• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show ★★ ?

Vote this clown get ban get hammer or let him continue as a clown ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

Most of the threads here are from news and social sites. And it's time for you to eat your medicine. You are getting cranky again.

Cranky ? You are NO better than me a pathetic WEAK TROLLER :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

There should be no banning of anybody in this forum. It has been open for all to say whatever they want to without holding back anything. It is open, free, and totally free-for-all. Don't like, just don't read it. Simple.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you also UP his ARSHOLE :kma: ? OR go eat your own shit and shut the fxxk up boy :rolleyes: :biggrin:

you're one sinkie fuckwit like another overcompensating arsehole here who gets easily lost in banter, satire, and pun.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

There should be more john tans.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Either Vote his ARSEHOLE OUT of this forum ( For posting Rubbish almost everyday by copying and pasting from other social sites that is avaliable free )

OR

You guys prefer this clown to continue his circus show ? :biggrin:

Which ?

Let's vote !

I LOVE John Tan, you should just ban yourself!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

There should be no banning of anybody in this forum. It has been open for all to say whatever they want to without holding back anything. It is open, free, and totally free-for-all. Don't like, just don't read it. Simple.

Cheers!

you're one sinkie fuckwit like another overcompensating arsehole here who gets easily lost in banter, satire, and pun.

good job my fellow Chinese dogs we must aid our fellow Chinese dog from being banned!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey pussy, aren't you scolding yourself too cuz you are just another sinkie here ! loool :biggrin: Looks like you really love to be JohnTan Dog ! Oh....how about you 2 doggies hug and fuck each other ! Ha ha :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I LOVE John Tan, you should just ban yourself!

Ok noted. So right now you should go lick JohnTan ASS and carry his balls ! loooooooool :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

John tan is a great clown here to enjoy yr morning coffee every day.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It will be joyless if John Tan is banned and you are the clown here.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will be joyless if John Tan is banned and you are the clown here.

What is there to JOY when you have a retarded moron in this forum ? So who is the clown here ? I guess you + johntan and together with eatandshit boy = 3 dickhead doggies fuxking each other arshole ! looooOOOOL :biggrin:

Pls: Now we clearly know you are a BIG FOOL ! hahaa haa ! :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask what's your grievance with John Tan? He supports or rather undermines PAP in his own style. Leave him be. Nothing to ban or hate. Just coexist.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal

JohnTan is the Moses Harry Horwitz to Sam's Jonathan Swift in this postmodern post-Delphi era.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

i know who the chink-prc-tiong dogs are and johntan is not one of them.

My fellow Chinese dog. Chinese dogs are not just chink prc tiongs like you for example. :p