. She knows how to write but didn't do it earlier, instead of that snow monkey, it would not have to come to such a state.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember this is Buy High Sell Low Whore Jinx we are talking about,if she really is that clever or smart the nation wouldnt be paying for her mistakes the past ten years or more.actions speak louder than words,ur results is all that really matters.

so what if she knows how to a bunch of endearing terms and pretend to call old fart papa mama while being cunning and manipulative at least to the simple folks?doesnt make her writing any less shitty and odourous piece of crap.Many if not most women are born bitchy and manipulative,one thing they are good at is lieing,women lie almost instintively and naturally for their own protection without pangs of guilt as old fart would say and each time getting bolder and bolder if they feel even remotely threatened or u are about to scratch the surface of something,they are also social creatures so they lie to soothe over the situation or in this case manipulate it to get what they want regardless of whether its good or bad for the long term health of the parties involved or the relationships.

Lets face it.....women will lie to you straight in the face even when you and them know clear well that she is lieing.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small fry dictator should not play this kind of games which bootlickers are trying paint how smart LHL is. When they think they have conned everyone, foreign powers will use this as an excuse to squash us. LHL is the reincarnation of Sang Nila Utama, the loser.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole Crux of the case is one side wants house demolished so that they can sell the land ( disguised as daddy last wishes must be respected or else it is a travesty to the nation) and the other who wants to preserve the house (because losing such a historically rich site will be a travesty to the nation.)

Exactly like media Corp or Taiwanese drama. Good guy vs bad guy, so predictable which is why i don't watch them. How about bad vs bad vs bad. The story will be more interesting.

Anyway, I wish it is true that LHL has such a great heart, putting nation before self.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole Crux of the case is one side wants house demolished so that they can sell the land ( disguised as daddy last wishes must be respected or else it is a travesty to the nation) and the other who wants to preserve the house (because losing such a historically rich site will be a travesty to the nation.)

dont think its such a travesty,a travesty is the islamists blowing up millenia old giant rock statues of buddha carved into the mountain in afganistani history,this is more of a blessing,like toppling of statues of stalin or iraqi dictators.

why dont they just sell the house to arse loong instead?since what they really want is money anyway.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It also shows that both LHY and LWL are no match to Ho Ching when it comes to clear and calm argument. Their standards pale in comparison. So many FB messages are but smoke without fire whereas Ho Ching' one single FB explanation did the job clean-cut. The chinese equivalent will be "一剑见血“。If LHY and LWL still care about their reputation, and not stumble and fumble any more, just come out openly and apologize that their accusations are baseless and they are blinded by their own prejudices and bias.

I wanted to briefly touch on the points she makes in her posting but Papsmearer has already put up a good riposte in this thread. I will just touch on the writing style she adopted, obviously for PR reasons and not to clear the air.

Her response to LHY is not an "argument". It's pretentiously written in the traditional Gaskellian "gentle" and "tactful" style which is more suited for fictional (and not expository) writing, and which was intended not for LHY nor his sister, but for the audience that will determine her and her husband's fates, and her son's political future.

There is no doubt her Gaskellian's piece, along with the sob story of a filial and dutiful daughter-in-law doing nothing more than carrying out her "filial" duties that she has thrown in for good measure, will convince the gullible; or those who are unaware of her double-faced personality starting way back in MINDEF in the mid 70s and 80s; her backstabbing skills, and her ruthlessness behind the public persona she puts on.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

The gullible will forget that along with her husband, she has used all her God given talent to try to do a number on LKY, including scheming to move into his 38 Oxley Road house as soon as possible after his death.

The siblings' 6-page statement @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByodqaSLlpPIWHdRdFE2QlZYbzg/view, is worth a re-read now that more information have surfaced which provides more context to the siblings' charges about first born and his two-faced wife.

Here's her pretentious post again.

Dear Yang,

I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.

In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.

However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.

It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.

During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.

After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.

You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.

I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I wanted to briefly touch on the points she makes in her posting but Papsmearer has already put up a good riposte in this thread. I will just touch on the writing style she adopted, obviously for PR reasons and not to clear the air.

Her response to LHY is not an "argument". It's pretentiously written in the traditional Gaskellian "gentle" and "tactful" style which is more suited for fictional (and not expository) writing, and which was intended not for LHY nor his sister, but for the audience that will determine her and her husband's fates, and her son's political future.

There is no doubt her Gaskellian's piece, along with the sob story of a filial and dutiful daughter-in-law doing nothing more than carrying out her "filial" duties that she has thrown in for good measure, will convince the gullible; or those who are unaware of her double-faced personality starting way back in MINDEF in the mid 70s and 80s; her backstabbing skills, and her ruthlessness behind the public persona she puts on.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

The gullible will forget that along with her husband, she has used all her God given talent to try to do a number on LKY, including scheming to move into his 38 Oxley Road house as soon as possible after his death.

The siblings' 6-page statement @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByodqaSLlpPIWHdRdFE2QlZYbzg/view, is worth a re-read now that more information have surfaced which provides more context to the siblings' charges about first born and his two-faced wife.

Here's her pretentious post again.

Good Observation. But for me, what she wrote is secondary to what she has revealed between the lines. And that is that part that is alarming and shocking to me.

It reveals to me her role in temasek is so small and insignificant that she can take a 3 month sabbatical after the funeral of Old fart in April 2015 and then extend it another 3 months to Oct. 2015, with no apparent noticeable effect at all on the company. I can honestly say that if Warren Buffet took a 6 month sabbatical from Berkshire Hathaway, the company will be in a disarray after one month. During the sabbatical, I thought she would do some important things like support her husband in his time of grief, or spend some time in the company of her sons and family members. But what does she do? She becomes a garang guni woman, rummaging through the basement of an old house. WTF? How much is the taxpayers of singapore paying for this sort of non performance?

Next, she acts like an executor of the estate, when she is not. She does this by willy nilly entering the house of her FIL, and removing articles and documents that only the trustee of the estate can do. In fact, the entire house is the property and responsibility of the executors of the estate. And she should not be able to go there, much less remove items from the house without their expressed permission. She then hands of items to the PMO's offices and directs them to handle it. I guess she is a de facto Minister in the PMO too? In any case, Hsien Yang has produced the receipts for the items she took indeed some were taken by her order while she was not in Singapore.

19424548_1902438563329577_3763567690104810659_n.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Deputy Director - Collections Management & Conservation Services
Chung May Khuen

This Chung May Khuen is the Deputy Director - Collection management and conservation services. According to the above receipt which Hsien Yang released, it shows that she collected the items from Oxley through the PMO, and the point of contact in the PMO is Whore Jinx. Strange considering she has no status whatsoever in the PMO.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=6]From Hsien Yang's FB

Lee Hsien Yang
[/h]15 hrs ·

Lee Hsien Loong is now getting his ministers to repeat his insinuations that Lee Kuan Yew did not understand his own will. They argue that Lee Kuan Yew, a Cambridge-educated lawyer and sitting MP, signed his own will without knowing what was in it. They claim that he initialed beneath the demolition clause, without understanding what it meant in plain English.

This is an insult to a great man.

The 2013 will was no more than a reversion to the 2011 will on Lee Kuan Yew's instructions. Probate has been granted on Lee Kuan Yew's will, so it is final and legally binding. The proper place for Lee Hsien Loong to challenge his father's will was in court.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deputy Director - Collections Management & Conservation Services
Chung May Khuen

This Chung May Khuen is the Deputy Director - Collection management and conservation services. According to the above receipt which Hsien Yang released, it shows that she collected the items from Oxley through the PMO, and the point of contact in the PMO is Whore Jinx. Strange considering she has no status whatsoever in the PMO.

If LHY wants to indict HC for taking items out of LKY's residence under the authority of PMO, it is a matter of no consequence. All those items are not related to the issue at hand. LHY 's top most concern is whether there is evidence of interference to the father's wish to have the house demolished by the actions of HC. He wanted the incriminating evidence, but it is not to be so. He knew that he blew it the minute HC exposed his lie.

What is the point of his accusations now that cannot allude to her having a part in the whole saga on the last will of the late LKY ? What has he really lost in her taking those insignificant items to NHB on the authority of the PMO and as his sister-in-law ? Is it a punishable crime ? And why do you want to punish HC for these kind of petty actions and make yourself look so juvenile ?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
More post from Hsien Yang's FB

[h=6]Lee Hsien Yang[/h]June 23 at 8:01pm ·

Ho Ching somehow believes that acting on behalf of the "PMO" gives her license to take LKY's personal belongings and interfere with the estate. (How does she act on behalf of PMO, despite having no official position in PMO?) Moreover, the personal items do not belong to the PMO and are not theirs to loan. This oversteps the legal rights of the PMO.
Wei Ling and myself do not object in principle to lending LKY's personal effects to the NHB. Indeed, we gave many of our father's personal items to the NHB to exhibit -- a gift that the NHB tried to return after "someone senior" ordered them to unwind the gift.
We again note that the estate's residual items fall under the executors of our father's estate (which neither Ho Ching nor Hsien Loong were for any of the seven drafts of the will) -- not the beneficiaries or the PMO. The executors of LKY's estate never authorized Ho Ching to remove the items she admits to removing. Informing the executors after the fact does not give her the right to intermeddle.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=5]Lee Hsien Yang[/h]June 23 at 3:28am ·

Lawrence Wong in his Facebook post is not telling the whole truth. He omits to mention that the deed of gift was signed with the CEO of NHB on the evening of 8 Jun 2015. NHB accepted the "unusual" conditions. Lorries came to collect the items on 9 Jun 2015, and on the morning of 10 Jun 2015, I received an urgent message from Rosa Daniel (CEO of NHB). Lawrence Wong had "changed his mind".
This was an important gift to the people of Singapore. Someone clearly did not want them reminded of Lee Kuan Yew's wish to demolish his house.