• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This thread is solely focused on Ho Ching's reply to Lee Hsien Yang. I have noticed that many netizens think this is the killer blow administered to Hsien Yang. I know that on the face of it, this rebuttal letter appears to damage LHY, but on closer examination, it is full of bull shit. The tone of HC's message makes her out to the innocent party trying to help out in a time of grieve and that the root of this squabble is a mystery to her. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Notice that she uses the word Papa when referring to Lee Kuan Yew, I am sure that is a deliberate dig at Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling, who must not consider her remotely related to them at all. She says in her message:

In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.

Since we are on that topic brought up by her, exactly what are her values? So far, it seems to me that her values have been highly suspect for some time now. When she took the position of CEO of Temasek with no prior experience and entirely with the aid of her husband who was then Finance Minister and DPM, what value was she expousing? Nepotism? Arrogance, to think she can do better then many other more qualified asset managers? How about when she lost over $40 billion in the crash of 2008/2009, with poor investments in banks and other companies? Was incompetence the value she demonstrated? And when we did not hear a squeak from her apologizing for this disaster, was Pride the value, then? How about more recent events, such as the monkey middle finger picture to Wei Ling, was that value Vindictiveness? And trying to cover up by saying it was an accidental picture, I believe that value is known as lying. To date, the taxpayers and citizens of Singapore still do not know what her annual compensation is. Doubtless, it is substantial and what are we to deduce from this? Greed and Secrecy are her values too? So, what I trying to say is that if she is trying to draw attention to her values, I am here to say that is a poor play. What values are there? Not very good values from what I can see.

However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.

This paragraph of her message is quite conniving. In the first line, she insinuates that LHY was not the grieving despondent son and implies that he went to Japan Lim Suet Fern for a holiday break. Then she took a sabbatical from Temasek to in her words "tidying up the house, .....dogsbody work etc" Seriously? How many employers in Singapore allow you to take a several month sabbatical to tidy up your FIL's basement? And if her position is so dispensable and so unimportant to the company, then why is she being hired as CEO? How many CEOs running multibillion $ companies are so irrelevant to the company that they can be a cleaning women the next day after taking a leave of absence or Sabbatical? A good CEO is indispensable and his or her absence is felt immediately, but apparently not in the case of Ho Ching.

In this paragraph, she also tries to validate why she was in the house tidying up and cleaning up. She claims that LKY asked her to do the same thing when Kwa died. But that situation is completely different. LKY was the executor of Kwa GC's estate. If he asked her to tidy up and organize Kwa's things, then she was acting on the instructions of the executor of the estate. That is a legitimate reason. In this case, the executors of the estate, Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang had clearly not given her any such instructions, and in fact, by her own admission, one of them was not even the country. Every scrap of paper and items belonging to LKY is under the sole responsibility of the executors. Ho Ching's arrogance knows no bounds. Who is she to just go into the house and start organizing and removing things? Why was she in such a hurry to do this? The man's funeral just happened and she is already rummaging through his things for items of interest? Was she trying to find some papers on which LKY might have commended on the intelligence and political acumen of her son? And she took advantage of Wei Ling's grieve and Hsien Yang's absence to do this? She herself admitted that she did not want to intrude on Ling's grieve, which is to say that Ling was probably in no shape or frame of mind to put up much resistance to anything. Wei Ling was the closest to the father and must have been devastated. And Hsien Yang was not around to chase Ho Ching away, something which Wei Ling was not up to doing in her state at that time.

What is more, Ho Ching knew that her relationship with Ling and Yang, while not as openly hostile as it is today, must have already been frosty back in 2015. She knew that they would never have given her permission, written or otherwise, to enter the basement and remove anything at all. Perhaps, her real purpose was to look for other versions of the will? Perhaps her real purpose was to look for evidence that LKY wanted the house to remain as it is and not demolished? Perhaps she was looking for something in which LKY endorsed her son? who knows. But she should never have been in Oxley looking through paperwork that only the executors can access, and without their permission. She has cleverly not addressed this point.

It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.

Wait a minute here. Why is she even involved in any of this at all? Should not the executors or administer of the estate be the ones to decide what should be loaned to the NHB? And if the NHB was the one organizing an exhibit on LKY, should they not be the ones allowed into the basement to pick and choose what they want for the exhibit. Instead, we have a daughter in law, not even an executor, and apparently with nothing to do with the estate, who is so kaypoh that she takes a several months sabbatical to rummage through items and then tell the NHB what they can use in their exhibit, and does this through the PMO's office instead of directly through the NHB? Just reading the above article, one is astounded by the number of hast she wears. Apparently, she has made herself some sort of administrator in the estate, when she is not. She is apparently a member of the PMO with easy access to the office for the purpose of dropping off LKY artifacts and directing them to do what she wants with them. Shs is also a Board member of NHB now, since she can dictate the terms of the loan of the items? Wow. Ling and Yang were right when they say she is the power behind, and controls elements of the govt. How does she have the time to do all this and run Temasek? Its obvious to me now that she is using her power behind the scenes to manoevre Hongyi into some sort of a govt position.

This letter of hers to Yang begets more questions then answers. It shows an arrogant woman who can just go into any home and remove items without permission or authority. It shows a woman who uses her husband's office to do things that she wants. It shows how she can terrorize a stat board like the NHB. The NHB did not even dare to tell her "Lady, its our exhibit, do you mind if we decide what should be in it, instead of you?" Wei Ling and Hsien Yang were right all along, Ho Ching is a BITCH.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Text of the letter:

Dear Yang,
I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.
In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.
It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.
During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.
After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.
You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.
I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
CEO of temasek so eng..... how come neber request MinDef to send in NSF and firefighters to do all these manure work?

they also very eng, can wrap NDP presents swee swee, can do a good job without getting paid.

lolz

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IMG_6419.PNG

Must up your points gao gao!

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paps…..good points here….is lhy feeding you stuff..lol…you seem to be saying what would sound inappropriate coming from him.

Post it on Facebook….this will go viral.

After the passing, I would have thought it would have been prudent for bro and sis to immediately issue instructions that no one is to enter the premises or rummage through stuff unless they have written permission of the executors….or at least accompanied by one or both of them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so grieve of a passing father. Every man is born with a set of parents.

Their parents lived w a 5 star qualify life style

1. Live to ripe old age.m aka longivity
2. Wealthy life style no problem put food on the table for his family
3. No terminal sickness
4. Live to see granchildren grow up.
5. Let u guess sonmnething to do w vi.. thing

Wu fu lin men in Chinese.

Chey... need to take a break after funeral is rubbish when the old live a wonderful life. More like need to take a break becis of sone fucking idiots want to make wayang of it that tired everyone involved. Fucking shit big wayang....

There shd be a celebrating occasion of drinking and joyful send off for him. What more goodies u can hv in life?

Knn kpkb for what over a commoner style hse even m&d can afford it.

No glorify a man who jailed his oppostion for 32 years... knn done more evil than good.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
CEO of temasek so eng..... how come neber request MinDef to send in NSF and firefighters to do all these manure work?

they also very eng, can wrap NDP presents swee swee, can do a good job without getting paid.

lolz

Wah biang, don't give her any ideas mah. Wait she will order Commandoes to go to her house and wash her many cars. Or matas to cut her grass.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Paps…..good points here….is lhy feeding you stuff..lol…you seem to be saying what would sound inappropriate coming from him.

Post it on Facebook….this will go viral.

After the passing, I would have thought it would have been prudent for bro and sis to immediately issue instructions that no one is to enter the premises or rummage through stuff unless they have written permission of the executors….or at least accompanied by one or both of them.

Feel free to do so. If I post on FB, they will immediately know who I am. LOL. Actually, after I posted this thread, I came across Yang's rebuttal to this same message from Ho Ching. Which basically said he and his sis never gave her permission to remove anything. Which is what I have already posted above, except my rebuttal is more detailed then even Yang's. LOL. see his rebuttal below.

SINGAPORE: Mdm Ho Ching was “never authorised” to remove the personal belongings of Mr Lee Kuan Yew from his home, Mr Lee Hsien Yang said on Saturday (Jun 24).
The youngest son of founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew was responding to a note on Facebook by Mdm Ho, the wife of his brother and Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, on the circumstances under which the elder Mr Lee’s belongings were loaned to the National Heritage Board (NHB) for a memorial exhibition.
Mdm Ho had explained that she was tidying up the house after Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s death when she came across "small interesting items which (she) thought were significant in papa’s life". She also said that she kept both Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his sister Dr Lee Wei Ling informed on what she had done, including the loan of the items to NHB.
PM Lee also said on Friday that the loan to NHB was “openly done, and for a good cause – an exhibition remembering my father soon after he died”.
But in a Facebook post on Saturday, Mr Lee Hsien Yang said that he and Dr Lee – the executors of Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s estate – had not authorised Mdm Ho to lend the items to NHB.
Advertisement “The estate's residual items fall under the executors of our father's estate (which neither Ho Ching nor Hsien Loong were for any of the seven drafts of the will) - not the beneficiaries or the PMO (Prime Minister’s Office),” he wrote.
“The executors of LKY's estate never authorised Ho Ching to remove the items she admits to removing. Informing the executors after the fact does not give her the right to intermeddle.”
He also questioned again why Mdm Ho was acting on behalf of the PMO, despite having no official position.
“Moreover, the personal items do not belong to the PMO and are not theirs to loan. This oversteps the legal rights of the PMO,” he added.
Mr Lee Hsien Yang also said that he and his sister “do not object in principle” to lending Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s personal effects to the NHB.
“Indeed, we gave many of our father's personal items to the NHB to exhibit – a gift that the NHB tried to return after 'someone senior' ordered them to unwind the gift.”
On Friday, he alleged on Facebook that the Oxley Road house’s component of the memorial exhibition for Mr Lee Kuan Yew did not go ahead, despite NHB CEO Rosa Daniel signing an agreement to terms of the Deed of Gift of items for display at the National Museum.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...r-authorised-to-remove-lee-kuan-yew-s-8975018

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogant nmruler dont deserve legacy.

Bad tree grows bad fruits and must be cast into fire. A good tree cannot grow bad fruits and either a bad tree can grow good fruits.... Jesus so.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to visit soapland they washes all ur sins n u leaves all that farkedup feeling like godsend

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not written by HC but psychops and lawyers. You think she has the ability and is so hardworking arh?
Open mouth already a task for her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

lolz

Most probably some underpaid indon maid had to do all the rummaging. She just sit in the balcony drinking tea and scones..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thoroughly convinced. I cannot possibly imagine why anyone would be jealous of the dutiful daughter in law unless they have failed their duties as children. Not to worry Madam Ho, Singaporeans are united behind you and Prime Minister Lee! Stay strong!