• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show ★★ ?

Vote this clown get ban get hammer or let him continue as a clown ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

My fellow Chinese dog. Chinese dogs are not just chink prc tiongs like you for example. :p

chink prc tiongs are scums of the earth, thanks to narong for repeating that.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

Got the wunderfool cunt now. HY must have fucked his wife
John tan can retire

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up for awareness :smile:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
To All: Do you want JohnTan to get Permanent Banned ? Or Continue his Clown Show

John Tan is my favorite member. His insight, foresight and astute judgement knows no equal.

he still haven't chop hor.... dun forget... neh-neh-kor-chee

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

love a good ass clown…lol2015 is a waste of space….john tan is an ass clown.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

love a good ass clown…lol2015 is a waste of space….john tan is an ass clown.

JHolmesJR

Obviously you been posting tons of rubbish since 2008 and that is a good 9 years ! Seems you no better than both of us here. LLOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What a douchebag JHolmesJr
:rolleyes:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 more bumpp !!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Final bump :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

JohnTan JohnTan JohnTan :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck John Tan he's a piece of shit!
But that said.....allow me me to quote Evelyn Beatrice Hall.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please don't use the word "Final" if it's not the last one. :biggrin:

If i use this :biggrin: after the word Final. That means is NOT really final ! ! lol :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :biggrin:

If i use this :biggrin: after the word Final. That means is NOT really final ! ! lol :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paging for the useless copy paste JohnTan...................... :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First one to get it.

scroobal, nothing to get really. Most posts here are done for entertainment anyway and few posters expect to be taken seriously. I ignore JT's posts mostly. Little comedic effect.