• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wonderful Time. Heavens Got Eyes

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent the last 10 days in Western Australia. Had a wonderful time in Perth, Margaret River and Albany.

Weather was great and the place was great too.

Observed how the people are blessed in australia compared to the stress of people in SG. It shows how badly the pap has mismanaged SG

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent the last 10 days in Western Australia. Had a wonderful time in Perth, Margaret River and Albany.

Weather was great and the place was great too.

Observed how the people are blessed in australia compared to the stress of people in SG. It shows how badly the pap has mismanaged SG

You are also blessed.Without the good the PAP has done you wouldnt be able to afford your holidays to the places you mentioned.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is wonderful to see how Heavens has dealt with bad people.

Came back to the wonderful news that LHL has been exposed by of all people, his siblings!

Thank you, Hsien Yang and Wei Ling. Singaporeans were praying for Heavens to show itself and discipline LHL and PAP and were hoping that someone in the PAP dares stand up against bad leaders like LHL. But Heavens have its way and brought Hsien Yang and Wei Ling to speak up against LHL. What they exposed abt LHL is awesome!

The 69.9% may want to lessen the impact by saying that it is a family dispute abt 38 Oxley. But that can easily be settled privately or through the Courts. No big issue.

What's shattering is LHY's and LWL's claim of abuse of power. That needs a oublic investigation to either impeach LHL or to clear his name. What LHY has revealed and evidence produced are earth shattering and SG govt must follow up with an independent investigation to proof or disprove what LHY said. Nothing less can do.

Heavens indeed has eyes. All Glory to the One!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also blessed.Without the good the PAP has done you wouldnt be able to afford your holidays to the places you mentioned.

I am blessed indeed. But not because of pap that I am blessed. I would have been more blessed if I want to. But I am contented to be blessed and to be able to speak up against abuse of power.

Is LHY blessed? I have no doubt he is. Why is he speaking up against LHL? go think abt it

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Came back to the wonderful news that LHL has been exposed by of all people, his siblings!

Thank you, Hsien Yang and Wei Ling. Singaporeans were praying for Heavens to show itself and discipline LHL and PAP and were hoping that someone in the PAP dares stand up against bad leaders like LHL. But Heavens have its way and brought Hsien Yang and Wei Ling to speak up against LHL. What they exposed abt LHL is awesome!

The 69.9% may want to lessen the impact by saying that it is a family dispute abt 38 Oxley. But that can easily be settled privately or through the Courts. No big issue.

What's shattering is LHY's and LWL's claim of abuse of power. That needs a oublic investigation to either impeach LHL or to clear his name. What LHY has revealed and evidence produced are earth shattering and SG govt must follow up with an independent investigation to proof or disprove what LHY said. Nothing less can do.

The conclusion is still some way so lets wait for the outcome before you celebrate. If this brings down LHL then so be it but nothing is for sure until the lady sings.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The conclusion is still some way so lets wait for the outcome before you celebrate. If this brings down LHL then so be it but nothing is for sure until the lady sings.

I am already celebrating because I know Heavens have stepped in to save SG from tyranny.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This LHY, LHL saga is just Heavens' warning sign to LHL to repent of his evil deeds. If anyone insists to do wrong despite Heavens' warning, do you think he can escape Heavens' wrath?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heavens is merciful and gives enough rope for bad people to repent. The recalcitrant can continue to ignore Heavens' mercy. But he does it at his own peril

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will LHL deny what LHY accuse that he lied?

Does LHL dare have a public inquiry to get to the truth?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

All Glory to the One. One and only Ganesha, the Almighty.