• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If LHY wants to indict HC for taking items out of LKY's residence under the authority of PMO, it is a matter of no consequence. All those items are not related to the issue at hand. LHY 's top most concern is whether there is evidence of interference to the father's wish to have the house demolished by the actions of HC. He wanted the incriminating evidence, but it is not to be so. He knew that he blew it the minute HC exposed his lie.

What is the point of his accusations now that cannot allude to her having a part in the whole saga on the last will of the late LKY ? What has he really lost in her taking those insignificant items to NHB on the authority of the PMO and as his sister-in-law ? Is it a punishable crime ? And why do you want to punish HC for these kind of petty actions and make yourself look so juvenile ?

what lies did Whore Jinx expose? Hsien Yang already showed the receipt issued by NHB Depuy director for those items that were taken to NHB, the dates are on it, and the date says Feb 6th, and it clearly says point of contact was Whore Jinx in the PMO. Yang is correct in that he ask why is Whore Jinx representing the PMO. taxpayers and citizens also want to know, because the people in the PMO are supposed to be Ministers elected by the people, and she is not. Ok, I tell you what. when you die, ask your NOK to inform me. I will go to your flat and remove items that belong to you, ok? I will tell your NOK I am with the Police, even though I am not. Since u apparently have no problem with such behaviour, this will be fine, right?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why didn't residing in the house LWL lock the door? How did HC gain access?

Whore Jinx showed up and the servants knew her, so they let her in. In any case, she waited for Hsien Yang to leave for Japan.Ling was too despondent and grieving.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So Ling let her guard down. She's suppose to have a black belt some more.

Aiyah, when your
papa dies, you just want to lock yourself in your room and cry for days, no eat, no TV, no handphone. etc. U don't care who is coming or going.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what lies did Whore Jinx expose? Hsien Yang already showed the receipt issued by NHB Depuy director for those items that were taken to NHB, the dates are on it, and the date says Feb 6th, and it clearly says point of contact was Whore Jinx in the PMO. Yang is correct in that he ask why is Whore Jinx representing the PMO. taxpayers and citizens also want to know, because the people in the PMO are supposed to be Ministers elected by the people, and she is not. Ok, I tell you what. when you die, ask your NOK to inform me. I will go to your flat and remove items that belong to you, ok? I will tell your NOK I am with the Police, even though I am not. Since u apparently have no problem with such behaviour, this will be fine, right?

HC kept Yang and Ling informed on the things she took from LKY's residence and surrendered them to NHB as items belonging to the estate. LHY was very aware of it. But he was extremely upset that he thought HC went to collect some of the items when LKY was still alive. He could have verified with HC. But for one reason or another, he has already formed a bias against her. If he knew that HC was out of the country at that time, he would have stopped his posts on FB. He simply assumed that the date of receipt on the NHB was correct and therefore what HC did was heinous. The fault is not on HC. The fault is on NHB for printing the wrong date. And the fault is on LHY.

If you were HC, do you feel that you should be discriminated on FB and after the truth is out, you still do not get an apology ?

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC kept Yang and Ling informed on the things she took from LKY's residence and surrendered them to NHB as items belonging to the estate. LHY was very aware of it. But he was extremely upset that he thought HC went to collect some of the items when LKY was still alive. He could have verified with HC. But for one reason or another, he has already formed a bias against her. If he knew that HC was out of the country at that time, he would have stopped his posts on FB. He simply assumed that the date of receipt on the NHB was correct and therefore what HC did was heinous. The fault is not on HC. The fault is on NHB for printing the wrong date. And the fault is on LHY.

If you were HC, do you feel that you should be discriminated on FB and after the truth is out, you still do not get an apology ?
my god i wonder how much they are paying you. Normal ib dog does a oneliner for 3dollars. I doubt they pay you by word. Why dont you suck dick at some venue where it actually pays well
?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, when your
papa dies, you just want to lock yourself in your room and cry for days, no eat, no TV, no handphone. etc. U don't care who is coming or going.

no more underwear to wash can be an extremely traumatic depressing experience.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my god i wonder how much they are paying you. Normal ib dog does a oneliner for 3dollars. I doubt they pay you by word. Why dont you suck dick at some venue where it actually pays well
?

debate wunderfool's points rather than name-call and attack the messenger. all counter points by contrarian contributors here are valuable, endangered and will be protected at all cost. most contrarian counterpoints are made voluntarily without a price, yet the price is steep in sacrifice and selflessness to keep this site balanced. if you buay song wunderfool, you can song song jurong fuck off. nevertheless you have many clones anyway so one clone less is no biggy.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

toking to a wounded fool................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?

Post in lhl Facebook.
Maybe National Day can get a flatten bottle cap medal

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
debate wunderfool's points rather than name-call and attack the messenger. all counter points by contrarian contributors here are valuable, endangered and will be protected at all cost. most contrarian counterpoints are made voluntarily without a price, yet the price is steep in sacrifice and selflessness to keep this site balanced. if you buay song wunderfool, you can song song jurong fuck off. nevertheless you have many clones anyway so one clone less is no biggy.

i counted wunderfol will get $6.90  after deducting $4 for shooting in the foot.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC kept Yang and Ling informed on the things she took from LKY's residence and surrendered them to NHB as items belonging to the estate. LHY was very aware of it.

no one has record of the things she took or authorised to take. particularly when old man was hanging to his last breath

where is the record? cant wait for old man to die? was she dogsbodying for a 8th will?