• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Swiss Ah Neh Philanthropist Demands To Walk Free After Spitting At Sinkie's Face!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A managing director in a multinational company grabbed the shoulder of a motorist and spat at him over an incident at the multi-storey carpark at shopping mall ION Orchard last year.

Swiss national Sudir Soorapa Raju, 42, who is on an employment pass, was given two days' jail on Wednesday (June 21) after he pleaded guilty to using criminal force on Mr Tay Wee Siang, 26, on Dec 4 last year.

He wants to appeal against sentence and was allowed bail of $15,000. His passport has been impounded.

Investigation showed that at about 4.30pm that day, Mr Tay was driving his car up to level 8 of ION Orchard multi-storey carpark. He did not notice Raju's approaching car when Mr Tay turned out from the junction, which resulted in a near collision.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Joshua Rene Jeyaraj said Mr Tay waved his hand to apologise to Raju and continued driving, before parking his car in a vehicle lot.

Raju stopped his car behind the victim's. He honked at the victim and dragged his horn.

He then came out of his car and confronted Mr Tay in an aggressive manner while shouting at the latter.

Raju then grabbed Mr Tay on the shoulder and spat once at his face. He abused him with vulgarities.

Mr Tay's girlfriend captured the incident on her camera phone while he called the police.

Pleading for a fine, Raju's lawyer T.M. Sinnadurai said his client was then under tremendous stress exerted by his Swiss wife's pregnancy. She has since delivered their third child.

He said the India-born double-degree holder was involved in various charities in Europe, such as one in the United Kingdom that focuses on alleviating the financial plight of underprivileged children who cannot afford tuition fees.

Raju could have been jailed for up to three months and/or fined up to $1,500 for using criminal force.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...or-grabbing-mans-shoulder-and-spitting-at-him

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't understand why showing that the perp is involved in charities should do anything. If anything, it should show that he is an absolute HYPOCRITE asshole!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why showing that the perp is involved in charities should do anything. If anything, it should show that he is an absolute HYPOCRITE asshole!

He was involved in the charity could have also meant he donated 1 CHF to the charity. And 2 days' jail is too light by the way.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u reply with force once someone spits on ur face?is it considered battery or assault?can u use his body language as excuse for self defense?sinkies should stop hoping for justice to be carried out in this country and just let her rip.one left hook and a right uppercut and twisting ur feet to gain momentum like mike tyson should teach these foreign cunts to stop fucking around with sinkies once and for all.

and where are the teen gangs and youth violence that go around beating up foreigners and chinks like they do in australia and ang moh countries?what are our SG gangs doing?i met alot of sah lak gau and ang soon tong during my ns days,can they do something useful and patriotic for the country?any sg gang if they start going around beating up fts i tell u their membership will go up tenfold overnight,lots of unemployed sinkies will be queuing up to join,more useful than that jobskills future.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sentence the shitskin to death and whip his corpse, donate all his money to charity. The "swiss" wife will become a prostitute, deport her black mumbai to india.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously i hope this fucking shit skin gets punished but all cos he's a shit skin and the victim is a Chinese i have my doubts seriously you guys should be paying attention to this double standard.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a gesture of intimacy. he wants to touch, get very close, and exchange bodily fluids. body language misinterpreted.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously i hope this fucking shit skin gets punished but all cos he's a shit skin and the victim is a Chinese i have my doubts seriously you guys should be paying attention to this double standard.

hes a bit like you Chigger….a piece of shit dipped in cheese fondue.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unwanted sexual attention can be deemed as sexual harrasement,assualt?are we allowed to taze the nigger in the balls?

if sinkie buay song should just sucker punch the shitskin instead of having gf capture video and kpkb'ing to poodles. seems like sinkies' modus operandi is very guniang standard: take video, upload to fb, submit to stomp, call poodles, kpkb online.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS dont b kok lah, this one another NGO leech that operate scam setup just like tt durian, probably 5 ct from every dollar reach needy

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This sentence is ridiculously light another sad day for Singapore's justice

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope his appeal will be overturned...into 8 months jail.

I think this one Shan cannot intervene because same country man....:eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hope his appeal will be overturned...into 8 months jail.

I think this one Shan cannot intervene because same country man....:eek:

You are so wrong about Shanmugam he's famous for being a double headed snake no?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A managing director in a multinational company grabbed the shoulder of a motorist and spat at him over an incident at the multi-storey carpark at shopping mall ION Orchard last year.

Swiss national Sudir Soorapa Raju, 42, who is on an employment pass, was given two days' jail on Wednesday (June 21) after he pleaded guilty to using criminal force on Mr Tay Wee Siang, 26, on Dec 4 last year.

He wants to appeal against sentence and was allowed bail of $15,000. His passport has been impounded.

Investigation showed that at about 4.30pm that day, Mr Tay was driving his car up to level 8 of ION Orchard multi-storey carpark. He did not notice Raju's approaching car when Mr Tay turned out from the junction, which resulted in a near collision.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Joshua Rene Jeyaraj said Mr Tay waved his hand to apologise to Raju and continued driving, before parking his car in a vehicle lot.

Raju stopped his car behind the victim's. He honked at the victim and dragged his horn.

He then came out of his car and confronted Mr Tay in an aggressive manner while shouting at the latter.

Raju then grabbed Mr Tay on the shoulder and spat once at his face. He abused him with vulgarities.

Mr Tay's girlfriend captured the incident on her camera phone while he called the police.

Pleading for a fine, Raju's lawyer T.M. Sinnadurai said his client was then under tremendous stress exerted by his Swiss wife's pregnancy. She has since delivered their third child.

He said the India-born double-degree holder was involved in various charities in Europe, such as one in the United Kingdom that focuses on alleviating the financial plight of underprivileged children who cannot afford tuition fees.

Raju could have been jailed for up to three months and/or fined up to $1,500 for using criminal force.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...or-grabbing-mans-shoulder-and-spitting-at-him

Do you know why practically every Indian job resumes, applications, legal defense all claim charities and philanthropist?

Because Indians are so stingy by nature that they always have to claim the opposite to look better.

Nobody will bother to verify their international world wide charity lies anyway.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
But hor i not neh i hv been give love n small tapoles all over the places to these syt. But never put in my resume lah.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got to be an Indian to be able to spin this lies without batting an eyelid.

Theres a good reason why Indians are despised every where they go.