• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ravi hoot mata gao lat gao lat

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The cops should just tase this fuckwit and lock him up for the night.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waste of Time Crazy Trouble Maker, just keep locked in IMH for good.

megan-fox-psychotic.jpg

feb9a93712df29443585c6ab02ece79f.jpg

8c0cde8f6c5b740f7b381472e04b1dca--straitjacket-woyzeck.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie poodles are lucky they in sg.
If in hk I think they kena play around by the law savvy triads up and down like monkeys

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF should send seasoned policeman like GoldenDragon instead. They looked totally F by Ravi, revealing IC nos some more.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
our mata sibeh malu sia

now i know why abnn also not scare of them

and overturn their mata chia and chase them

until they have to hide inside scdf ambulances

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF should send seasoned policeman like GoldenDragon instead. They looked totally F by Ravi, revealing IC nos some more.

Indeed ! But I am surprise at the level of EQ of these kids in dealing with Ravi. Totally pawn !

One thing I notice about women mata; most got big hip and walk like cowboy ; not sure if the duty rig play a part in their physical development. ASP almost as chio as the one in Licensing and not withtstanding the Supt in airport.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
First n foremost,I am not surprised Ravi used this recording to harassed the men in blue.From the beginning to the end,he knew the Police Officer already standing on a slender thread and he was clever enough to counter the Officer until the officer LL also give his nric no.( During old days,we asked members of public nric no.Never ever anyone dare to ask our nric no)Than the other video,look like the WO is more steady than the Asp.Well,I fully agreed that GD will give hell to this Ravi if he were the one at the scene