• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lee Hsien Loong is ready to battle - all charged-up looking great

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw Lee Hsien Loong in news last night I have to say he looked fantastic, all charged up, ang-gay ang-gay, must be from his recent Australia holiday. There's no hint of he losing sleep at all while speaking with strength, confident yet relaxed. Think he's going to beat LHY & LWL to a pulp.

GO GO GO LHL GO!

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Lee Hsien Loong in news last night I have to say he looked fantastic, all charged up, ang-gay ang-gay, must be from his recent Australia holiday. There's no hint of he losing sleep at all while speaking with strength, confident yet relaxed. Think he's going to beat LHY & LWL to a pulp.

GO GO GO LHL GO!

You are a shit stirrer no doubt about that.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are a shit stirrer no doubt about that.

Truth be told, I'm just a lonely former oppo, it's lonely being the minority for so long and disappointed time and again, so better to join my friends on the other side of the fence than being lonely.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth be told, I'm just a lonely former oppo, it's lonely being the minority for so long and disappointed time and again, so better to join my friends on the other side of the fence than being lonely.

U Pariah Thai Kor animal, welcum to the "DARK SIDE" . LOL

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are indeed a Frog. Short backbone, with a large hip bone to support your powerful leg muscles, ready to leap to the other side. :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this drama has been going on for a week and i'm not excited. I can tell you nothing will change after all the feathers and fur stop flying.

Lee hsien loong will still be Pm
Ho ching will still be Temasek chairman
Shan will still be law minister
Pap will still be in charge of sinkieland
And sinkies will still be peasants under the Lee dynasty

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this drama has been going on for a week and i'm not excited. I can tell you nothing will change after all the feathers and fur stop flying.

no shit....70 percent still remains in their dreamsleep,forever not to awake like the matrix.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing pleases me more than to see the faces of disappointed sinkies slinking away into the shadows after witnessing their hopes being dashed. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nothing pleases me more than to see the faces of disappointed sinkies slinking away into the shadows after witnessing their hopes being dashed. :smile:

Don't worry, I'll make the bike thread sticky if need be :p:p:p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some are already battle hardened and used to dissappointment and failure,the stench of failure permeates them like a shield of invulnerability,like unemployed loser chee soo juan.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is exactly my sentiment.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps.....

However the obvious difference from any other circumstances is the fact that LHL & HC are being challenged by LKY's other children.

If LHY and LWL continue to go public, with evidence of abuse of power/state organs, then I think the dynamics would change.

Never thought I would live too see the day Han Fook Kwan writing such an article as the one below, in the Straits Times!

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/three-key-issues-in-the-lee-v-lee-saga

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LHY and LWL continue to go public, with evidence of abuse of power/state organs, then I think the dynamics would change.

it's been going for the past few decades but most sinkies are apathetic because it doesn't affect them

Sorry. this "abuse of power: saga is too abstract for the average sinkie. They would even rejoice if LHL and HC's son becomes the next PM.

sad to admit, despite being one of the wealthiest nations, most sinkies only dwell in 2 level of maslow's hierachy and are only concerned about bread and butter issues.