• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pop star tell FAP sapporker to stuff their satay up their arse

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.idolator.com/7665241/britney-spears-singapore-food-asian-tour

Britney Spears To Singapore: “I Am Not Keen On Trying Your Local Food”

Britney Spears is currently doing press to promote a tour of Asia and is casually dropping truth bombs in interviews. When asked what she was looking forward to trying in Singapore, the pop star blurted out the following: “I am not really an ethnic food person, so I am not keen on trying your local food. I am more of a mac and cheese person.” Fair enough. She also couldn’t muster many memories from her last visit. “It was a little different last time as I was with my mom and it was my debut period then. I remember palm trees — it was interesting and weird.”

Don’t worry. The enduring diva does enjoy several things about Asia. “It is so great over here and my sons are with me as they are out of school now,” Britney begins. “The hospitality has been amazing. Sometimes we don’t know how to act as everyone is so respectful, they even bow when they greet us.” She particularly enjoyed her warm reception in the Philippines. “The fans in Asia make a bigger deal out of things. When I was in the Philippines, the fans were basically singing the lyrics to my songs really loudly, and they are just really fun.” So there you go!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies' secret favourite delicacy is hairless abalone

980067b740ee27c41488e914dc7dcf7e.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
https://www.idolator.com/7665241/britney-spears-singapore-food-asian-tour

Britney Spears To Singapore: “I Am Not Keen On Trying Your Local Food”

Britney Spears is currently doing press to promote a tour of Asia and is casually dropping truth bombs in interviews. When asked what she was looking forward to trying in Singapore, the pop star blurted out the following: “I am not really an ethnic food person, so I am not keen on trying your local food. I am more of a mac and cheese person.” Fair enough. She also couldn’t muster many memories from her last visit. “It was a little different last time as I was with my mom and it was my debut period then. I remember palm trees — it was interesting and weird.”

Don’t worry. The enduring diva does enjoy several things about Asia. “It is so great over here and my sons are with me as they are out of school now,” Britney begins. “The hospitality has been amazing. Sometimes we don’t know how to act as everyone is so respectful, they even bow when they greet us.” She particularly enjoyed her warm reception in the Philippines. “The fans in Asia make a bigger deal out of things. When I was in the Philippines, the fans were basically singing the lyrics to my songs really loudly, and they are just really fun.” So there you go!

But she hasn't tried the local food known as PAPsmearer's lupcheong. She sure will like it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Another shot of Britney's nice shaved pussy, will she show it during the concert?
britney-spears-crotch-01.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are a weird lot.
Just because they can't live without their daily fare and think the world of their own cuisine......they think the rest of the world should go gaga over it too