• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shitskin in Mask talks about Filthy India & Filthy Indians on TED.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;tf1VA5jqmRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo[/video]

Filthy Indians filth up places wherever they go.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the sinkie chinks didn't have Banglas to clean up the mess they make Singapore would be no better.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see someone who is outraged and embarrassed at the incompetence of his country's system and tackling it a manner that does not involve piano wires and filthy language.

I also see old cottoncunts mama spread-eagled, waiting for a 1000 shitskins to shaft her black joochiat.

Cottonmom.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see someone who is outraged and embarrassed at the incompetence of his country's system and tackling it a manner that does not involve piano wires and filthy language.

I also see old cottoncunts mama spread-eagled, waiting for a 1000 shitskins to shaft her black joochiat.

View attachment 30890

Is that your Mother of Whore Mumbai every night?
With her filthy black pussy all spread out like a rubbish truck? Where you filthy bastard indians crawl in and out like worthless trash.

Fuck your Black Mother!:oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
DIRTIEST MOMENTS OF A SPOTLESS CITY, CAUGHT ON CAMERA

[FONT=&amp]Atom Sky 22:24 New Photography, spotless city[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]Despite its reputation for being a clean city, Singapore sometimes gets pooh-poohed for being a cleaned city instead, thanks to its relentless army of 70,000 or so cleaners islandwide that eradicate trails of trash left behind by its dwellers. An environmental group here, Waterways Watch Society, recently organised a photo competition to get Singaporeans to submit photographs of dirty places in the nation. One of these submissions by Witono Halim, which shows debris floating in Marina Reservoir, in particular, is an honest and poignant snapshot that shows up just how conflictingly unreal the city-state can be at times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooton cunt,

I move that all sbf members shaft the contents of their garbage up your mamas smelly joochiat…..the shitskin and bangla raided orifice that you crawled out from.

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIRTIEST MOMENTS OF A SPOTLESS CITY, CAUGHT ON CAMERA

[FONT=&]Atom Sky 22:24 New Photography, spotless city[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]
[FONT=&]Despite its reputation for being a clean city, Singapore sometimes gets pooh-poohed for being a cleaned city instead, thanks to its relentless army of 70,000 or so cleaners islandwide that eradicate trails of trash left behind by its dwellers. An environmental group here, Waterways Watch Society, recently organised a photo competition to get Singaporeans to submit photographs of dirty places in the nation. One of these submissions by Witono Halim, which shows debris floating in Marina Reservoir, in particular, is an honest and poignant snapshot that shows up just how conflictingly unreal the city-state can be at times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Done by the 30%?