• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ex French 1st Lady: Ang Moh Trump bragged LIES that he had Sex with me!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/06/19/06/20/carla-bruni-denies-trump-claims-they-slept-together

HONEY-Carla-and-Trump.jpg

Carla Bruni denies Trump claims they slept together

By Jo Abi
2 days ago
FShare
PPin it
TTweet
BMail

Former first lady of France, Carla Bruni, has denied ever having slept with President Donald Trump. In fact she says she’s never even been alone with the businessman turned politician.

“Actually, the whole situation was very vague and just didn’t not exist,” she told The Daily Beast in a recent interview. “So I was surprised when he went to the press.”

The rumours first began in 1991 when the New York Post published an article Trump had broken up with then-girlfriend Marla Maples to begin a relationship with Bruni, 49. At the time the article appeared the former supermodel denied the claims, telling The Daily Mail, “Trump is obviously a lunatic."

“It’s untrue and I’m deeply embarrassed by it all. I’ve only met him once, about a year ago, at a big charity party in New York. And I haven’t seen him since, of that I’m sure.”

Bruni claimed Trump began spreading rumours of an affair after she rebuffed him and this was later corroborated in the Trump biography Lost Tycoon.

Trump has previously been accused of using publicists to plant rumours of affairs with women in the press, with the Washington Post reporting Trump would use aliases “John Miller” and “John Barron” to phone tabloids and make up stories about his love life, including those about Bruni as well as Madonna and Kim Basinger.

“Ah, I heard about that,” Bruni said. “There’s not much I can say.

Bruni has been married for former French president Nicholas Sarkozy since 2008. Image: Getty

“What I can say is that I think democracy is better than dictatorships, and democracy is about elections. So…we respect the democracy.”

Although she confirms she’s upset when her name appears on Google linking her to Trump.

“That’s because it was a lie,” she said. “Maybe it’s American Google, because if it’s French Google, other things come up, mostly my man, my work, my younger pictures. But I’m glad there’s not much about my children. I’ve been able to protect them.”

While the 49-year-old doesn’t deny having once dated Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, she remains happily married to former French President Nicholas Sarkozy whom she wed in 2008. Trump has been married to Melania Trump since 2005.

US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have been married since 2005. Image: Getty

One thing Bruni and Trump’s wife Melania do have in common is having done nude photos shoots during their time working as models, well before they became political wives.

Bruni’s photos were released in 2007 when she started dating then-President Sarkozy and Melania’s photos appeared in 2016 when her husband began his run for the White House.

Although Bruni points out her situation was different to the First Lady’s. “It was very different because I had quite a bit of fame from my modeling and my first album,” she said. “So when I married…they just went crazy. And I’m from France and Italy, so to me, making artistic naked pictures wasn’t a problem. I was not ashamed at all.

“And the picture was from when I was 20-years-old, before I had children, so I thought, ‘Well, I look good.’ Plus I don’t have that overly sexy body.

“I’ve always been very thin and sort of teenage-looking, so my nude pictures were never Playboy-ish. They were more artistic nudes made by great photographers.”

0592948dea.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.sina.com.cn/o/2017-06-20/doc-ifyhfhrt4979415.shtml

法国前第一夫人:特朗普编造我跟他有染的绯闻

2017年06月20日17:36 中国网

原标题:布吕尼:特朗普编造我跟他有染的绯闻

[环球时报—环球网报道 记者张倍鑫]布吕尼与特朗普曾在上世纪90年代初密切交往,并导致后者跟第二任妻子玛拉·梅普尔斯关系破裂?美国雅虎新闻网19日报道称,法国前第一夫人布吕尼断然驳斥这一“谣言”,并称整个有关他们有染的故事是如今的美国总统特朗普编造的。

法国籍意大利裔知名歌手兼名模卡拉·布吕尼现年49岁,是法国前总统萨科齐的妻子,在两人2008年闪电结婚之前,布吕尼曾因走马灯般换男友的频率,被冠以“食男卡拉”的绰号。布吕尼的前男友囊括各界名流,阵容庞大,身为美国地产大亨的特朗普也曾被传是其前男友之一。
2011年,萨科齐夫妇与美国总统奥巴马2011年,萨科齐夫妇与美国总统奥巴马

1991年,美国《纽约邮报》在头版用大篇幅刊登特朗普与玛拉·梅普尔斯的照片,旁边是大字标题“结束了”。这则报道却让布吕尼一下子成为媒体上的头条人物。因为这篇文章称,特朗普为布吕尼而要离开他的女友梅普尔斯。在特朗普据说一天后亲自向媒体确认有关报道后,猜测之声更盛。

yhto-fyhfxph4844283.jpg

0592948dea.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...mp-made-up-affair-denies-affair-a7797786.html

Carla Bruni says Donald Trump made up claims they had an affair

'The whole situation was very vague and just did not exist. So I was very surprised when he went to the press,' says former First Lady of France

Maya Oppenheim
@mayaoppenheim
Monday 19 June 2017 15:45 BST

Click to follow
The Independent US
carla-bruni.jpg
Ms Bruni dominated headlines in 1991 after a photo of Mr Trump and his second wife Marla Maples was splashed on the front page of the New York Post alongside the headline 'It’s Over' 2015 Getty Images

Carla Bruni has yet again rebuffed rumours she had an affair with Donald Trump in the early nineties which caused him to break up with his second wife.

The former First Lady of France, who is married to Nicolas Sarkozy, argued President Trump had wholly fabricated claims the pair had an affair.

Ms Bruni dominated headlines in 1991 after a photo of Mr Trump and Marla Maples was splashed on the front page of the New York Post alongside the headline “It’s Over”. The story itself alleged Mr Trump was leaving Maples, his then girlfriend, for Ms Bruni and speculation was further heightened after Mr Trump was said to have confirmed the rumour to the press himself a day later.

Ms Bruni vociferously denied reports at the time and insisted she had never spent any time on her own with the billionaire property magnate.

The Italian-French former model has again dismissed rumours in an interview with the Daily Beast, saying: “Actually, the whole situation was very vague and just did not exist. So I was very surprised when he went to the press.”

When pressed about how it feels to have the alleged affair pop up as one of the first entries when her name is searched on Google, she replied sternly, saying: “That’s because it was a lie."

"Maybe it’s American Google because if it’s French Google, other things come up - mostly my man, my work, my younger pictures. But I’m glad there’s not much about my children. I’ve been able to protect them.”
In pictures: President Donald Trump on tour

39 show all

During Mr Trump’s campaign to be President, the Washington Post unearthed the fact the former reality TV star masqueraded as his own publicist and would call tabloids under the pseudonyms “John Miller” and “John Barron" and plant make-believe stories about various A-list women he purported to be dating such as Ms Bruni herself, Kim Basinger and Madonna.

Read more

Nicolas Sarkozy branded a 'fake tough guy' in blistering new memoir

“Ah, I heard about that!” she said of the reports. "There’s not much I can say. What I can say is that I think democracy is better than dictatorships, and democracy is about elections. So… we respect democracy.”

After rumours of the alleged relationship emerged, Mr Trump is said to have pretended to be his pretend publicist “John Miller” and confirmed everything in detail. Maples later identified the voice of his faux PR person as belonging to Mr Trump.

Ms Bruni also appeared to subtly ridicule Mr Trump’s wife and current First Lady Melania Trump.

Shortly after she married Mr Sarkozy in 2008, a nude photo of her taken by a French fashion photographer in 1993 was sold at auction and generated something of a tabloid storm. Last summer, Ms Trump wound up in a similar situation after the New York Post published nude photos of her which had been taken when the Slovenian native worked as a model.

“Menage a Trump,” ran a headline, boasting about the paper’s “exclusive photos”.

But Ms Bruni is adamant the circumstances were not quite the same, saying: “It was very different because I had quite a bit of fame from my modelling and my first album”.

She added: “I’m from France and Italy, so to me, making artistic naked pictures wasn’t a problem. I was not ashamed at all. And the picture was from when I was 20 years old, before I had children, so I thought, ‘Well, I look good.’ ”

“Plus, I don’t have that overly sexy body. I’ve always been very thin and sort of teenage-looking, so my nude pictures were never Playboy-ish. They were more artistic nudes made by great photographers.”

A representative for Mr Trump did not immediately respond to request for comment.

carla-bruni_0.jpg

0592948dea.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/19/singer-carla-bruni-calls-donald-trump-romance-reports-fake-news

Singer Carla Bruni calls Donald Trump romance reports 'fake news'

wenn.com

First posted: Monday, June 19, 2017 07:30 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, June 19, 2017 07:35 PM EDT
Carla Bruni FILES June 19/17
Singer Carla Bruni is denying reports she once romanced current U.S. President Donald Trump. (Gero Breloer/AP Photo/Files)
Tweet

Change text size for the story
Print this story

Report an error

Singer Carla Bruni has rubbished reports suggesting she briefly romanced U.S. President Donald Trump.

The former model, who is married to ex-French leader Nicolas Sarkozy, was linked to the American leader back in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and gossips suggested she was the cause of Trump’s second marriage split from Marla Maples.

The property tycoon did little to dismiss the story, and even talked about the fake relationship while posing as his own public relations guru, but Bruni is keen to put the whole saga to bed.

“The whole situation was very vague and just did not exist, so I was very surprised when he went to the press,” Carla, whose exes have included Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton, told the Daily Beast.

“It was a lie,” she added, revealing she’s stunned that her alleged romance with Trump is one of the first things that comes up when Internet users search her name.

“Maybe it’s American Google, because if it’s French Google, other things come up -- mostly my man, my work, my younger pictures,” she smiled.

Carla has been married to the former French President since 2008.

Bruni also had a dig at Trump’s current wife Melania when she was asked to compare her 2008 nude photo to the U.S. First Lady’s from last summer, adding, “It was very different because I had quite a bit of fame from my modelling and my first album ... I’m from France and Italy, so to me, making artistic naked pictures wasn’t a problem. I was not ashamed at all. And the picture was from when I was 20 years old, before I had children ... They were more artistic nudes made by great photographers.”

0592948dea.jpg