• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show ★★ ?

Vote this clown get ban get hammer or let him continue as a clown ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either Vote his ARSEHOLE OUT of this forum ( For posting Rubbish almost everyday by copying and pasting from other social sites that is avaliable free )

OR

You guys prefer this clown to continue his circus show ? :biggrin:

Which ?

Let's vote !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

John Tan is my favorite member. His insight, foresight and astute judgement knows no equal.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

John Tan is my favorite member. His insight, foresight and astute judgement knows no equal.
wif tis, poll is closed wif immediate effect ...

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh dear , another cock sucker off the hook :biggrin:
Did he CIM ? :p

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poke his asshole kow kow but no need ban him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Asking to ban a member for regular postings like this will invite leongsam to praise him to the skies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

his arse is smooth and his arsehole is 6.9mm?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everybody can vote EXCEPT YOU. It is better that you do NOT interfere this. Be NEUTRAL.

wif tis, poll is closed wif immediate effect ...

It is still OPEN for another 30 Days lah ! :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't ban my fellow Chinese dog johntan! He is one of my best Chinese dogs in my club! :oIo:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Either Vote his ARSEHOLE OUT of this forum ( For posting Rubbish almost everyday by copying and pasting from other social sites that is avaliable free )

OR

You guys prefer this clown to continue his circus show ? :biggrin:

Which ?

Let's vote !

Most of the threads here are from news and social sites. And it's time for you to eat your medicine. You are getting cranky again.

EATYOURMEDICIINE.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more likely, ts will get banned. john, on the other hand, is an elite inner circle member of sbf and considered to be an invaluable member who sticks his neck out for the pap, a contrarian and sacrificial move that typically draws the ire of oppo cocksuckers here. all pro-pap members here are in the endangered species list, and john's existence shall be religiously guarded. i have your back, john. keep up the good work!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

more likely, ts will get banned. john, on the other hand, is an elite inner circle member of sbf and considered to be an invaluable member who sticks his neck out for the pap, a contrarian and sacrificial move that typically draws the ire of oppo cocksuckers here. all pro-pap members here are in the endangered species list, and john's existence shall be religiously guarded. i have your back, john. keep up the good work!

Well said! I've just upped your points!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

who is John Tan in reality?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I always assumed he was one of your alter egos…designed to rile up the anti establishment taxicab drivers like cottonmouth and send them over the edge.

Clearly, he has had some success.