• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an extremely positive development that chieftess of temasick is practising a hands-on approach in investing in a new line of enterprise: decluttering sinkie homes, making more space for cleaner simpler living, and recycling clutter to earn new revenue stream. she's setting an example, and all lazy and cluttery sinkie women from wives to daughters-in-law should learn from her. sinkies are a cluttering bunch, from leaving tissues at food court tables to throwing feminine napkins off hdb balconies to hanging underwear all over common areas to stashing designer handbags and shoes in hallways and on coffee tables. she's not just small talk and no walk like her sis in law in perpetual grief (papsmear you got that? it's grief not grieve), she demonstrated big walk with a big stick. i say kudos to her garang guni gung-ho-ness (no pun intended).

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Text of the letter:

Dear Yang,
I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.
In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began.....

Did she really write the above note? She's a President's Scholar and her English is bad, really bad.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maafkan saya... her intended audiences aren't Yang & Ling...

It is what we say in Chinese : " 一剑见血 “。The simpler the language, the more powerful is the effect. She has mastered the craft of words just like the old man.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse re-write using yr power English.

Bloody school teacher fucking mentality only see english structure but not the content.

No wonder teacher like u hv no future get stuck in classroom for life. Knn jiak leow bee teacher shitskin.

Did she really write the above note? She's a President's Scholar and her English is bad, really bad.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I humbly disagree.

The question is : Did it do the job ?

LHY can't even respond to her directly, but purposely avert her statement of facts and then throw another smoke screen to divert attention from his lies.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The power of words

[Start with a respectful greeting]
Dear Yang,

[First state the facts]
I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.

[Use the facts to refute the lies and reinforce your values. If you can't refute her facts, you are compelled to admit she is also true in her statement of her values ]
In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.

[Use endearing term of piety and stress how much you have worked for others]
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.
It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.
During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.
After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.

[The killer stroke - tug at the heart 's strings]
You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.
I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is what we say in Chinese : " 一剑见血 “。The simpler the language, the more powerful is the effect. She has mastered the craft of words just like the old man.

Old fart never held back and made no pretensions,he weilded the English language like it was supposed to,like a gunslinger,like a knuckle duster in a cul de sac,like a samurai sword humming thru the air as it makes one fluid motion separating head from body.he made repression seem like an act of love,guilt,conciense,a flurry of emotions dancing and swirling,faster slower till all of his glory burst upon ur face and tits.

I love reading his old quotes and speeches.

jw5

Loyal
The best parts are his hand actions while making those quotes and speeches, e.g. clenched fist, wave of of the hand (when he claims that "blah blah blah, we will be finished"), pointing finger, etc.

Old fart never held back and made no pretensions,he weilded the English language like it was supposed to,like a gunslinger,like a knuckle duster in a cul de sac,like a samurai sword humming thru the air as it makes one fluid motion separating head from body.he made repression seem like an act of love,guilt,conciense,a flurry of emotions dancing and swirling,faster slower till all of his glory burst upon ur face and tits.

I love reading his old quotes and speeches.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The question is : Did it do the job ?

LHY can't even respond to her directly, but purposely avert her statement of facts and then throw another smoke screen to divert attention from his lies.

If it were effective, explain the whole PAP machinery humming in the background... haven't you see all those videos posted by PAP on their website and in FB? Nabeh... the IB would be millionaires if they were paid by per ascii code.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it were effective, explain the whole PAP machinery humming in the background... haven't you see all those videos posted by PAP on their website and in FB? Nabeh... the IB would be millionaires if they were paid by per ascii code.

All the ministers from SM GCT to DPM Teo to Shan to Lawrence Wong to Indranee who tried to rebuff LHY were toasted. Some even got roasted.

All except Ho Ching. She definitely knew a thing or two about LHY.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All the ministers from SM GCT to DPM Teo to Shan to Lawrence Wong to Indranee who tried to rebuff LHY were toasted. Some even got roasted.

All except Ho Ching. She definitely knew a thing or two about LHY.

That's because LHY has nothing on her on paper saying that she wants Oxley demolished.

The whole Crux of the case is one side wants house demolished so that they can sell the land ( disguised as daddy last wishes must be respected or else it is a travesty to the nation) and the other who wants to preserve the house (because losing such a historically rich site will be a travesty to the nation.)

There is no mention specifically on HC making any views on her position in this case. Hence all LHY could do is try to draw her in by accusing her of abetting in the process although it is rather weak.

HC is also smart and will not reveal out of her own words what her position is ie demolish or save.

Of course if you put two and two it is very likely she wants it preserved. But she has not said it. Smart.

Anyway really who cares now right? Save or not? Abuse position to try to save versus make all these public allegations of abuse of power ( only restricted to the process of the house and will). Which is worse?

LHY knew this would have minimal impact on elections as it is confined to the issue of the house. And if it was revealed during GE it would have less impact because there would be way more distractions eg opposition parties etc.

Don't be fooled by the Lees.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of thing only fools the naive and gullible which is not hard to do based on the comments that you see on their FB. To the naive and gullible, the tone, the softness, the empathy etc actually determines "hard evidence" of innocence. She would do well in financial planning i.e. insurance sales.

Still does not explain who gave her the right to pass on important family papers and heirloom to external parties without permission from family members.

Would you do it the same for your in-laws and hand over their property to national museum without consulting the deceased's direct descendants just because you got a marriage certificate.

The power of words

[Start with a respectful greeting]
Dear Yang,

[First state the facts]

[Use the facts to refute the lies and reinforce your values. If you can't refute her facts, you are compelled to admit she is also true in her statement of her values ]

[Use endearing term of piety and stress how much you have worked for others]
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.
It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.
During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.
After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.

[The killer stroke - tug at the heart 's strings]
You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.
I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Would you do it the same for your in-laws and hand over their property to national museum without consulting the deceased's direct descendants just because you got a marriage certificate.

I suspect it was planned between the couple. LHL taking it himself would look worse. So HC did it. Who came up with idea? Probably HC.

It had significance for the looming GE at that time. We are talking difference between losing and keeping your job.

Would I do it under those circumstances? Probably.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC is top talent chosen by old fart to narry his widow son. She is the sword that he made used before? Chinese saying jie dau sha ren.

Now this same sword turn to get him too.

Singapore without HC is doomed. Look at LKY brought up useless elite kids only knows kpkb run to mothers with their problems.

HC is the best. And a good house gate keeper. Mother knows best for her family.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC already search the tootthless tiger old fart home long ago.

Only waiting to the right moment to enter the toothless tiger den scoop everything up to lorry.

No wobder she can scoop top place in termasick too.

Long live this queen CiXi Singapore.