• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lee Hsien Loong is ready to battle - all charged-up looking great

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no shit....70 percent still remains in their dreamsleep,forever not to awake like the matrix.

The weeds are growing.

Brian L S Ong I am not a Singaporean but from my viewpoint .. Singapore has improve a lot under your Leadership .. Everyone has their own family matters .. And it was never easy to make it as a public matter .. Especially for someone of your position .. Trust that you can resolve this matter with ease and openness .. The world is with you on this matter .

Banker at RHB Complex Bangi
Former Assistant Account Executive at Emerson Process Management
Former Accounts & Tax Trainee at Secretarial & Management Consultants
Studied Faculty of Business and Law at MMU Malacca
Went to Tun Tuah Secondary
Went to SMK Methodist ACS Melaka
Went to SK METHODIST ACS MELAKA
Went to wesley church kindergarten, malacca
Lives in Puchong
From Malacca Town

17903708_10154758262534317_981885992468164374_n.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth be told, I'm just a lonely former oppo, it's lonely being the minority for so long and disappointed time and again, so better to join my friends on the other side of the fence than being lonely.

There is no fence in Singapore, be yourselves and stop sucking up.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I see it the ball is in LHY and LWL's court.

If they press on and continue to the very end, with concrete evidence, plus all of this coming out in the established international msm then we may see change, because this shall affect Singapore's economy eventually.

The question is are they prepared to go all the way and see this through?

it's been going for the past few decades but most sinkies are apathetic because it doesn't affect them

Sorry. this "abuse of power: saga is too abstract for the average sinkie. They would even rejoice if LHL and HC's son becomes the next PM.

sad to admit, despite being one of the wealthiest nations, most sinkies only dwell in 2 level of maslow's hierachy and are only concerned about bread and butter issues.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they press on and continue to the very end, with concrete evidence, plus all of this coming out in the established international msm then we may see change, because this shall affect Singapore's economy eventually.

I believe LHY and LWL will not be able to change anything. They are up against the Pap judiciary system and media. Sorry no chance.

During 1996, many believed it would be the end of Lky but looked how it turned out.

My prediction:
- Lhy and Lwl will emigrate to US or Australia
- this 38OR saga will make Lhl & Hc more cynical about those around them and they will enact laws to further entrench themselves in positions of power
- After 2020 GE, Lhl will be appointed the senior minister. The new Pm will be a relatively young guy.
- Roles for the law and finance ministers will only be given to the most trusted to ensure Temasek still grips tightly on the nation's wealth. Ho ching will sit on her post for the next 20 years

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally our Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong shall be the last man standing and prevail over his enemies

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure the majority of the 70% as well as many of us hold the same fatalistic but realistic view. The PAP grip is iron clad with occasional signs of weakness primarily on the basis that the PAP has destroyed nearly all semblance of alternative party politics and any forms of dissent and the hold on the press makes it complete.

I think anyone would be silly to think that this event is going doing anything. But his credibility and whatever legacy his father left for him is being shredded to some extent and thus the anticipation and the excitement.

Like the COI for the little India riots - massive failure of leadership and the inability to carry out contingency plans but they all got rewarded with medals. This parliamentary session will be no different.

I suppose its a bit of the old world Opera.

I believe LHY and LWL will not be able to change anything. They are up against the Pap judiciary system and media. Sorry no chance.

During 1996, many believed it would be the end of Lky but looked how it turned out.

My prediction:
- Lhy and Lwl will emigrate to US or Australia
- this 38OR saga will make Lhl & Hc more cynical about those around them and they will enact laws to further entrench themselves in positions of power
- After 2020 GE, Lhl will be appointed the senior minister. The new Pm will be a relatively young guy.
- Roles for the law and finance ministers will only be given to the most trusted to ensure Temasek still grips tightly on the nation's wealth. Ho ching will sit on her post for the next 20 years

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both siblings know full well that nothing is going to change. What they are determined to do is to make their elder brother and his wife pay dearly. I am sure they have no intention to resolve this as the tone and language suggest that all avenues have been exhausted. They however are determined to drag this to the bitter end. The wife giving up on her career and business speaks volumes.

Note they are feeding and addressing the public and clearly have given up on the brother and the Government.

The sister being notoriously stubborn will remain in that house. And bear in mind that this is her second episode and wherein the first she successfully showed that the elder brother was in full control of the press via Patrick Daniel and Janadas Devan (again sadly Indians are being used with Shan being the new entrant).

Actually in my view the ball remains in the LHL's court and his challenge is not breaking bread with his siblings but to salvage his reputation in the eyes of the wider World.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure the majority of the 70% as well as many of us hold the same fatalistic but realistic view. The PAP grip is iron clad with occasional signs of weakness primarily on the basis that the PAP has destroyed nearly all semblance of alternative party politics and any forms of dissent and the hold on the press makes it complete.

I think anyone would be silly to think that this event is going doing anything. But his credibility and whatever legacy his father left for him is being shredded to some extent and thus the anticipation and the excitement.

Like the COI for the little India riots - massive failure of leadership and the inability to carry out contingency plans but they all got rewarded with medals. This parliamentary session will be no different.

I suppose its a bit of the old world Opera.
I felt sick and sad after reading those supporters posts. Most are not politically inclined and some are protecting their own interests. It seems to me the constant indoctrinations are deadly effective and have a strong grip on their minds. Without concrete evidence against the incumbent's failure or wrong doing the chance of any changes is near impossible. We can just hope LWL & LHY could come out with something to wake up the 70 pc.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too was saddened by the drivel and it was closer to a torrent rather than the occasion pour. I do wonder if the Old Man before his death realised what he had created or what he has left us with. When JBJ won Anson in 81, the transfer to the winning candidate of all grassroots asset that is not party related but paid for by the taxpayer was put on hold. A few months later Old Man made the decision that losing PAP candidate will take over as advisor controlling the RCs, and the PA's budget for the constituency. Even his own party was shocked and none other than his own PAP party strongman and highly influential member Lee Khoon Choy said it was a mistake. It was the first step in undermining democracy.

Eventually all RCs became politicised and pea-brained residents became activists. And we see the results.

I felt sick and sad after reading those supporters posts. Most are not politically inclined and some are protecting their own interests. It seems to me the constant indoctrinations are deadly effective and have a strong grip on their minds. Without concrete evidence against the incumbent's failure or wrong doing the chance of any changes is near impossible. We can just hope LWL & LHY could come out with something to wake up the 70 pc.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I'd say that you guys should be more worried about when Singapore will collapse financially with Ho Ching and LHL at the helm.

You can fool Singaporeans, but you cannot fool the rest of the world. Without investment from the rest of the world, Singapore is done for.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both siblings know full well that nothing is going to change. What they are determined to do is to make their elder brother and his wife pay dearly. I am sure they have no intention to resolve this as the tone and language suggest that all avenues have been exhausted. They however are determined to drag this to the bitter end. The wife giving up on her career and business speaks volumes.

Note they are feeding and addressing the public and clearly have given up on the brother and the Government.

The sister being notoriously stubborn will remain in that house. And bear in mind that this is her second episode and wherein the first she successfully showed that the elder brother was in full control of the press via Patrick Daniel and Janadas Devan (again sadly Indians are being used with Shan being the new entrant).

Actually in my view the ball remains in the LHL's court and his challenge is not breaking bread with his siblings but to salvage his reputation in the eyes of the wider World.

If they have resolved to continue blazing until 3 July, there is nothing to stop them from posting beyond the drip feed on the eve of the session and during the session to undermine anything that he says whilst he is addressing Parliament. They appear to be well-prepped with rhetoric and counter-narrative backed by emails and their version of the facts. Anything may be possible and it would be premature to rule it out completely. Nothing left to lose anymore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this drama has been going on for a week and i'm not excited. I can tell you nothing will change after all the feathers and fur stop flying.

Lee hsien loong will still be Pm
Ho ching will still be Temasek chairman
Shan will still be law minister
Pap will still be in charge of sinkieland
And sinkies will still be peasants under the Lee dynasty

our lives on this planet on this island in Singapore is just one sad tragic opera.our fate has been sealed a long long time ago could be 40 years could be 200 years like the light and pattern of the stars in this galaxy who knows?

occasionally some things happen along the way to the powers that be that makes us laugh and give us a little comic relief,but in the end it remains a tragic clown opera,at night when we put on our clown makeup and cry and weep,our fate remains the same,unmovable,irrefutable,tragic,meaningless .the only way out is death.

some of us choose to leave this island,in search of another fantasy or perhaps redemption doomed to wander this wasteland forever.....and then there are those who remain behind,in their delusion and emptiness,hoping that if they serve the dark master<Con yew long enough,they would find the answer to what they seek.but their prayers they go unanswered,just like con yew,when he realised the tragic truth near his death and wished for assisted euthanasia,that what he started or created was a joke,this island was a joke,and the gods they are laughing at us.

[video=youtube;1hxonfpfuTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxonfpfuTY[/video]

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3/7 is just wayang. If that bugger is clean, he is better off engaging his siblings 'face off' on national tv. A neutral guy can be moderator.

Let the public decide who's been lying instead of wasting tax payers monies on 3/7 when we all know what to expect from those present.

I am looking forward to Tharman and HSK's participation.